UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official 49er fan thread

2/5/13 2:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MyUnclesCreepy
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul -

Sorry guys, I've been kinda avoiding this thread for the most part today. Trying to forget about it, I'm still hurtin. I've been in a depressed funk for most of the day  :-(

It sucks balls man I felt like it was ours for the taking

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck!!! Phone Post
2/5/13 2:04 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
894 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

of course on my way to work this morning, this comes on the radio....I was hurtin' bad.

2/5/13 2:07 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
894 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if I'm gonna cry again, might as well be here with you guys...make it a Niner thing lol

2/5/13 2:14 AM
MyUnclesCreepy
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

if I'm gonna cry again, might as well be here with you guys...make it a Niner thing lol

To me it's not the loss that bothers me the most

It's the record that will forever never be perfect again

We could go on to win the SB 100 times but we would always be not perfect Phone Post
2/5/13 2:15 AM
Trip6
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The thing that hurts the Most was this was our chance and we didn't capitalize. Next season will be much harder to win the division with the rams and seattle. Our schedule doesn't look too bad so we should make the playoffs again. But overall WE DIDNT CAPITALIZE :( Phone Post
2/5/13 2:16 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

that would of been something, like Fedor winning 28 straight fights...damn, needed that W last night...Culliver, Roman and the Refs...AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol

2/5/13 2:16 AM
Trip6
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh yeah and now being 5-1. Phone Post
2/5/13 3:14 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

I would also like to point out when James fumbles the ball there were three 49ers at the ball not a single one of them went for it while I know the whistle blew u still need to pick up the ball. Even if the whistle blows and a red drops the ball pick it the fuck up!!

Seemed like all game the Niners had no hustle Phone Post
2/5/13 3:29 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

jv209 - I'm at my desk facepalming while thinking about how we should have completed the best comeback in Super Bowl history. fuck... too many mistakes though...
Holding my son is what made me realize there's more to life that my team winning a Super Bowl

But got dayum it is still depressing Phone Post
2/5/13 3:35 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

Also there was a helmet to helmet hit on crabs when he dropped the ball at the 3

Seriously we did get fucked Phone Post
2/5/13 10:09 AM
EVIL YOSHI
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy - Also there was a helmet to helmet hit on crabs when he dropped the ball at the 3

Damn you're so whiny. Like there were no beneficial calls for SF. Phone Post
2/5/13 10:33 AM
claw11
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVIL YOSHI -
MyUnclesCreepy - Also there was a helmet to helmet hit on crabs when he dropped the ball at the 3

Damn you're so whiny. Like there were no beneficial calls for SF. Phone Post
Gtfo you fuckin fagget. Phone Post
2/5/13 10:41 AM
God Bless Tim Tebow
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul -

First 49ers QB to throw an INT in the Super Bowl too.

That's not 100% Kap's fault. Moss didn't even try. Phone Post
2/5/13 10:47 AM
odysseyroc
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God Bless Tim Tebow - 
Kingfanpaul -

First 49ers QB to throw an INT in the Super Bowl too.

That's not 100% Kap's fault. Moss didn't even try. Phone Post

Also, Montana threw one right into the hands of a Bengals defender's hands, that just dropped for no reason. So, obviously there's some luck that goes into some of that shit.
2/5/13 11:12 AM
EO619
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it September yet???? Phone Post
2/5/13 11:24 AM
al neri
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not saying this is all true but its been talked about by several people. On my iPhone so if a blue could link this.

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2013/02/04/upset-with-super-bowl-referees-in-the-harbowl-blame-the-nfl/ Phone Post
2/5/13 11:26 AM
UGCTT_Fillthy
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm already focused on the draft...14 picks and not a lot of turnover.

Do we keep Goldson?  Draft Jonathon Cyprien?  Maybe angle for Jairus Byrd or Louis Delmas from the free agent wire?

Maybe we should grab Matt Barkely early...you can't bet a season on Kap staying healthy when he's running the pistol...

And it's obvious we need some depth at reciever.  Randy was a waste of money, and Ted Ginn isn't worth keeping around as a kick returner.  Will AJ Jenkins show progress, or is he already a 'draft bust'?

I think Micah Hyde will be a late round steal at DB, definitely seems like he can do as well as Culliver.

Thoughts, Niner Nation?

2/5/13 11:30 AM
odysseyroc
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/05/13 11:30 AM
lol @ wasting an early pick on Barkley
2/5/13 11:31 AM
odysseyroc

al neri -  Not saying this is all true but its been talked about by several people. On my iPhone so if a blue could link this.

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2013/02/04/upset-with-super-bowl-referees-in-the-harbowl-blame-the-nfl/ Phone Post

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2013/02/04/upset-with-super-bowl-referees-in-the-harbowl-blame-the-nfl/

2/5/13 11:59 AM
bayboy925
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy - I would also like to point out when James fumbles the ball there were three 49ers at the ball not a single one of them went for it while I know the whistle blew u still need to pick up the ball. Even if the whistle blows and a red drops the ball pick it the fuck up!!

Seemed like all game the Niners had no hustle Phone Post
FUCKING THIS!!!! They just stood there?!?!? Phone Post
2/5/13 12:03 PM
PrettyBoyBrett
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy - 

I'm already focused on the draft...14 picks and not a lot of turnover.

Do we keep Goldson?  Draft Jonathon Cyprien?  Maybe angle for Jairus Byrd or Louis Delmas from the free agent wire?

Maybe we should grab Matt Barkely early...you can't bet a season on Kap staying healthy when he's running the pistol...

And it's obvious we need some depth at reciever.  Randy was a waste of money, and Ted Ginn isn't worth keeping around as a kick returner.  Will AJ Jenkins show progress, or is he already a 'draft bust'?

I think Micah Hyde will be a late round steal at DB, definitely seems like he can do as well as Culliver.

Thoughts, Niner Nation?

I think Goldson will be franchised or let go. We're not going to sink a lot of money long term into him. If we let him go I think we get a FA and take a safety in the first three rounds. If we franchise we also draft a safety high.

I don't think we will be drafting a QB early at all. Maybe pick up a developmental guy very late. Kaep actually takes very few hits, he gets out of bounds well and usually slides. Hopefully he keeps that up.

Randy will be gone but I don't think he was a waste of money. He hardly made a dime on a one year contract. The pay was worth it in his coaching alone. Ted Ginn is probably gone as well. I think AJ will develop and I refuse to believe Harbaugh and Baalke could whiff so badly on a pick, however I don't think he'll be number 2 material. I see us picking up a FA if we don't keep Manningham, who is owed a decent amount of money if he comes back, may not be ready for the start of the season, and is coming off potentially a career changing injury. It's possible we draft someone as well.

If you look at Profootballfocus, Culliver's stats for the year up until the New England game are fantastic. It's after Justin Smith's injury his play (along with the rest of the secondary's) drops off. Yes, he had a godawful game, but to give up on him completely would be knee jerk.

I think we let Soapoaga go, he has gotten pushed around this year. I think we sign a FA NT and draft one in the first four.

Delanie Walker I would like to keep but we'll have to see what the market values him at. Baalke won't overpay. If he's gone I suspect we'll draft a TE.
2/5/13 12:08 PM
God Bless Tim Tebow
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is a rumor going around by Schefter that due to Flacco wanting more money that unless he takes a pay cut then the Ravens are going to have to get rid of Jacoby Jones and Boldin.

Hmm interesting little tidbit.
2/5/13 12:08 PM
EO619
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Delanie Walker. He has Kwame Brown hands, but he's explosive when he does make catches. Plus he went to Mt. SAC like me:)

On the way to drop off my daughter at school today she asked me, Dad when's the next SB? Told her we have to wait till next year and she gave an angry sigh. I love that she's into football now and more importantly that she's a 9er fan:) Phone Post
2/5/13 12:13 PM
PrettyBoyBrett
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Walker had hands at all he would be fantastic. He gets good separation, and is a fantastic blocker. His hands are made of stone though.
2/5/13 12:17 PM
odysseyroc

EO619 -  I like Delanie Walker. He has Kwame Brown hands, but he's explosive when he does make catches. Plus he went to Mt. SAC like me:)

On the way to drop off my daughter at school today she asked me, Dad when's the next SB? Told her we have to wait till next year and she gave an angry sigh. I love that she's into football now and more importantly that she's a 9er fan:) Phone Post

lol. my wife went to Mt. SAC,too.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.