UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New UG/OG Shirts...

8/25/12 3:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America -
UGCTT_Goonerplata -
DontBeScaredGomi -
Jason -
DontBeScaredGomi -  Chris or jason any word on the "the underground" car stickers? Phone Post

i think i have some around somewhere, if i do, i'll ship you one
Score name your price sir Phone Post
I would love one of these as well if there are any around. Phone Post
Yes, please Phone Post
Me too! Phone Post
8/25/12 4:20 PM
chaplinshouse
788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have a lot of talented people here and your own built in fan base. If u want to sell shirts it makes no sense to offer just Meh text on chest. Have a shirt design contest and let fans vote on what they'd buy. You will sell way more. "underground" is too generic a term and there's not even anything on it to imply its mma related. Phone Post
8/25/12 6:54 PM
tribeofjudah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YOU STOLE THAT SHIRT FROM ME!! I made a forum describing that SAME EXACT shirt, less than a week ago and then u come out with this shirt?? I want some profit or at least a blue name, u said that shirt didn't exist and now it suddenly does? YOU were the one who said It didn't exist!!!! At least send me a free one or something bro, and if u argue I have people to vouch for me..... Phone Post
8/25/12 7:01 PM
tinytuffnutz
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
8/25/12 7:03 PM
goob9
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great Phone Post
8/25/12 7:04 PM
tribeofjudah

I meant I made a thread Phone Post
8/25/12 7:05 PM
Jason
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
tribeofjudah - YOU STOLE THAT SHIRT FROM ME!! I made a forum describing that SAME EXACT shirt, less than a week ago and then u come out with this shirt?? I want some profit or at least a blue name, u said that shirt didn't exist and now it suddenly does? YOU were the one who said It didn't exist!!!! At least send me a free one or something bro, and if u argue I have people to vouch for me..... Phone Post
Got a link to the thread? Phone Post
8/25/12 7:11 PM
tribeofjudah

Jason - 
tribeofjudah - YOU STOLE THAT SHIRT FROM ME!! I made a forum describing that SAME EXACT shirt, less than a week ago and then u come out with this shirt?? I want some profit or at least a blue name, u said that shirt didn't exist and now it suddenly does? YOU were the one who said It didn't exist!!!! At least send me a free one or something bro, and if u argue I have people to vouch for me..... Phone Post
Got a link to the thread? Phone Post

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2047450&page=1
8/25/12 8:50 PM
tribeofjudah

sunnyko - Be honest... This Idea came from that guy that claimed to see a kid wearing a UG shirt with the UG symbol huh?

Dont like Christopher Phone Post
Yes it did that was me thank u for understanding Phone Post
8/25/12 8:53 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
922 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn I'm going with Judah on this one the thread is proof son Phone Post
8/25/12 9:10 PM
Jason
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
tribeofjudah -  YOU STOLE THAT SHIRT FROM ME!! I made a forum describing that SAME EXACT shirt, less than a week ago and then u come out with this shirt?? I want some profit or at least a blue name, u said that shirt didn't exist and now it suddenly does? YOU were the one who said It didn't exist!!!! At least send me a free one or something bro, and if u argue I have people to vouch for me..... Phone Post

I can neither confirm nor deny that the t-shirt design was inspired by a thread or post on our beloved forum. Since a third party runs the t-shirt sales it would be impossible to just send one out to anyone. Please enjoy a complimentary pro membership for 3 years.

** I was never here ***
8/25/12 9:19 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -
tribeofjudah -  YOU STOLE THAT SHIRT FROM ME!! I made a forum describing that SAME EXACT shirt, less than a week ago and then u come out with this shirt?? I want some profit or at least a blue name, u said that shirt didn't exist and now it suddenly does? YOU were the one who said It didn't exist!!!! At least send me a free one or something bro, and if u argue I have people to vouch for me..... Phone Post

I can neither confirm nor deny that the t-shirt design was inspired by a thread or post on our beloved forum. Since a third party runs the t-shirt sales it would be impossible to just send one out to anyone. Please enjoy a complimentary pro membership for 3 years.

** I was never here ***
Good man. Phone Post
8/25/12 9:24 PM
ArtWandOGZFTT

anyone know how to get a SN change?
8/25/12 9:25 PM
FCFBlazer
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
8/25/12 9:27 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtWandOGZFTT -  anyone know how to get a SN change?
E-mail snchange@mixedmartialarts.com (I think) with the e-mail adress you made the account with. Phone Post
8/25/12 10:47 PM
Stuart Scott's Eyeball
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sunnyko -
ArtWandOGZFTT -  anyone know how to get a SN change?

I voted you up art... Simply because you do not deserve that many down votes 
I just negated your vote brah Phone Post
8/25/12 10:51 PM
ArtMinaj

sunnyko - 
ArtWandOGZFTT -  anyone know how to get a SN change?

I voted you up art... Simply because you do not deserve that many down votes 

LOL thanks, but it is what it is.  People vote me down every day out of spite.
8/25/12 10:51 PM
tribeofjudah

Jason -

** I was never here ***
Thanks so much bro Phone Post
8/25/12 11:48 PM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want mine to say "service unavailable" on the back Phone Post
8/25/12 11:49 PM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - 62gear should be doing this gig...cmon

Quicks design was always the best.......get him to design a new one
Best shirts in the biz Phone Post
8/26/12 12:31 AM
SoccerkickrevivaL
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
8/26/12 12:49 AM
Larry Appleton's Chicago Destiny
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whack Phone Post
8/26/12 2:34 AM
crazydave
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ordered a first generation one and it showed up with a "sold out" note with the rest of my order. Chased it up and never got a refund Phone Post
8/26/12 4:17 AM
Chael Sonnen Money
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge - I want mine to say "service unavailable" on the back Phone Post
I see what you did there Phone Post
8/26/12 5:44 AM
Vulva Fabulous
951 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Until Toilet Einstein

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.