UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> We'd BETTER have a Fantasy League this year. FAGS

9/8/12 8:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PTM2020
1004 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Windfall - I made a big mistake 2 days ago when I tried to join this tightly-knit group. I won't show my face around here again!

OH, Thank God.  Please leave.
I won't even mind the dicktuck out of the $100.

9/8/12 8:13 PM
Windfall
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I am universally hated in the NBA Ground, why would you want a bet with me?

And what is the proposed bet?

You get Lakers at #1 + #2 Seeds? Otherwise I win? I'll take that bet. Looked like you were trying to throw in #3 for yourself, too?
9/8/12 8:15 PM
PTM2020
1004 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this not your statement?

""Ya..? And? I suspect they'll finish as a 3 or 4 seed in the West this year. ""

#4??? You say?

You gonna stand by that or what?

9/8/12 8:17 PM
PTM2020

You do make a good point about yourself not being trustworthy though. 

I'd rather you just never post here again, like you just said you would.

9/8/12 8:17 PM
MadDog243
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Windfall - Holy lack-of-sarcasm-detection.

And LOL @ a -3 mudnamer telling me to "have respect" and "pipe down". Seems people tend to like what I post on this forum - can't say the same for you.
Nice job trying to "son" a complete stranger on the internet - a stranger who wasn't even talking to you.

PTM knows exactly who I am, unless he suppressed the memories as a defense mechanism.

oh and, you were the dipshit who said Lakers were on their way down just before the Nash deal right?
Ya..? And? I suspect they'll finish as a 3 or 4 seed in the West this year. Still a solid team, but still on their way out. (maybe 2-3 more years of relevancy left)

i was clamoring nearly every day weeks before for people to sign up. I don't even recall you ever joining.
I joined. Twice, I beleive - as the league timed out (or whatever) when not enough people signed up.
Did you really just cite the fuckin gay vote scale? And that im a mud namer?

Im also an 01er you shitstain, which says alot more than those other two things. And ive been talkin with the same small group here almost nine years. So how about a little cognition of where you are...

I didnt read anything after you showed yourself to be an extremely dim person for thinking the vote meter matters.

And another thing, our inability to detect sarcasm was because of your failure to convey it, dipshit Phone Post
9/8/12 8:22 PM
MadDog243
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol you actually voted me down? What a cunt you are windfall. Just totally the exact type of gutless scum we don't need or want around here so kindly fuck off why don't you Phone Post
9/8/12 8:23 PM
PTM2020

Edited: 09/08/12 8:23 PM
 LOL

Voted Up
9/8/12 8:25 PM
Windfall
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

""Ya..? And? I suspect they'll finish as a 3 or 4 seed in the West this year. ""

#4??? You say?

Why did you isolate the "4" and not the "3"? I said 3 or 4. 3 would be mine - no dick tucking required on my part.

No, I didn't. Also, I have, in fact, lost and paid a $100 bet to CRE, years ago. Which, in hindsight, sucks - as he has since dick tucked on every fight challenge he has sought.

Also - isn't it widely known here that you did not post on this forum for like 9 months because you were basically homeless? LOL at me not being trustworthy. Way to take it there. The $100 is meaningless to me.

Im also an 01er you shitstain, which says alot more than those other two things.
O.K. - the date by which you signed up, says a lot more than the content that you post - content which this community has collectively voted down. Thanks. Got it.

Done!
9/8/12 8:29 PM
MadDog243

Windfall -

#4??? You say?

Why did you isolate the "4" and not the "3"? I said 3 or 4. 3 would be mine - no dick tucking required on my part.

No, I didn't. Also, I have, in fact, lost and paid a $100 bet to CRE, years ago. Which, in hindsight, sucks - as he has since dick tucked on every fight challenge he has sought.

Also - isn't it widely known here that you did not post on this forum for like 9 months because you were basically homeless? LOL at me not being trustworthy. Way to take it there. The $100 is meaningless to me.

Im also an 01er you shitstain, which says alot more than those other two things.
O.K. - the date by which you signed up, says a lot more than the content that you post - content which this community has collectively voted down. Thanks. Got it.

Done!
Yeah again if you think that that vote meter means anything in this place it shows how much you're a fucking fool you are. Musashi for example is like negative 100 ( due to small minded trolls like yourself) and he is 100 times the poster you are. It's hilarious me that you think that matters...fuck you are stupid. Phone Post
9/8/12 8:42 PM
PTM2020

Edited: 09/08/12 9:00 PM
 "Why did you isolate the "4" and not the "3"? I said 3 or 4. 3 would be mine - no dick tucking required on my part."

serious dicktuck.  Don't say something unless you are willing to back it up you fucking coward. YOU said 4, so I am holding that on you.  YOU said it, and I CALLED YOU OUT on it.
hundred don't mean shit to me either and i'd rather not deal with a spineless dipshit like you anyways.

and LMAO at losing to CRE.  that dude is wrong like 99% of anything he says.

"Also - isn't it widely known here that you did not post on this forum for like 9 months because you were basically homeless"

widely known?   uhhh.... let me tell you a little something.

no one knew why I stopped posting on, not only MMA.tv, but on all the boxing, basketball, and Jiu Jitsu forums  for about a year to start a business.  No one knew till just right now me saying it you fucktard.  

I made a reply to Pound for Pound on some random post that my old company folded and I frustrated,  needed a new gig, that was about a week before I cut off all internet shit. Facebook, everything.
I didn't follow basketball, mma or anything else for almost a year.
I've lived at the same Redondo Beach condo for the past 7 years and I'm looking at getting my first house.
Homeless?

See, this is what I mean.  You lie out of your ass, make dumbass assumptions without knowing shit about what you are talking about.   Dicktuck out of bets and basically show zero semblence of a spine constantly.

And MOST OF ALL,  MOST OF ALL... You fucking Bandwagon your teams!  Openly!  And think you're Cool for Doing it!
Then you wonder why this forum hates you?     A forum full of die hard dedicated fans who stick by their teams no matter what???   You really wonder why???

Alot of us get into it pretty bad here but still maintain because at some point there was credibility gained from being a dedicated fan.  You, have NONE.

Please, please.  Live up to one thing in your life and stand by your statement to leave this forum.

9/8/12 9:05 PM
PoundforPound
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/08/12 9:14 PM
PTM2020 - I made a reply to Pound for Pound on some random post that my old company folded and I frustrated,  needed a new gig, that was about a week before I cut off all internet shit. Facebook, everything.

I didn't follow basketball, mma or anything else for almost a year.

I've lived at the same Redondo Beach condo for the past 7 years and I'm looking at getting my first house.

Homeless?      

I remember that, a few of us were wondering what had become of you. I never put that conversation on blast though or said you were homeless. LOL

Perhaps Windfall has you confused with someone else.
9/9/12 1:57 PM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is most definitely a dick tuck.
9/9/12 3:34 PM
Trains Suck
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Windfall is possibly a zionist so be careful bros!
9/11/12 12:02 PM
MadDog243

lol this cuntbag is STILL voting me down daily.

You are a fucking pussy Windfall, take your verbal shitkicking like a man.
9/12/12 2:34 PM
HenryO

Id join, but yall mafuckers too much of haters and scared to see me shine
9/12/12 5:10 PM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can someone translate that to english?
9/14/12 10:59 AM
Mohammed

Count me in... Came back to Canada after a long ass time, so I'm gonna have my internet connection. Been a while.
Let me kno baby girls!!!!

one love PTM how u doin

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.