UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> What class will you choose in borderlands 2?

8/28/12 12:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the islander
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gunzerker, soldier, assassin, or siren?

I'm gonna choose gunzerker Phone Post
8/28/12 1:18 AM
Mosley84
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Solider Phone Post
8/28/12 1:18 AM
Mosley84
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or soldier. Phone Post
8/28/12 4:03 AM
C Willy
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mechromancer Phone Post
8/28/12 9:45 AM
BigWilliam
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly I cannot decide. All four look pretty interesting this time. I have taken both the berzerker and soldier to 69 in Borderlands. But all of them look fun this time. I might try the assassin first.
8/28/12 1:01 PM
The Adversary
485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably assassin.
9/1/12 1:06 AM
Jei
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Siren until mechromancer Phone Post
9/1/12 1:11 AM
the islander
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All the classes look really badass. This is a very tough decision Phone Post
9/1/12 2:22 AM
UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm torn between commando and gunzerker. I think I'm going to end up doing gunzerker, however. Phone Post
9/1/12 12:13 PM
Daht
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

everything but the siren. then probably the siren.
9/1/12 11:16 PM
HanzoSword
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

either soldier or assassin

i was sold on the soldier when i heard you could deploy two turrets at a time but than i saw how much more powerful the assassins melee attack was. not sure which one to choose
9/2/12 4:06 AM
Frank Grimes
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ill probably play as a commando if I play a solo campaign but with friends I think I might choose the assassin.

We should make a list of GTs and probable classes in case people want to play together.

Xbox
GT: SheetsPYTB
Probable Class: Assassin or commando
9/2/12 4:32 AM
UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Grimes - Ill probably play as a commando if I play a solo campaign but with friends I think I might choose the assassin.

We should make a list of GTs and probable classes in case people want to play together.

Xbox
GT: SheetsPYTB
Probable Class: Assassin or commando
GT is MiniMetul. I'd most likely be a Gunzerker, but no promises on have Xbox live gold at that point. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.