UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official 49er fan thread

8/28/12 12:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
claw11
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wanted to see if we had some niner fans who are as pumped to see the niners take it all this year as I am!

San Fran!! Phone Post
8/28/12 1:01 AM
claw11
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WhereInTheWorldIsRicardoArona - Giants are the only sports team worth a fuck in California Phone Post
Pretty sure the niners are at least top 5 in the league! Top 2 defense as well. Phone Post
8/28/12 1:03 AM
Mookie Blaylock
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

49ers will be solid, but I won't win the NFC....Alex Smith just ain't all that. If they had got Peyton Manning they'd be a lock to win the NFC.

Montana and Rice were on SportsCenter today. It was awesome.
8/28/12 1:04 AM
claw11

Mookie Blaylock - 49ers will be solid, but I won't win the NFC....Alex Smith just ain't all that. If they had got Peyton Manning they'd be a lock to win the NFC.

Montana and Rice were on SportsCenter today. It was awesome.
I think smith will have enough weapons and the defense to "Dilfer" a ring. Phone Post
8/28/12 1:09 AM
kinkle

Edited: 08/28/12 1:11 AM
I am a Niners fan, I expect big things from the Niners this season, with the improved receiving core, another year and first full offseason for Alex Smith under Harbaugh, the sky is the limit. The Niners go as far as Alex Smith will take us, I still have my question marks when it comes to him, I am NOT a believer yet. You can't expect the defense to stay as Godly as it was last year (although it will still be what defines this team).
8/28/12 1:10 AM
claw11

kinkle - I am a Niners fan, I expect big things from the Niners this season, with the improved receiving core, another year and first full offseason for Alex Smith under Harbaugh, they sky is the limit. The Niners go as far as Alex Smith will take us, I still have my question marks when it comes to him, I am NOT a believer yet. You can't expect the defense to stay as Godly as it was last year (although it will still be what defines this team).
Yeah man. Smith is the x factor basically he does good and we will be a force to reckon with. He performed poorly, we will have trouble winning the weak NFC west. We don't need Aaron Rodgers numbers from him just to duplicate last season and not turn the ball over. Phone Post
8/28/12 1:11 AM
Trip6
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ye
8/28/12 1:12 AM
Dmoney35
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seahawks are taking the division this year Phone Post
8/28/12 1:12 AM
Mookie Blaylock

Sorry fellas.

This is the Patriots year.

They are going to be completely dominant with an improved offense (how crazy is that?) Brandon Lloyd should have 1200+ yards and 15 TDs.

AND a completely improved way better defense (welcome brother of LHW Champ Jon Jones, Mr. Chandler Jones and Dont'a Hightower).
8/28/12 1:14 AM
claw11

Seahawks will not take the division

FACT! Phone Post
8/28/12 1:16 AM
claw11

UGCTT_El Tio Creepy - Fuck the niners !!! Read thread and couldn't resist !!! LoL Phone Post
Raider fan? Phone Post
8/28/12 1:18 AM
claw11

God Bless Tim Tebow -
claw11 - 

Seahawks will not take the division

FACT!

The seacawks aren't even worth mentioning imo.
God bless you! Phone Post
8/28/12 1:19 AM
Mookie Blaylock

God Bless Tim Tebow - 
Mookie Blaylock - Sorry fellas.

They are going to be completely dominant with an improved offense (how crazy is that?) Brandon Lloyd should have 1200+ yards and 15 TDs.

AND a completely improved way better defense (welcome brother of LHW Champ Jon Jones, Mr. Chandler Jones and Dont'a Hightower).

They have one of the easiest schedules in the entire league lol. Of course the regular season is going to be great for them. The post season though is going to be very difficult.

Why do you say that? Who in the AFC can challenge them?
8/28/12 1:20 AM
Mookie Blaylock

Seahawks?

I'm a fan of Russell Wilson.... He's got lots of potential.
8/28/12 1:21 AM
Poleeko
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a Raiders fan but see the 49ers doing well this year. Phone Post
8/28/12 1:22 AM
claw11

Poleeko - I'm a Raiders fan but see the 49ers doing well this year. Phone Post
Probably the only raider fan who can admit it too. Phone Post
8/28/12 1:23 AM
Humboldt
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So pumped for this season.
Who's got it better than us? Phone Post
8/28/12 1:28 AM
claw11

Humboldt - So pumped for this season.
Who's got it better than us? Phone Post
NOOBBBOOODY!!

I was actually at the saints playoff game. And all I can say is that it was the best day of my life beside she fact that my cousin got knocked out by Jose aldo that day :( Phone Post
8/28/12 1:29 AM
claw11

UGCTT_El Tio Creepy -
claw11 -
UGCTT_El Tio Creepy - Fuck the niners !!! Read thread and couldn't resist !!! LoL Phone Post
Raider fan? Phone Post
Nope ! A Cheesehead as a matter of fact ! LoL Phone Post
Almost as bad! Phone Post
8/28/12 1:33 AM
claw11

jv209 - i think smith will have a good year( 3500 yards, 25 td, under 10 picks) and shut some haters up, but if he doesn't improve on 3rd down we won't go to the super bowl this year. if he does improve the 3rd down conversions we will be unstoppable. ball control plus a defense that can't be run on equals lots of opportunities for our new playmakers :)
:) Phone Post
8/28/12 1:35 AM
claw11

jv209 -
Mookie Blaylock - 
God Bless Tim Tebow - 
Mookie Blaylock - Sorry fellas.

They have one of the easiest schedules in the entire league lol. Of course the regular season is going to be great for them. The post season though is going to be very difficult.

Why do you say that? Who in the AFC can challenge them?

good point. the afc blows. i could see the bengals or ravens coming out of the conference, but the pats make the most sense. i hope we play brady in the superbowl so he can get dominated by the team he grew up loving.
We play week 15 I beleive! Phone Post
Nolaguy
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

claw11 - Just wanted to see if we had some niner fans who are as pumped to see the niners take it all this year as I am!

San Fran!! Phone Post
Geaux Saints ! ;) Phone Post
WillyMaunawili
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In like Flynn!!! Niners FTW!

Good reports from camp about Smith and Moss. I'm probably gonna pick up both as later draft sleepers for my fantasy team.

Looks like we have one of toughest schedules this season though, but I can't wait to see them dominate GB in the opener ;) Phone Post
8/28/12 1:36 AM
Mookie Blaylock

Nope not gonna happen....

Russell Wilson will put up better stats than Smith. And someone TTT this at the end of the season to show my wisdom.
8/28/12 1:38 AM
graMMAr
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.