UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Question about penis's

8/24/12 1:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MyUnclesCreepy
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So my boy is due to grace the world soon and my woman and I would like to know if girls care or do not care if a guy is circumcised or not. So what have u ladies prefer the cut or does it not matter??? Phone Post
8/26/12 8:22 AM
Intrigue
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've only been with a circumscised guy. I love it.
8/26/12 3:08 PM
mjeezy
666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't care because my partner is my first and only and he is uncut... Phone Post
8/26/12 4:01 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you for the responses it's a tough call it really is Phone Post
8/26/12 5:51 PM
hockeychick
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

doesn't matter to me :)
8/26/12 7:21 PM
UGCTT_gangsterkathryn
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Personally a fan of cut. Phone Post
8/28/12 10:01 AM
NorthernHospitality
666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't give a fuck, as long as it still works....
8/31/12 6:52 AM
YumYumPandaburger
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So why would you cut a part of your sons penis? Sort of like 16 yr old girls getting surgery on their vagina's for esthetical reasons?
9/23/12 6:44 PM
wooderson76
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YumYumPandaburger - So why would you cut a part of your sons penis? Sort of like 16 yr old girls getting surgery on their vagina's for esthetical reasons?
Need pics to decide Phone Post
9/24/12 1:47 AM
ishfwilf
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Supposedly it is healthier to get the cut. You should focus more on the health and do research rather then what women think. Phone Post
10/6/12 6:30 PM
cakegirl
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Prefer uncut, would not circumcise my own child. I honestly don't understand it. Phone Post
10/6/12 8:21 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

We chose to get him cut. The doctor who did it said he felt nothing during the procedure she said she numbed him too to bottom he is already healed and it never seemed to bother him Phone Post
10/18/12 12:29 PM
ArmbarCity
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't care but would not circumsize my own child if I were going to have one. You're essentially robbing him of nerves and sensation by chopping on his dick for aesthetic purposes. Unless a kid actually needs a circumcision for medical reasons or you're Jewish, there is no reason to do it.

10/19/12 10:41 PM
YellowWrkedByTapIn
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArmbarCity - 

Don't care but would not circumsize my own child if I were going to have one. You're essentially robbing him of nerves and sensation by chopping on his dick for aesthetic purposes. Unless a kid actually needs a circumcision for medical reasons or you're Jewish, there is no reason to do it.

I don't want my son exploding within 15 seconds of intercourse.

Chop chop, it is.

10/22/12 8:35 PM
ArmbarCity
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YellowWrkedByTapIn - 
ArmbarCity - 

Chop chop, it is.

Yeah, that's definitely not the way it happens. LOL

11/2/12 3:45 PM
EVILYOSHIDA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

natural feels better..

god is a great architect.

if you believe in evolution, evolution is a master architect

if you are cut, you are just not going to be able to satisfy your woman fully. they actually did some studies and showed that western women's difficulties with orgasm may be related to the brutal practice of male sexual mutilation
11/2/12 6:34 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

EVILYOSHIDA - natural feels better..

god is a great architect.

if you believe in evolution, evolution is a master architect

if you are cut, you are just not going to be able to satisfy your woman fully. they actually did some studies and showed that western women's difficulties with orgasm may be related to the brutal practice of male sexual mutilation
My woman says my chopped penis works wonders but what do I know she been nailed by black guys ;) Phone Post
11/12/12 10:13 PM
Chasingtail

Not being circumcised increases the chance of penile cancer and STDs. It used to be a religious practice that is now a hygienic practice. I suggest you circumcise him for his own good. Phone Post
11/15/12 5:02 PM
Elite Calgary

Chasingtail - Not being circumcised increases the chance of penile cancer and STDs. It used to be a religious practice that is now a hygienic practice. I suggest you circumcise him for his own good. Phone Post
Yep when you don't wash thats all true. But that speech is a reflex answer for all the fallen soldiers. Phone Post
11/15/12 5:34 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArmbarCity - 
YellowWrkedByTapIn - 
ArmbarCity - 

Chop chop, it is.

Yeah, that's definitely not the way it happens. LOL

11/15/12 6:40 PM
cakegirl
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chasingtail - Not being circumcised increases the chance of penile cancer and STDs. It used to be a religious practice that is now a hygienic practice. I suggest you circumcise him for his own good. Phone Post
Having two kidneys increases your risk of getting kidney cancer. If you get one removed, you literally halve your chances.

Likewise lungs. Getting one removed halves your chances of getting lung cancer.

And actually, having a brain drastically increases your chances of getting a brain tumour. Best get that removed too. Phone Post
12/2/12 12:17 AM
DeathByTriangle

MyUnclesCreepy -  So my boy is due to grace the world soon and my woman and I would like to know if girls care or do not care if a guy is circumcised or not. So what have u ladies prefer the cut or does it not matter??? Phone Post

I've had fun with both

12/2/12 12:21 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

DeathByTriangle -
MyUnclesCreepy -  So my boy is due to grace the world soon and my woman and I would like to know if girls care or do not care if a guy is circumcised or not. So what have u ladies prefer the cut or does it not matter??? Phone Post

I've had fun with both

But with Nader being bald its like u have one giant penis walking around your house! Phone Post
12/2/12 2:57 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

it's a total myth that being uncut means you can't last.
12/7/12 1:21 AM
amadeus
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I'm not a chick but a friend of mine who is told me a story once about her first (and maybe only) encounter with an uncircumcised dude... They were making out and she was all ready to make with the sex until she saw he wasn't cut. She freaked out and said she basically ran outta the house.

The way she told it was much funnier but you get the point...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.