UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Guild Wars 2 starts tomorrow!

9/2/12 2:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
theseanster
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm probably going to swap to a low pop server, I get put in overflow all of the time. Not sure I dig the ranger except having the pet is pretty awesome because he tanks for you.

9/2/12 2:55 PM
theseanster
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The graphics in this game are amazing and going right into PvP at level 2 is badass. I just have NO CLUE what I'm doing lol
9/2/12 5:57 PM
kyle47129
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ranger has been fun to me so far. Only other class I've true though is a necro. And by level 6 I decided to just keep playing my ranger. Phone Post
9/2/12 8:20 PM
LeftLegCemetery
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love the warrior class. Switching from ranged to melee in the middle of a fight is so much fun Phone Post
9/2/12 11:04 PM
Ninjaworm7555

I'm digging the warrior too. Some sweet looking greatswords as you level up. Phone Post
9/3/12 1:25 AM
Granpa
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If there is on knock on the warrior is that the greatsword is so far superior to any other melee weapon for him. There is no reason to ever use any other melee weapon, unless you're planning to tank or something. But warriors make lousy tanks so good luck with that. I can't get shit off me once I start beating it with my great sword. Did my first 5 man today and it was rough to say the least. I got every mob's undivided attention as soon as I hit it. Critting for 3600+ at level 40 will do that I suppose.
9/3/12 7:53 AM
Greenup
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lvl 56 now. 99hours game time so far lol. I'm on gates of madness if you are to add me names greenup. WvW is a blast. Lvl 276 chef. Phone Post
9/3/12 10:33 AM
kyle47129
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How do you find your game time? Phone Post
9/3/12 12:17 PM
KingD87
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this more graphic intensive than SWTOR? I enjoyed that game but ran a bit choppy on my laptop, keen to try this but afraid it's gonna be worse... Phone Post
9/3/12 12:34 PM
theseanster

Definitely is Phone Post
9/3/12 1:48 PM
jman
556 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One week from now I should start playing the game.

Fuck this is killing me, GW1 was one of my top 3 games ever if not #1!!!!
9/4/12 3:24 AM
Greenup
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kyle47129 - How do you find your game time? Phone Post
/age Phone Post
9/4/12 3:25 AM
Greenup

Also /death to see your deaths Phone Post
9/4/12 3:40 AM
Greenup

Greenup - Also /death to see your deaths Phone Post
Nvm this one don't work. /age does tho Phone Post
9/10/12 9:44 AM
jman
556 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok finally was able to pick up the game today in Taiwan and install it. Not sure if I'll play it tonight, but my name is:

Vin DiKation and I'll be Ranger.
9/10/12 9:55 AM
jman

Fuck game just crashed as I selected the Male in the character choosing...not a great start, now it has to verify all 200,000 files...awesome.

I choose Anvil Rock as my home territory. I'm in Taiwan, so no clue how great the latency will be (no Asian servers to choose from...at least that I saw).
9/10/12 10:27 AM
Gerbacio
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been playing lvl 25 warrior

Game is fun as fuck Phone Post
9/10/12 10:34 AM
jman

OK character was created, just a small bug in the begining, everything seems cool now.

Same character and name as in Guild Wars 1:

Vin Dikation - Ranger with the Stalker pet.

Anvil Rock is my world.
9/10/12 11:50 AM
gord96
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a good MMO, but it was the quickest I ever quit playing an MMO. About a week and I was done. I think I am just done with MMO's in general.
9/10/12 12:13 PM
LeftLegCemetery

Yeah same. Best week I ever spent playing an MMO. But now I can't find motivation to play. Phone Post
9/10/12 4:19 PM
Ninjaworm7555

Jockey - You guys should try out the Spvp, it's really what keeps me playing, it's a shame that Arenanet basically HIDES it from people by making you hit H, THEN going down to the bottom tab of your hero screen to find it. Click heart of the mists.
This. Since starting pvp I'm lvl 11 and haven't pve'd in a week. This is the best pvp in an mmo I've played. Phone Post
9/11/12 7:05 PM
gord96
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jockey - You guys should try out the Spvp, it's really what keeps me playing, it's a shame that Arenanet basically HIDES it from people by making you hit H, THEN going down to the bottom tab of your hero screen to find it. Click heart of the mists.

Yeah. S-PvP is the best part of the game. And that's the beauty part of no sub. When I get some time or desire to play GW2 again i'll jump right into some S-PvP without having to wonder if my sub expired.

What's the latest and greatest warrior PvP spec and weapons Jockey?
9/11/12 8:19 PM
Gerbacio
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gord96 - 
Jockey - You guys should try out the Spvp, it's really what keeps me playing, it's a shame that Arenanet basically HIDES it from people by making you hit H, THEN going down to the bottom tab of your hero screen to find it. Click heart of the mists.

Yeah. S-PvP is the best part of the game. And that's the beauty part of no sub. When I get some time or desire to play GW2 again i'll jump right into some S-PvP without having to wonder if my sub expired.

What's the latest and greatest warrior PvP spec and weapons Jockey?

yes plz do tell cause im sucking balls as a warrior on pvp
9/12/12 10:48 AM
jman

Well I played about 15 minutes and this is a bit gay.

I loved GW1, but this is...hmmm I"m not sure...yeah gay.

There was a slight "edge" to GW1 and now it just seems like it's a bit watered down.

Does it get better?

I know I'm just starting, but I've been waiting what 5 years for this, and so far...well...yeah.
9/12/12 11:16 AM
Ninjaworm7555

jman - Well I played about 15 minutes and this is a bit gay.

I loved GW1, but this is...hmmm I"m not sure...yeah gay.

There was a slight "edge" to GW1 and now it just seems like it's a bit watered down.

Does it get better?

I know I'm just starting, but I've been waiting what 5 years for this, and so far...well...yeah.
Lol "gay"? After 15 mins? How old are you, 12? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.