UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jones: Open your eyes to who carries the blame

8/27/12 6:51 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

On Saturday UFC Light Heavyweight champion Jon Jones accepted full responsibility for the UFC 151 cancellation, sort of.

Now, not so much.

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones
"Youngest world Champion in UFC history, Fighting toward Greatness, Glorifying Christ, Breaking down walls, Living amazed, Will YOU be a witness?"

@bladerballer
@JonnyBones Hendo injured 3+ weeks ago?!!? Who carries the blame now?”

Glad you guys are opening up your eyes

Dan Henderson Got Hurt 3 Weeks Ago http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sports/boxingmma/dan-henderson-got-hurt-3-weeks-ago …

@BigSteve87
Belfort's head coach is gonna be Rashad Evans does that worry you at all?”

nope

Retweeted by Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones
Mike Chiappetta MMA ‏@MikeChiappetta
Vitor Belfort on MMA Hour: "Kids today are worried about their careers. I just want to fight." Different generations, different approaches.

Persian MMA ‏@PersianMMA
@jonnybones @MikeChiappetta LOL. That was directed against you. I guess you missed that part...

Matt Phillips ‏@MattPhillips22
do u think, if u wouldve taken the fight w/ Sonnen & lost, it wouldve hurt ur brand as much as it has by not taking the fight?

In the long run, everything will be alright

Arianny Celeste ‏@AriannyCeleste
 I know what its like to be hated rejected by your peers, it will get better, cause we are better than them, call me.

Read entire Twitter...

In other Jon Jones Twitter news, he unfollowed UFC President Dana White.

8/27/12 6:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stu Cazzo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You do Jon - you're a mother ducker
8/27/12 6:59 PM
Mihow
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stu Cazzo - You do Jon - you're a mother ducker
lol ... Wut? Phone Post
8/27/12 7:06 PM
Stu Cazzo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dong Johnson - 
Stu Cazzo - You do Jon - you're a mother ducker

how can this guy be in the green and not frozen?

I got frozen for calling Chael "scum".  That is actually somewhat justified if you even think about it.  He's a proven criminal and cheat.

Are the Mods racist?

Whaaaaaa

Whaaaaaaa

sniff sniff
8/27/12 7:07 PM
smoogy
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

" This came on the heels of Jones stopping following Dana White on Twitter."

Look UG News, I know you want to present things in an impressive newsy-like voice, but you're still doing it wrong. Frankly, at this point I'm beginning to doubt that you'll ever not be doing it wrong.
8/27/12 7:09 PM
studiocamp
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dong Johnson - 

I got frozen for calling Chael "scum".  That is actually somewhat justified if you even think about it.  He's a proven criminal and cheat.

Are the Mods racist?

WAAAHHH, MOMMY HE CALLED MY FAVORITE FIGHTER A MOTHER DUCKER, WAAAAAHHH!!!
8/27/12 7:10 PM
MPC916
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who knew JBJ would "carry the cross" and now blame someone else. Everyone Phone Post
8/27/12 7:11 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should've fought Mr. Jones. But, what's done is done...
8/27/12 7:11 PM
Amose
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why does he come out and do a some what apology the first time then flat out takes it back right here?

No wonder his PR agent quit. I feel like he is totally flip flopping here and shoulda came out with a more formal apology the first time or just a big fuck you.

Seems he even ducks when it's time to step up and either take ownership of a situation or just say "It's not my fault, go fuck yourselves."

8/27/12 7:12 PM
nomoRomophobia
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MPC916 - Who knew JBJ would "carry the cross" and now blame someone else. Everyone Phone Post
This. Phone Post
8/27/12 7:12 PM
madmav
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so that's what a twitter page looks like.. 

*humanity is  so doomed*
8/27/12 7:13 PM
Teddy KGB
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really dont care whos fault it is. All i know is Jones should have accepted the fight with Chael regardless.
8/27/12 7:14 PM
Stu Cazzo

Pretty soon it's going to come out that this guy doesn't even believe in God....

8/27/12 7:14 PM
Amose
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dong Johnson - 
Stu Cazzo - 
Dong Johnson - 

Are the Mods racist?

Whaaaaaa

Whaaaaaaa

sniff sniff

LOL @ this fighter groupy

how taste Rashad's peepee?

If you didn't have 66 VTFDs do you think the mods would have been more lenient on you and not did the freeze?
8/27/12 7:15 PM
JUSTIN KASE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How long before JBJ implodes with all this negative press? He's seems to be quite young intellectually. If he does dumb shit when his career is going well I can't imagine what we are in for next.. Phone Post
8/27/12 7:20 PM
iDaz
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

studiocamp -
Dong Johnson - 

Are the Mods racist?

WAAAHHH, MOMMY HE CALLED MY FAVORITE FIGHTER A MOTHER DUCKER, WAAAAAHHH!!!
. Phone Post
8/27/12 7:32 PM
Ironhouse
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmmm, I don't recall seeing anything like this from any of the non religious fighters. just sayin.
8/27/12 7:36 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Duck gate is going to haunt Bones for a long time. Phone Post
8/27/12 7:41 PM
MisterMr
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/27/12 7:42 PM
WOW WOW OW OW WOWW! HE UNFOLLOWED DANA WHITE!!

Seriously who cares?!

And yeah Hendo should've told earlier that he was injured.
Still I think that Jones should've fought Sonnen.
8/27/12 7:42 PM
Utah get me two

It's entirely Bones' fault. 24 hours ago this guy was saying he'll "carry the cross" for what happened, and today he's already trying to divert blame elsewhere.

Jon Jones is turning into the single least honest person in MMA. Can't this guy say ANYTHING and stick to it?
8/27/12 7:42 PM
RickRuckuz

*dont get yourself banned, dont get yourself banned*
8/27/12 7:44 PM
madmav
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone said he also unfollowed the @UFC twitter (along with dana's) maybe he just lost the ufc sponsership..
8/27/12 7:45 PM
Kimbos Bread
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i hate his guy. I went to read his twitter and I just fuken hate myself for doing that to myself...
8/27/12 7:45 PM
enbanc

ttt
8/27/12 7:49 PM
TexDeuce
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nomoRomophobia - 
MPC916 - Who knew JBJ would "carry the cross" and now blame someone else. Everyone Phone Post
This. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.