UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New UG/OG Shirts...

8/30/12 1:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Choochy
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

concentration camper -
Chris -  something like this?

I would buy 3 if that was on the back Phone Post
Would buy this one Phone Post
8/31/12 3:52 PM
Sofa King Cool
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason/Chris

Does this shirt come with a blue name like the good old days? That used to be the only reason I'd buy a blue name, because it came with a free shirt. And it used to be the only reason I'd buy a $30 blue name, because it came with a free shirt.
8/31/12 3:52 PM
RKellyPeedOnMe
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Choochy -
concentration camper -

Use this with OG over it and TT under for the front. On the back say, "OGTT it's not a choice, it's a life style." and a list of current OG user names to follow. Phone Post
8/31/12 3:53 PM
RKellyPeedOnMe
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sofa King Cool - Jason/Chris

Does this shirt come with a blue name like the good old days? That used to be the only reason I'd buy a blue name, because it came with a free shirt. And it used to be the only reason I'd buy a $30 blue name, because it came with a free shirt.
I just bought a blue name... Shirt please :) Phone Post
9/1/12 9:48 AM
Choochy
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RKellyPeedOnMe -
Choochy -
concentration camper -

Use this with OG over it and TT under for the front. On the back say, "OGTT it's not a choice, it's a life style." and a list of current OG user names to follow. Phone Post
You forgot the skulls and tribal art man... WTF is wrong with you? Phone Post
9/1/12 11:24 AM
Brabo Fett
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interested Phone Post
9/1/12 1:06 PM
RKellyPeedOnMe

Choochy -
RKellyPeedOnMe -
Choochy -
concentration camper -

You forgot the skulls and tribal art man... WTF is wrong with you? Phone Post
Damn! Phone Post
9/1/12 8:16 PM
Sofa King Cool
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sofa King Cool - Jason/Chris

This Phone Post
9/1/12 8:21 PM
ChrisBJJ
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

quik, check the message i sent you please!

ps. sweet shirts
9/2/12 9:50 PM
Jason
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/02/12 11:29 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
Sofa King Cool - Jason/Chris

Yes, no problemo.

For the other person asking, you would have to order the shirt first, because they are 3rd party.

You can't buy a blue name and then have us tell some other company to mail you a free shirt.

So if you order/ordered the shirt, and send confirmation email to jason@mma.tv, then I can make your name blue

9/2/12 9:58 PM
Death and Taxes
1605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -

I'll have to check with Chris, but I don't see why not.

For the other person asking, you would have to order the shirt first, because they are 3rd party.

You can't buy a blue name and then have us tell some other company to mail you a free shirt.

So if you order the shirt, and send confirmation email to jason@mma.tv, then I can make your name blue

** I think this will be fine, but not gaurenteeing anything until I talk to Chris or K **

That would be cool. Although I just bought a couple blue names. If I buy a shirt, would it extend the expiration date of the current blue? Phone Post
9/2/12 11:30 PM
Jason
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Death and Taxes - 
Jason -

I'll have to check with Chris, but I don't see why not.

So if you order the shirt, and send confirmation email to jason@mma.tv, then I can make your name blue

** I think this will be fine, but not gaurenteeing anything until I talk to Chris or K **

That would be cool. Although I just bought a couple blue names. If I buy a shirt, would it extend the expiration date of the current blue? Phone Post

Yes, I would just extend a current blue 1 year.

just fwd t-shirt order confirmation

9/3/12 2:18 AM
RickStorm
1909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
 TTT
9/3/12 2:27 AM
garrote
525 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -

Yes, no problemo.

So if you order/ordered the shirt, and send confirmation email to jason@mma.tv, then I can make your name blue

Nice Phone Post
9/3/12 7:55 AM
RKellyPeedOnMe

Jason -

Yes, no problemo.

Well, damn. Phone Post
9/3/12 11:11 AM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason,

You have e-mail.
9/3/12 11:18 AM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/03/12 11:37 AM
Edited because of too much writing.
9/3/12 6:22 PM
HELWIG
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would pay top dollar for one with HELWIG across the back shoulder blades in green like a jersey.
9/3/12 10:59 PM
Iwreastledabearonce
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beep Phone Post
9/4/12 1:29 AM
DontBeScaredGomi
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait so if we order a shirt we can confirm the purchase with a mod and get a year extension? Phone Post
9/4/12 6:50 AM
Jason

DontBeScaredGomi - Wait so if we order a shirt we can confirm the purchase with a mod and get a year extension? Phone Post
Not with a mod. fwd me your order confirmation from spreadsheet at jason@mma.tv. Phone Post
9/4/12 8:10 AM
Sofa King Cool

Sweet. Thanks. Phone Post
9/4/12 9:05 AM
Jason

Bromovich -
Jason -

Yes, no problemo.

Wow does this count for everyone? Phone Post
Yes. Phone Post
9/4/12 1:26 PM
Death and Taxes
1605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Confirmation sent to Jason. 

This is awesome.
9/4/12 2:18 PM
Death and Taxes

^ lol congrats on the blue

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.