UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New UG/OG Shirts...

8/26/12 8:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
anthiak
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like you to get Charles Barkley to endorse a T-Shirt with his infamous phrase printed clearly under his face.
8/26/12 9:45 AM
Jason
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
UGCTT_Goonerplata - 
DontBeScaredGomi -
Jason -
DontBeScaredGomi -  Chris or jason any word on the "the underground" car stickers? Phone Post

i think i have some around somewhere, if i do, i'll ship you one
Score name your price sir Phone Post
I would love one of these as well if there are any around. Phone Post

Hey Gents, I couldn't find these. I thought I had some lying in a drawer, because I had a bunch there at one point. I dont know where they went. I'll check around the house today
8/26/12 2:12 PM
Hocky Balboa
9867 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dead Again - 
tribeofjudah -  YOU STOLE THAT SHIRT FROM ME!! I made a forum describing that SAME EXACT shirt, less than a week ago and then u come out with this shirt?? I want some profit or at least a blue name, u said that shirt didn't exist and now it suddenly does? YOU were the one who said It didn't exist!!!! At least send me a free one or something bro, and if u argue I have people to vouch for me..... Phone Post

You said you saw a shirt, you never said you made the shirt or thought up the idea.

So you are now trying to claim ownership of something you saw?

I was thinking the same.  LOL @ the entitlement.  

Reminds me of the guy at 2:09 of this video.
8/26/12 2:13 PM
Hocky Balboa
9867 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/26/12 2:27 PM
Breezah
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want one, but I don't lime black tshirts Phone Post
8/26/12 3:40 PM
Kneeblock
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Breezah -  I want one, but I don't lime black tshirts Phone Post

lol, what a surprise.
8/26/12 4:06 PM
wbensken
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris - Surprise surprise, check out our new tee shirts! Instead of deciding on a single design, our idea is to try this design, see what people think. If they like them, they can purchase, if not, they don't. Using this service, we don't have to print any volume of shirts. They are printed as they are ordered, so there is no real up front cost to us. We also can offer new designs if any users come up with one.

So this is our first design, let us know what you think and if you like them, feel free to buy. I've offered the same design on different quality shirts, types, etc...

Buy one today @ Spreadshirt!

this looks a lot like my FREE CREEPY design from a week ago. weird coincidence? Phone Post
8/26/12 4:16 PM
wbensken
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wbensken - 
Chris - Surprise surprise, check out our new tee shirts! Instead of deciding on a single design, our idea is to try this design, see what people think. If they like them, they can purchase, if not, they don't. Using this service, we don't have to print any volume of shirts. They are printed as they are ordered, so there is no real up front cost to us. We also can offer new designs if any users come up with one.

So this is our first design, let us know what you think and if you like them, feel free to buy. I've offered the same design on different quality shirts, types, etc...

Buy one today @ Spreadshirt!

this looks a lot like my FREE CREEPY design from a week ago. weird coincidence? Phone Post

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2047951&page=1

I don't know how to properly link things, please excuse.

Just found it pretty damn weird that just five days after I made the FREE CREEPY design this is the new UG shirt?
8/26/12 4:30 PM
wbensken

Jason - 
tribeofjudah -  YOU STOLE THAT SHIRT FROM ME!! I made a forum describing that SAME EXACT shirt, less than a week ago and then u come out with this shirt?? I want some profit or at least a blue name, u said that shirt didn't exist and now it suddenly does? YOU were the one who said It didn't exist!!!! At least send me a free one or something bro, and if u argue I have people to vouch for me..... Phone Post

I can neither confirm nor deny that the t-shirt design was inspired by a thread or post on our beloved forum. Since a third party runs the t-shirt sales it would be impossible to just send one out to anyone. Please enjoy a complimentary pro membership for 3 years.

** I was never here ***

the design was mine.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2047951&page=1

some weak shit just taking my work.
8/26/12 4:31 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Thats what i sasid, than i posted a picture of it and it was deleted.

LINK TO THREAD
8/26/12 4:33 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We even paid for the design to be made now whats the point? Spending money seems pointless when your design has been jacked.

we still have 2 more but looks like FREE CREEPY shirts wont be made, no point now.
8/26/12 4:35 PM
UGCTT_Goonerplata
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason - 
UGCTT_Goonerplata - 
DontBeScaredGomi -
Jason -
DontBeScaredGomi -  Chris or jason any word on the "the underground" car stickers? Phone Post

Hey Gents, I couldn't find these. I thought I had some lying in a drawer, because I had a bunch there at one point. I dont know where they went. I'll check around the house today

I appreciate the effort! No worries if they dont turn up. Should get some new ones in the store if they are gone though, I would definitely buy one.
8/26/12 4:48 PM
Ryan Black
555 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Goonerplata -
Jason - 
UGCTT_Goonerplata - 
DontBeScaredGomi -
Jason -

I appreciate the effort! No worries if they dont turn up. Should get some new ones in the store if they are gone though, I would definitely buy one.
Same here.

I'll take a UG shirt in black and a black UG sticker for my rear window on payday for sure. Could your s/n be placed on the back in simple white letters (black shirt) at the top? Kinda like a jersey. Year you joined could be printed underneath, like a jersey too, or just the UG app logo maybe.

Now I'm spouting off ideas. But I would gladly pay for my name on the back as described. Can't wait to pick one of these up. Hope I can get a sticker too! Phone Post
8/26/12 6:44 PM
KurtC
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dead Again -  What movie is that from?

Waiting.

So fucking weird, i just watched it then came on this thread
8/26/12 11:19 PM
concentration camper
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris -  something like this?

I would buy 3 if that was on the back Phone Post
8/26/12 11:24 PM
concentration camper
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -

I can neither confirm nor deny that the t-shirt design was inspired by a thread or post on our beloved forum. Since a third party runs the t-shirt sales it would be impossible to just send one out to anyone. Please enjoy a complimentary pro membership for 3 years.

** I was never here ***
This is why I love this place
Shit like this Phone Post
8/26/12 11:31 PM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt
8/27/12 12:29 AM
darkness66
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll buy one when you guys make an app that isn't a pos Phone Post
8/27/12 7:23 AM
Jason
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
 ^ As soon as I read that i knew it would have the android logo after it. The app is not a POS, your shitty fragmented android OS is. That said, the app updates are in progress with dev and the team is doing its best to address all the shitty problems dealing with android OS is causing.
8/27/12 10:14 AM
RKellyPeedOnMe
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub
8/27/12 11:12 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

shirts are killer!

wish Tall was an option...
8/27/12 12:06 PM
disbeliever
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
So is there shirts with "Moderator" on the back as suggested for us? :)
8/27/12 10:04 PM
Ryan Black
555 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like the app and it works fine on my phone. Definitely worth the measley $.99...

My birthday's on the 26th, hoping to pick up 1 in black & 1 in white for sure. Phone Post
8/28/12 12:15 AM
Quik
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Six Deuce Clothing, Owner
TTT
8/28/12 1:19 AM
DontBeScaredGomi
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason if u do find a sticker can u pm me for my info, thanks man Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.