UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Love dare

8/26/12 7:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
zaiontz
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has anyone tried this. Im starting it because the love of my life that i was going to marry just broke up with me and im determined no matter what to earn her back by walking right with christ and learning what i did was wrong and what i need to do. Any wisdom stories help is very appreciated. Phone Post
8/26/12 10:04 PM
Grakman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just a suggestion, maybe it would be better for the moment that you consider why you broke up and whether the relationship is really worth pursuing.

For me, I think I'd have to know more about the relationship and what happened before I could offer any worthwhile advice, other than the suggestion above.

Good luck.
8/26/12 11:02 PM
zaiontz
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks and it def is worth it. No doubt in my mind. Phone Post
8/27/12 1:46 AM
Ridgeback
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It may be worth pursuing but she may not be attracted to you.  If a woman is attracted to you she will almost never give up on the relationship no matter what you do (barring some extreme behavior like physical abuse or molesting her children).  

My guess is she is not into you and so getting right with Jesus may do nothing to patch up the relationship.  Furthermore, pursuing a girl is just about the surest way to kill any attraction she may have had in the first place.  

I think you need to at least consider that the relationship may be over for good and that there are other fish in the sea.  Getting right with Jesus for a girl is probably not the right motivation anyway.  You have to want God for God, not God for what he can do for you.
8/27/12 1:30 PM
Grakman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As usual, Ridge says it best. I concur with what Ridge has said.
8/29/12 11:25 PM
DyingBreed
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grakman - As usual, Ridge says it best. I concur with what Ridge has said.
YUP

Stole de woids rite outta my mouf Phone Post
8/30/12 1:25 AM
zaiontz

Its not that shes unattracted to me shes just hurt. and needs time to focus on god and wants me to do the same. So im doin the love dare to prove i dont just talk the talk but that i can walk the walk but im focusing on god for myself to help my life be what i need to be. Phone Post
8/30/12 1:30 AM
zaiontz

And if its meant to be then we'll be together but if not i'll live a life serving god and if theres someone for me god will provide. Phone Post
8/30/12 10:10 PM
Ridgeback
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry, but this sounds like no woman I've ever heard of.  Also, you should probably capitalize his name.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.