UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Ever catch em all?

8/24/12 8:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OmgItsTheWams
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you ever complete a pokedex on a pokemon game? I was one away on ruby (red bird latias?) Phone Post
8/24/12 9:23 AM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My brother has. I wouldnt have had the paitents to do that as a kid.
8/24/12 10:31 AM
odennis
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least once a year I decide to start a new game and by the time I get to the cruise ship I just lose interest in the game every time.
8/24/12 10:44 AM
OmgItsTheWams
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

odennis - At least once a year I decide to start a new game and by the time I get to the cruise ship I just lose interest in the game every time.
I have it on my phone and play at work occasionally but I'm dispatch for an oil and gas company so its all downtime at work Phone Post
8/24/12 12:20 PM
omgjoshjames
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pokemon yellow on gbc. Me and my little bro both had a copy of the game and played and traded until we both had a 100% pokedex Phone Post
8/24/12 12:35 PM
UGCTT_rkilla
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My first copy of Pokemon was the Blue version. My best friend got a copy of the Red one. We went apeshit on those games. We both had full Pokedex's, and we also went to some event at a Toys R Us so we could get Mew.

I haven't played these damn games in forever. Looks like it's time to dust off the ol' GameBoy.
8/25/12 8:40 AM
OmgItsTheWams

UGCTT_rkilla - My first copy of Pokemon was the Blue version. My best friend got a copy of the Red one. We went apeshit on those games. We both had full Pokedex's, and we also went to some event at a Toys R Us so we could get Mew.

I haven't played these damn games in forever. Looks like it's time to dust off the ol' GameBoy.
I traded a kid that got mew from toys r us but I never completed my pokedex Phone Post
8/27/12 8:02 PM
CharlesLewis
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have every single one on my black and white carts. I think there are two or three legendary ones they haven't released yet (3 actually: keldeo, meloetta and genesect) but everything else I have.
8/27/12 9:03 PM
OmgItsTheWams

CharlesLewis -  I have every single one on my black and white carts. I think there are two or three legendary ones they haven't released yet (3 actually: keldeo, meloetta and genesect) but everything else I have.
Legit? Phone Post
8/27/12 9:28 PM
CharlesLewis
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caught or traded for... I can't say none of the traders hacked theirs but they have all passed check online so if they hacked them they did it well.
8/27/12 9:37 PM
OmgItsTheWams

CharlesLewis -  caught or traded for... I can't say none of the traders hacked theirs but they have all passed check online so if they hacked them they did it well.
That's awesome any shiny? I have never ran into 1 Phone Post
8/28/12 12:36 AM
the islander
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pokemon Crystal i did it. Phone Post
8/28/12 1:09 AM
CharlesLewis

never got a shiny.
8/28/12 1:49 AM
MMA Monkey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I only played the first game. I don't think I caught more than 5 pokemon total. Once I got Gyarados (which I bought as a magicarp) I just hyper-beamed the shit out of everything, so there was no incentive to catch any more pokemon
8/28/12 7:28 AM
OmgItsTheWams

the islander - Pokemon Crystal i did it. Phone Post
Nice I never played crystal I beat both gold and silver so I never bought crystal Phone Post
8/29/12 6:45 AM
The Blizz
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_rkilla - My first copy of Pokemon was the Blue version. My best friend got a copy of the Red one. We went apeshit on those games. We both had full Pokedex's, and we also went to some event at a Toys R Us so we could get Mew.

dude, same here. ccept I was red & his was blue...BEST FRIEND?! Phone Post
9/1/12 9:13 PM
OmgItsTheWams

Jumbocrunch - My cousin had 100% in red, and it's super easy to catch mew if you know how Phone Post
Couldn't catch mew it was a toys r us giveaway Phone Post
9/2/12 7:16 PM
CharlesLewis

gamestop is giving away Keldeo right now until October...
9/2/12 8:33 PM
OmgItsTheWams

CharlesLewis -  gamestop is giving away Keldeo right now until October...
No clue who that is haven't played since diamond Phone Post
9/2/12 8:42 PM
CharlesLewis

one of the last three unreleased Pokes. If you have a DS the last two games (black and white) were actually very enjoyable.
9/2/12 10:07 PM
Harlow's Rhesus
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm actually playing White right now for the first time, a few gyms in. The new pokemon are kinda gay, i've got to admit, but it is still the same game and i'm enjoying the new perspective. I still want a fucking 3d pokemon for N64...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.