UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official 49er fan thread

8/28/12 1:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
claw11
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mookie Blaylock - Nope not gonna happen....

Russell Wilson will put up better stats than Smith. And someone TTT this at the end of the season to show my wisdom.
The only numbers I care about are in the win column! Phone Post
8/28/12 1:45 AM
Mookie Blaylock
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jv209 - 
Mookie Blaylock - Sorry fellas.

This is the Patriots year.

They are going to be completely dominant with an improved offense (how crazy is that?) Brandon Lloyd should have 1200+ yards and 15 TDs.

AND a completely improved way better defense (welcome brother of LHW Champ Jon Jones, Mr. Chandler Jones and Dont'a Hightower).

rofl at 1200 yards and 15 td's. when has a receiver ever put up numbers like that with brady as qb? (besides gronk who is a tight end and a freak of nature)...... please i would love to see you back up that statement. and lol at two rookies coming in and making that defense not suck. their secondary is still shit also.

Moss? LOL
8/28/12 1:46 AM
WillyMaunawili
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jv209 - i think smith will have a good year( 3500 yards, 25 td, under 10 picks) and shut some haters up, but if he doesn't improve on 3rd down we won't go to the super bowl this year. if he does improve the 3rd down conversions we will be unstoppable. ball control plus a defense that can't be run on equals lots of opportunities for our new playmakers :)
Truth! Phone Post
8/28/12 1:48 AM
itskrisdude
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seahawks are taking the West this year. Finally have a QB who can deliver the ball, and our defense is going to be ridiculous. Best DB's in the NFL and a vastly improved line. Lynch is going to mow down the entire fucking division and theres nothing you can do about it.

Niners will have fun beating on the Cards and Rams though.
CaptainAmerica30
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Niner faithful born and raised! Can't wait for the season to start! Phone Post
UGCTT_Dinamita
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have no confidence in Alex Smith. The niners are gonna win their division but I will be surprised if they win even 1 playoff game. Phone Post
8/28/12 1:49 AM
Mookie Blaylock

jv209 - 
Mookie Blaylock - 
jv209 - 
Mookie Blaylock - Sorry fellas.

This is the Patriots year.

They are going to be completely dominant with an improved offense (how crazy is that?) Brandon Lloyd should have 1200+ yards and 15 TDs.

AND a completely improved way better defense (welcome brother of LHW Champ Jon Jones, Mr. Chandler Jones and Dont'a Hightower).

rofl at 1200 yards and 15 td's. when has a receiver ever put up numbers like that with brady as qb? (besides gronk who is a tight end and a freak of nature)...... please i would love to see you back up that statement. and lol at two rookies coming in and making that defense not suck. their secondary is still shit also.

Moss? LOL

guess you got me there, but he is the best wr of his generation and twice the player b lloyd could ever dream of being...

Nope....

With the Patriots, it's different. A receiver is as good as Brady makes him.

Brandon Lloyd added to this offense is so compatible with Brady. Lloyd will have a HUGE year.
8/28/12 1:52 AM
MyUnclesCreepy
922 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm niner born I'm niner bred be a fan till I'm niner dead! Phone Post
8/28/12 1:55 AM
seriouslyilldothat

The 49ers are going to be hella good this year! Glad to see there are some bay area fans on the OG.
8/28/12 1:55 AM
seriouslyilldothat

BTW I cant wait for the regular season!
8/28/12 1:57 AM
Alpha Midget

WhereInTheWorldIsRicardoArona - Giants are the only sports team worth a fuck in California Phone Post
You sir are an idiot Phone Post
8/28/12 1:57 AM
itskrisdude
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jv209 - 
itskrisdude - Seahawks are taking the West this year. Finally have a QB who can deliver the ball, and our defense is going to be ridiculous. Best DB's in the NFL and a vastly improved line. Lynch is going to mow down the entire fucking division and theres nothing you can do about it.

seahawks are taking the wild card this year. your guys D is going to be nasty that is for sure. your guys o-line still blows though... how's russel okong been doing lol?

Our O-line led the most productive rushing game in the second half of last season despite a QB who could literally do nothing. The line has not looked bad at all. Okung will be fine. He is way behind schedule because he tore a pec and couldn't do anything lifting, needs to build up his strength again. He's already shown he can be dominant.

Screen name bets with any Niner fans are welcome here.
8/28/12 1:58 AM
MyUnclesCreepy
922 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dont SF have the toughest schedule In the league this year? Packers, Pats, Lions, Giants, Bears, tough games ahead Phone Post
8/28/12 1:59 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

itskrisdude -
jv209 - 
itskrisdude - Seahawks are taking the West this year. Finally have a QB who can deliver the ball, and our defense is going to be ridiculous. Best DB's in the NFL and a vastly improved line. Lynch is going to mow down the entire fucking division and theres nothing you can do about it.

seahawks are taking the wild card this year. your guys D is going to be nasty that is for sure. your guys o-line still blows though... how's russel okong been doing lol?

Our O-line led the most productive rushing game in the second half of last season despite a QB who could literally do nothing. The line has not looked bad at all. Okung will be fine. He is way behind schedule because he tore a pec and couldn't do anything lifting, needs to build up his strength again. He's already shown he can be dominant.

I'll take a screen name bet against the hawks. What's the terms??? Phone Post
8/28/12 2:00 AM
Alpha Midget

Last season was a fluke you'll see. Plus Alex Smith is turrible. Phone Post
8/28/12 2:01 AM
itskrisdude

MyUnclesCreepy - 
itskrisdude -
jv209 - 

Terms are if the Niners finish ahead of the Hawks, you change my screen name to whatever tickles your fancy. Hawks finish ahead of the Niners, I can change yours, good sir.
8/28/12 2:06 AM
jzspanky

Niners! Phone Post
8/28/12 2:15 AM
Theon Greyjoy

Niners!!!!!!!!! Phone Post
8/28/12 2:16 AM
Poleeko
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

itskrisdude - Seahawks are taking the West this year. Finally have a QB who can deliver the ball, and our defense is going to be ridiculous. Best DB's in the NFL and a vastly improved line. Lynch is going to mow down the entire fucking division and theres nothing you can do about it.

You may want to wait and see how many games Lynch is suspended after the DUI he got in Oakland. Phone Post
8/28/12 2:18 AM
itskrisdude

Poleeko - 
itskrisdude - Seahawks are taking the West this year. Finally have a QB who can deliver the ball, and our defense is going to be ridiculous. Best DB's in the NFL and a vastly improved line. Lynch is going to mow down the entire fucking division and theres nothing you can do about it.

You may want to wait and see how many games Lynch is suspended after the DUI he got in Oakland. Phone Post

If he gets suspended it won't be until next season. That case is going to get dragged through the system at a snails pace.
8/28/12 2:22 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

itskrisdude -
MyUnclesCreepy - 
itskrisdude -
jv209 - 

Terms are if the Niners finish ahead of the Hawks, you change my screen name to whatever tickles your fancy. Hawks finish ahead of the Niners, I can change yours, good sir.
Your on brother how long is the bet? Phone Post
8/28/12 2:23 AM
El Nino
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Life long Niner fan here. Last year was the first year I ever bought season tickets, and man what a year it was.
I'm happy to see my niners doing well after the dark years (dennis erickson...) and hope that they sweep the seahawks again this year.
8/28/12 2:34 AM
JBFIGHTER

BOOK IT NINERS 2013 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS
8/28/12 2:36 AM
FrankenBeans
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN!! Phone Post
8/28/12 2:44 AM
WillyMaunawili
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jv209 -
Alpha Midget -  Last season was a fluke you'll see. Plus Alex Smith is turrible. Phone Post

ya our defense sucks and alex smith just got lucky with clutch plays against the aints. you must be a rams fan...
Haha! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.