UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Guild Wars 2 starts tomorrow!

9/12/12 11:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jman
585 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nah I'm just comparing it to GW1.

I guess it is ok, nothing special. I know it sounds stupid, but much like a movie, book, etc...you want something to grab you and get your attention...so far mission not accomplished.

I'm a Ranger in Divinity's Reach.

The voice-overs, cut scenes and stuff just are pretty lame IMO. I guess it's cool if you come from a WOW background, but I didn't like WOW and this seems to be more tailored around that gameplay.
9/12/12 11:38 AM
jman
585 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I did the "common kid" that "missed joining the circus" (yes stupid, but I didn't want to choose my parents being dead or the other choice).

I think it's more about the gameplay that is bugging me. Not horrible, but like I said I've been waiting more than 5 years, and played all 3 GW1 games/expansions, so this is a bit of an "adjustment".
9/13/12 9:40 AM
jman

Ok game is picking up a bit.

Kind of a strange adjustment getting used to some of the new controls. Some stuff the same, some different, some you can't do at all (like click on the ground and then your character will run there).

Only level 4 ranger now, getting a bit better.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.