UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Do you have a gimmic at the gym?

8/24/12 5:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArtWandOGZFTT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do.  Same as always, but I have really stepped it up lately.

I pick out special orders for bandanas.  I don't just get the royal blue, black, and red ones you see everywhere.

I get flourrecent green, baby blue, bright orange......

I use a flourecent green water bottle filled with ice.  This makes it appear that I am a snob who only will drink water with ice (which is true)

Oh and my white New Balance needed new laces, so I went to famous footwear and got these BRIGHT flourecent shoe lases.

I never carry a towel or throw it over my shoulders.  I leave it hanging from my pocket.

Oh and I chew double bubble gumballs.

you?
8/26/12 2:27 AM
virux11b
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fuck guys like you. Phone Post
8/27/12 1:16 AM
Mudderfaeg
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I curl on the squat rack Phone Post
8/27/12 1:24 AM
ArtMinaj

virux11b -  I fuck guys like you. Phone Post

see I like this guy.
8/28/12 7:01 AM
handsup

i always wear a hat
8/28/12 11:25 AM
ArthurKnoqOut
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I go barefoot and shirtless and often in vale tudo shorts...or boxer briefs < --- not joking
8/28/12 9:08 PM
savage animal
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^just noticed the"no flip flops" sign at my new gym, so I guess I'm the "wears flip flops to destination and works out barefoot guy". Bad etiquette ?

I'm also "actually reracks plates guy"

"tries to find makeshift good old fashioned pullup bar option when only overly fancy Hammer Strength split handles in every direction bullshit exists guy" Phone Post
8/28/12 9:10 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm actually curious about the no flip flop rules? que da fuck?
8/29/12 3:55 AM
Chocolate Shatner
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YEAH BUDDAY!
8/29/12 12:37 PM
BazUK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_HAsIhnaiM

Baz
8/29/12 9:46 PM
Forrest Spliffn

I only wear under armour style spandex shirts. They really cut down the wind resistance when I lift. My bi's are gigantic( thank you squat rack) and I shave my toothpick legs, which I never train.
I lift to look good. Awwww yeeeaah Phone Post
8/30/12 2:50 AM
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea. It's a sign posted saying $3 memberships. Then they get you in and sign a bunch of shit. Then you're fuct.
8/31/12 11:13 PM
fuzzislipperz
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm the guy that walks in, lifts, doesn't talk to anyone, and leaves. Phone Post
9/1/12 6:12 PM
HERTSWENIP
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuzzislipperz -  I'm the guy that walks in, lifts, doesn't talk to anyone, and leaves. Phone Post

9/2/12 4:26 AM
Leigh
722 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The small guy who wears baggy clothes and does weird stretching after lifting Phone Post
9/2/12 5:45 AM
handsup

fuzzislipperz -  I'm the guy that walks in, lifts, doesn't talk to anyone, and leaves. Phone Post

this
9/3/12 10:42 PM
Authority Figure

I throw a towel over my head after every run.

I breathe heavily while I'm lifting weights.

I never take my earbuds out, even when people are trying to talk to me.

I pace furiously in between every set.

All my workout outfits match.

I ignore ugly women at the gym at all costs. Even when they are talking directly to me.

I drape my towel over the arms of two treadmills to ensure that that at least one side of me is free from fat, old or otherwise unpleasant people. No troll. Seriously.

I will tell your kid to GTFO if they are using a machine incorrectly or dicking around. I don't give a fuck if you see me do it either.

9/4/12 2:25 PM
virux11b
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - I throw a towel over my head after every run.

I ignore ugly women at the gym at all costs. Even when they are talking directly to me.

I drape my towel over the arms of two treadmills to ensure that that at least one side of me is free from fat, old or otherwise unpleasant people. No troll. Seriously.

I will tell your kid to GTFO if they are using a machine incorrectly or dicking around. I don't give a fuck if you see me do it either.

I like you already. I'm sure we would have great conversations, with our earbuds in. Phone Post
9/4/12 4:38 PM
Authority Figure

Lloyd gave me my bluename 9/11 Clown Top Team -   " I drape my towel over the arms of two treadmills to ensure that that at least one side of me is free from fat, old or otherwise unpleasant people. No troll. Seriously."

legit lol

you should bring 2 "out of order" signs and place them on adjacent treadmills before you start. 

That would be hilarious.
9/4/12 5:22 PM
Chocolate Shatner
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

virux11b - 
Authority Figure - I throw a towel over my head after every run.

I like you already. I'm sure we would have great conversations, with our earbuds in. Phone Post

let me guess... lots of sideways glances and upward chin thrusts in a "wassup, homie" style?

meanwhile, you don't know if the other guy is currently listening to "Love lift us up where we belong."
9/5/12 12:30 PM
Authority Figure

LOL. Pretty much. As I was leaving this elderly woman strolled up beside me with a kool-aid grin and started chatting away. I just bobbed my head up and down until she finally gave me the thumbs up. Only then did I say "yep!" For all I know she had just confessed a desire for anal sex after a hard workout. Who knows. Who cares. lol

By the way, BLUE NAMER PLEASE:
http://i47.tinypic.com/se90kj.jpg
9/17/12 5:39 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.