UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official 49er fan thread

8/31/12 12:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kinkle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am loving this! No better way to start the regular season then ON FIRE!
8/31/12 12:28 AM
DarnSevern
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seahawks should give them a run for thier money this year! Hawks made some great picks, trades and resigns!

GO HAWKS!
8/31/12 12:42 AM
al neri
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is it always a fan from new England that's gotta run their mouth?

Let's
Go niners Phone Post
8/31/12 12:46 AM
dizz
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NINERS!!!! Been a fan since I was 2.

Looking good tonight. Kaepernick is making some fucking throws. Guy is a killer athlete. Johnson locked up the #3 spot tonight I think.

Defense looked good too, considering I don't think a single defensive starter played. Phone Post
8/31/12 1:20 AM
cWa
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lots of family in SD I'm lovin this!! Phone Post
8/31/12 1:43 AM
Alpha Midget

This is pre season none of this means shit Phone Post
8/31/12 10:24 AM
claw11
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Tio Creepy -
Alpha Midget - This is pre season none of this means shit Phone Post
No one is talking about Pre season !! You must be a Niners fan for sure !! Phone Post
Get off my thread with your hatred! Phone Post
8/31/12 12:03 PM
PrettyBoyBrett
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Die hard niners fan here. Anyone who follows the team closely knows last year was not a fluke. 14-3 again this year? Probably not. The de will probably not force as many turnovers and the element of surprise is gone. That being said our WR core has improved dramatically and Smith should be improved (anyone who has watched his games seriously knows he has played great and steadily improved since harbaugh took over). I am also excited to see how they utilize Lamichael James and it's nice to finally have a power back that will hit holes (Jacobs).

Unlike most my main concern is not Smith, in fact I have a lot of faith in him, it's the O-line's ability to pass protect. They are great at blocking for the run but have struggled all preseason with pass protection. They did last preseason as well, and they were a lot better in the regular season (although still not very good). I think Boone should be a step up from Snyder who is absolutely stinking it up in Arizona. Hopefully Anthony Dixon's development is continuing as well. I really feel if the line can protect solidly, we will be in for another great season and maybe a trip to the Big One. Either way, it's pretty goddamn great to be excited about contending for a Superbowl at the start of a season as a Niners fan. Bring it on, Green Bay!
8/31/12 12:06 PM
dizz
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoyBrett - Die hard niners fan here. Anyone who follows the team closely knows last year was not a fluke. 14-3 again this year? Probably not. The de will probably not force as many turnovers and the element of surprise is gone. That being said our WR core has improved dramatically and Smith should be improved (anyone who has watched his games seriously knows he has played great and steadily improved since harbaugh took over). I am also excited to see how they utilize Lamichael James and it's nice to finally have a power back that will hit holes (Jacobs).

Unlike most my main concern is not Smith, in fact I have a lot of faith in him, it's the O-line's ability to pass protect. They are great at blocking for the run but have struggled all preseason with pass protection. They did last preseason as well, and they were a lot better in the regular season (although still not very good). I think Boone should be a step up from Snyder who is absolutely stinking it up in Arizona. Hopefully Anthony Dixon's development is continuing as well. I really feel if the line can protect solidly, we will be in for another great season and maybe a trip to the Big One. Either way, it's pretty goddamn great to be excited about contending for a Superbowl at the start of a season as a Niners fan. Bring it on, Green Bay!
Remember when we were talking Niners before last season? My how things have changed

Anyways I agree, schedule is too rough for 13-3. I'm thinking 10-6, playoff spot, and off we go Phone Post
9/2/12 9:01 AM
MyUnclesCreepy
805 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is the packer game on national tv???? Phone Post
9/2/12 9:35 AM
jzspanky

MyUnclesCreepy - Is the packer game on national tv???? Phone Post
SF 24, GB13 Phone Post
9/2/12 9:38 AM
God Bless Tim Tebow
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy -  Is the packer game on national tv???? Phone Post

Yes, it will be on Fox.
9/2/12 11:45 AM
PrettyBoyBrett
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dizz - 
PrettyBoyBrett - Die hard niners fan here. Anyone who follows the team closely knows last year was not a fluke. 14-3 again this year? Probably not. The de will probably not force as many turnovers and the element of surprise is gone. That being said our WR core has improved dramatically and Smith should be improved (anyone who has watched his games seriously knows he has played great and steadily improved since harbaugh took over). I am also excited to see how they utilize Lamichael James and it's nice to finally have a power back that will hit holes (Jacobs).

Remember when we were talking Niners before last season? My how things have changed

Anyways I agree, schedule is too rough for 13-3. I'm thinking 10-6, playoff spot, and off we go Phone Post

Definitely remember. I remember expecting maybe a 6-10 season and I would be over the moon for 8-8. I had conceded we needed to rebuild but man oh man what a season. (Just realized I wrote Anthony Dixon instead of Davis, I was surprised Dixon made the roster but it appears he's working hard and he's always had a good attitude) Along with the O-line I am a little concerned about OLB depth. Just hope Brooks and Aldon can stay healthy. Anyway I can't remember being this excited for a season opener. It's the first season I can remember being legitimately excited to play the best teams because I think we can beat anybody when we are on. Can't wait for sunday.
9/2/12 3:04 PM
WillyMaunawili
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jzspanky -
MyUnclesCreepy - Is the packer game on national tv???? Phone Post
SF 24, GB13 Phone Post
Boom! Phone Post
9/3/12 3:54 PM
WillyMaunawili

Between my 2 FF leagues I picked up LaMichael, Moss, Crabtree, Smith, and Ackers all in later rounds. I definitely scored and think I got copious amounts of points coming my way lol. Phone Post
9/4/12 11:50 PM
claw11
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 more days boys!! Phone Post
9/5/12 12:00 AM
PrettyBoyBrett

WillyMaunawili -  Between my 2 FF leagues I picked up LaMichael, Moss, Crabtree, Smith, and Ackers all in later rounds. I definitely scored and think I got copious amounts of points coming my way lol. Phone Post

haha, I ended up with Gore, Vernon, the De, and Moss and I honestly wasn't even trying to pick Niners, they just ended up being the best guys avaiable when my pick came up. Oh well, even more reason to pull for the boys I guess.
9/5/12 12:02 AM
Timmy O Toole

Niners allday

Eeeerday Phone Post
9/5/12 12:12 AM
FlyingTriangle
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pumped for Sunday!!! Niners D is going to give the GB some fits..
9/5/12 12:49 AM
claw11

FlyingTriangle - Pumped for Sunday!!! Niners D is going to give the GB some fits..
It doesn't even feel like football season yet tho! Lol Phone Post
9/5/12 12:50 AM
BigEyedFish

Picked up niners D in my FF draft tonight Phone Post
9/5/12 12:52 AM
claw11

BigEyedFish - Picked up niners D in my FF draft tonight Phone Post
Good job!! Phone Post
9/5/12 1:02 AM
MyUnclesCreepy
805 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont think they will be as good as last year but still very good brutal schedule and the D will soften up and not be as magical as last season. Need the offense to step it up this year! Who's got it better than us? Phone Post
9/5/12 1:14 AM
claw11

MyUnclesCreepy - I dont think they will be as good as last year but still very good brutal schedule and the D will soften up and not be as magical as last season. Need the offense to step it up this year! Who's got it better than us? Phone Post
Agreed. And noboddddyyy! Phone Post
9/5/12 2:00 AM
ffjc805

49ers gon get raped on Sunday. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.