UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> 1 hour of Borderlands 2 gameplay

9/17/12 7:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LittleKang
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the gay islander -  I'm gonna pick Salvador. Gonna focus on gunzerking with my skill tree
Ill roll with you. Either Axton with heavy turret focus or maya heavy on elemental bubble Phone Post
9/17/12 8:53 PM
Willybone
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the tip, BigWilliam!
Pre-locked and pre-loaded.
Gonna start with Chinstrap.
9/17/12 10:14 PM
Forever12er
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm gonna smoke the biggest doob and spend an hour at the menu after work haha Phone Post
9/17/12 10:17 PM
the gay islander
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anyone going to the midnight release?
9/17/12 10:17 PM
the gay islander
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anyone going to the midnight release?
9/17/12 10:34 PM
UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the gay islander -  anyone going to the midnight release?
Yup. Phone Post
9/18/12 7:22 AM
the gay islander

Game is getting outstanding reviews. USA today gave it a 4/4. Gonna pick it up after school Phone Post
9/18/12 7:55 AM
UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the gay islander - Game is getting outstanding reviews. USA today gave it a 4/4. Gonna pick it up after school Phone Post
I have my copy, but I wont be home until tomorrow. So I won't be able to play it. Phone Post
9/18/12 8:30 AM
reaver86

I put in my code but can't seem to find the creature slaughter dome... Any directions would rock Phone Post
9/18/12 10:29 AM
BigWilliam
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This game is friggin AWESOME!!! Played a coupled hours last night, am a little tired this morning, but it was well worth it. It looks even better, the mechanics are smoother, the action is more intense and feels a little more hair raising than before.

Second wind is better and badder and you are going to need it brotha.
9/18/12 10:43 AM
Willybone
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even with the pre-load, I had a maddening 1/2 hour this morning waiting for the install to complete, but once I rebooted and got in...

I haven't unlocked my skill yet, but so far it's everything I wanted, more of the same only bigger and better.
I'd heard the jokes so many times in the first one, I forgot how hilarious it was the first time around. 
9/18/12 10:54 AM
LittleKang
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LindeUsesMyMouthAsAToilet -  I hate you all...
this Phone Post
9/18/12 11:39 AM
Forever12er

Work asked me to work overtime. Sorry there's this thing at this place and that time.... Phone Post
9/18/12 1:33 PM
the gay islander

Once I get out of school im going right to gamestop. I cannot fucking focus in school. I need to play this game Phone Post
9/18/12 3:40 PM
Willybone

Edited: 09/18/12 3:40 PM
Gunzerkin', pretty cool.
You get a 50% health restore, regen ammo and health, and take less damage. 
So far, at the lower level (9), it's really handy as a defensive/recharge skill. I don't think it's as strategic a skill as Zero's or Maya's.
I plan on buffing up zero/negative ammo cost, gunzerk duration, and buffs that reward constant shooting. I want to have two constant streams of lead flowing for minutes on end. 
9/18/12 4:00 PM
BigWilliam
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I really want to try Salvador. But I ended up taking Axton first and I am level 9, so I don't want to stop moving forward just yet.
9/18/12 7:53 PM
WikiTheWalrus
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'ms a little more than an hour into it. Just got my turret. I have an awesome shotgun that explodes like a grenade everytime you reload. It fires three slugs at once, then after three trigger pulls I toss it out and it blows up. Coolest weapon I've found so far.
9/18/12 7:56 PM
the gay islander

I went with salvador and he is fucking awesome . I love this game. Gunzerking is so badass. I just got to level 9 Phone Post
9/18/12 8:17 PM
The Adversary
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuckers! I've had the game since 11am, but gf made me promise I wouldn't play 'til she got home from work at 530pm. Arrrrgggh!
9/18/12 9:14 PM
LittleKang

Axtons guerilla tree is heavy on the turret. I try to save it for either big mobs or low health because if it.kills someone i get up from it Phone Post
9/18/12 11:50 PM
WikiTheWalrus
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I went survival on Axton for a solo build.

Maxing out Preparation works well with the turret when taking damage. I drop the turret for damage and a half-ass tank, then duck behind some cover to let my shield recharge and regain health. I think I may take Phalanx shield as quickly as possible so I can have cover anywhere.
9/18/12 11:56 PM
WikiTheWalrus

WARNING!!!

DO NOT OPEN THE SKULL CHEST IN SANCTUARY IF YOU PLAN TO SAVE YOUR GOLDEN KEY!!!

I didn't realize that the chest that's just sitting in Pierve Station in Sanctuary is the golden key chest and used mine by mistake. I got two nice purples for my level, but I wanted to wait until I maxed before using the key. Don't make the same mistake I did.
9/18/12 11:57 PM
the gay islander

WikiTheWalrus - WARNING!!!

DO NOT OPEN THE SKULL CHEST IN SANCTUARY IF YOU PLAN TO SAVE YOUR GOLDEN KEY!!!

I didn't realize that the chest that's just sitting in Pierve Station in Sanctuary is the golden key chest and used mine by mistake. I got two nice purples for my level, but I wanted to wait until I maxed before using the key. Don't make the same mistake I did.
Too late.... Phone Post
9/19/12 12:54 AM
moiststpierre
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's a way to get another gold key all you have to do is sign up for shift on the borderlands menu and you should get a new key after you dashboard and start the game again Phone Post
9/19/12 1:00 AM
moiststpierre
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God damnit wrong thread my bad Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.