UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cesar Gracie Talks Greg Jackson Advising Jones

8/27/12 3:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Full Contact Fighter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Full Contact Fighter, President

Cesar Gracie on Greg Jackson Advising Against Bout With Chael Sonnen: “I Don’t Think That Approach is Going to Capture The Imagination and Trust of the Fans”

8/27/12 3:42 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

t
8/27/12 3:44 PM
Sergio88
486 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/22812025.jpg
8/27/12 3:49 PM
Ansari
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

“I used to be a fan of Carlos Condit, before the whole thing with Nick Diaz,” added Gracie, while referring to Condit’s unanimous decision win over Diaz in February, which saw the Jackson’s fighter win the UFC interim welterweight belt. “I was expecting a dog fight, and we were promised that, but it didn’t happen…There’s obviously a lot of talented people over and I do like watching some of them fight.”
"We got outcoached"
8/27/12 4:02 PM
Jaybrone
329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ansari -
“I used to be a fan of Carlos Condit, before the whole thing with Nick Diaz,” added Gracie, while referring to Condit’s unanimous decision win over Diaz in February, which saw the Jackson’s fighter win the UFC interim welterweight belt. “I was expecting a dog fight, and we were promised that, but it didn’t happen…There’s obviously a lot of talented people over and I do like watching some of them fight.”
"We got outcoached"
He comes off as a petty butt hurt whiner. Get over it Carlos controlled when and were ever exchange took place and his boy couldn't adjust. He lost a close fight that could have gone either way. Phone Post
8/27/12 4:12 PM
standupwarrior
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Owned
8/27/12 4:19 PM
Poindexter
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kick-slap, take a lap was the weakest shit ever. Made me want to shit my pants.
8/27/12 4:32 PM
RandyDarsh
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hard to believe it was a title winning performance Phone Post
8/27/12 4:39 PM
Joe_Drogan420

Good read.
8/27/12 4:43 PM
AlexinTO

yes
Ceaser has done a fantastic job with getting Nick to fulfill all of his contractual responsibilities...he should be able to criticize others on how they advise their fighters Phone Post
8/27/12 4:44 PM
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

l8r
8/27/12 7:42 PM
Kid_dynamite319

What a surprise Cesar hating on Jackson's .. I know Jackson can be boring but seriously just let it go already dont be mad if he is a better coach just work on being a better coach!
8/27/12 7:48 PM
inf0
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/27/12 8:32 PM
Fedoral Crime
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brilliant!
8/27/12 8:50 PM
Braziliant

Kid_dynamite319 - What a surprise Cesar hating on Jackson's .. I know Jackson can be boring but seriously just let it go already dont be mad if he is a better coach just work on being a better coach!

It's not Greg Jackson's fault that the Diaz brothers are all Gracie has. Even Jake Shields left Cesar Gracie's
8/27/12 8:53 PM
da Vinci 81
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't Cesar support Diaz's no showing an exhibition match with Estima a short while ago? Seems pretty hypocritical to be criticizing anyone about this.
8/27/12 8:54 PM
armbarheelhook
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 -  
WTF is this..!?!?!?? lmao Phone Post
8/27/12 9:52 PM
Authority Figure

Jaybrone - 
Ansari -
"We got outcoached"
He comes off as a petty butt hurt whiner. Get over it Carlos controlled when and were ever exchange took place and his boy couldn't adjust. He lost a close fight that could have gone either way. Phone Post

He actually sounded very respectful and diplomatic, all things considered. You sound kinda butthurt though. I'm suspecting that your job pushing carts at Wal-Mart has never ended in a decision win?
8/27/12 9:53 PM
Authority Figure

Braziliant - 
Kid_dynamite319 - What a surprise Cesar hating on Jackson's .. I know Jackson can be boring but seriously just let it go already dont be mad if he is a better coach just work on being a better coach!

It's not Greg Jackson's fault that the Diaz brothers are all Gracie has. Even Jake Shields left Cesar Gracie's

If that's true it seem that would be a win for Cesar Gracie. lol
8/27/12 9:54 PM
Alumynabjj

Braziliant -

Considering how he has looked lately that is a good thing for Caesar Phone Post
8/27/12 9:57 PM
aka_rtotheoh

The Cesar team knows how to gain fans. Flip everyone off, don't show up to press conferences and get high as fuck. Winning
8/27/12 10:15 PM
GriffinQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Braziliant - 

Shields left CG's? When was this?
8/27/12 10:20 PM
Hunter V
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shields has went nowhere. He has crosstrained w others like the Blackzillians but he is Cesar Gracie to the core.

And Cesar needs to shut his mouth and worry about making sure his guys are ready to fight instead of making excuses for Nick's behavior (and proving how crappy a manager he is when he cannot even control his guy's behavior in any fashion when it counts). I swear as good as Cesar is at teaching he always has to put his foot in his mouth and just make his team look bad.
8/27/12 11:35 PM
Alpha World Peace

inf0 -  
HahahhahahHxsbbxkeneudishhsheh! Phone Post
8/27/12 11:44 PM
Wasa-B
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...but skipping out on press conference after press conference for the biggest fight of your life when you know you're gonna get booted off the card sure will!!

Hey, Caesar: LMFAO

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.