UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> 1 hour of Borderlands 2 gameplay

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/27/12 11:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bry Bry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^nothing like the first one..i remember beating the final boss on B1 in a few minutes by myself...with the Warrior, it took me and 3 others many deaths and constant shooting to bring it down..it wasnt hard to beat but frustrating and boring almost...

9/27/12 2:28 PM
BigWilliam
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you want to avoid dying just hide in that little stone grotto/building thing.

How did you finish the first game three times? It had 2 playthroughs.
9/27/12 2:40 PM
Flexo
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hows the multiplayer? Phone Post
9/27/12 2:41 PM
Willybone
466 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/27/12 2:46 PM
BigWilliam - If you want to avoid dying just hide in that little stone grotto/building thing.

How did you finish the first game three times? It had 2 playthroughs.

*EDIT* I'm wrong.

I thought I'd actually finished a third time. Clearly I didn't, because on the third playthrough, you don't get your missions reset, only a chance to finish unfinished missions.

I think I just remember the difficulty of facing the "SuperBad" enemies on the third go-through.

9/27/12 2:42 PM
BigWilliam
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flexo -  Hows the multiplayer? Phone Post

Lots of fun, same as the first game. Have to be quick to grab that loot though.
9/27/12 8:29 PM
WikiTheWalrus
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can farm the bosses in the first one, which is probably why you thought you beat it more than twice.

I beat crawmerax over a hundred times, at least. Same with Knoxx. That's not an exaggeration. I just stopped farming them about a month ago.
9/27/12 9:43 PM
Granpa
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta say I finally got around to play this and I'm a bit disappointed. The classes were so much more fun in Borderlands. These new classes are dull as hell. Wish they would've given you the option to play as the original classes or these new ones.
9/28/12 12:30 AM
Clichy
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a level 50 Zero (on PC), let me know if any of you need help with anything or even some cash (I have about 7 million atm).
9/28/12 12:44 AM
Bry Bry

^^umm how did you get $7 million in cash??

im playing True Vault Hunter mode and its rough, not sure how long i will be playing it as it seems silly to keep levelin g up after ive already beat the game..
9/28/12 4:02 AM
CaptainAmerica30
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Granpa - Gotta say I finally got around to play this and I'm a bit disappointed. The classes were so much more fun in Borderlands. These new classes are dull as hell. Wish they would've given you the option to play as the original classes or these new ones.
I agree. Been playing since day one with my buddy and we both agreed today this is a solid 8 at best. Weapons feel mushy, we've both been having a hard time finding really good guns that are fun to use. The classes are kind of weak and gameplay is the exact same as the first one. Sure areas are bigger and theirs more variety in enemies but after such a long dev cycle I expected more changes then just a couple new classes. Phone Post
9/28/12 9:46 AM
BigWilliam

True vault hunter started super difficult and then I got some much better gear and it started to even out a little.
9/28/12 2:39 PM
Clichy
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bry Bry - ^^umm how did you get $7 million in cash??

im playing True Vault Hunter mode and its rough, not sure how long i will be playing it as it seems silly to keep levelin g up after ive already beat the game..

I have killed Terra and the Warrior dozens of times each trying to get a good sniper rifle (still don't have it). I am also trying out different specs, setting up what works best so I can jump right back in come DLC.
9/29/12 7:58 AM
WikiTheWalrus
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BUG WARNING - LOST ITEMS IN CLAPTRAP"S STASH

Sometimes Claptrap's stash will look like you have more than 4 slots to use. This is a bug. Anything you put in the extra slots will be lost when you exit back to the character select screen. This just happened to me and I lost two pretty sweet purples.
9/29/12 8:48 AM
Malvert the Janitor
1162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thought the first one was overhyped and underwhelming. Didn't buy the second because I knew it'd be the same thing, probably with a little more flash.

Apparently I was right. Phone Post
9/29/12 11:40 AM
BigWilliam

And where do you get that? Every review has been great, everyone that has actually played it has said good things about it. Whatever man, like it or not you don't have anything to back up your statement on this.
9/29/12 11:57 AM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
466 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - Thought the first one was overhyped and underwhelming. Didn't buy the second because I knew it'd be the same thing, probably with a little more flash.

Because on a thread full of people praising the game, you find two people who said it was just ok, and apparently you are right? That is humorous. Phone Post
9/29/12 3:57 PM
WikiTheWalrus

Malvert the Janitor -  Thought the first one was overhyped and underwhelming. Didn't buy the second because I knew it'd be the same thing, probably with a little more flash.

So you were right that your opinion about the first game would be the same as the second?

Sweet. I would hope you knew what you liked and didn't like. Otherwise, you might be a dumbass.
9/29/12 4:00 PM
Bry Bry

i think Borderlands 2 is a great game, best game ive played in quite awhile..it is fun solo or co-op..i just love the idea of finding better loot and leveling up..

my first run thru was with Axton, would there be any point in trying out Gunzerker?also, the sniper/ninja guy, what does his tree look like, with Axton u have his turret, with the ninja u have??
9/29/12 4:06 PM
WikiTheWalrus

Assassin's melee is kind of hard to solo with early on. Gunzerking is fun. So far I like the siren the best. She has the best run and gun style I've found so far, at least for the 1-15 levels.
9/29/12 4:55 PM
Forever12er

Bry Bry - ^^umm how did you get $7 million in cash??

Easy: trade, sign out, sign in, take back duplicated money, save, trade, sign out, sign in, take back duplicated money. Rinse repeat. Phone Post
9/29/12 4:56 PM
UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bry Bry - i think Borderlands 2 is a great game, best game ive played in quite awhile..it is fun solo or co-op..i just love the idea of finding better loot and leveling up..

my first run thru was with Axton, would there be any point in trying out Gunzerker?also, the sniper/ninja guy, what does his tree look like, with Axton u have his turret, with the ninja u have??
I recommend trying Gunzerker. I beat the game with him and I really enjoyed it. A lot of people seem to not like him but it depends on how you play him. Plus, 2 guns at the same time is fun. Phone Post
9/29/12 4:57 PM
Forever12er

I just bought a new bong, buddy and mine girlfriends are out of town till Sunday evening so we are gonna marathon coffee and poppers. Should get to pt2 by midnight the absolute latest. Phone Post
9/29/12 4:59 PM
Clichy

Forever12er - 
Bry Bry - ^^umm how did you get $7 million in cash??

Easy: trade, sign out, sign in, take back duplicated money, save, trade, sign out, sign in, take back duplicated money. Rinse repeat. Phone Post

Nah, the cash is legit from farming. My buddy and I can kill Terramorphous in about a minute and the Warrior even faster. If you farm The Bee when you hit 50, all of the bosses become trivial.
9/29/12 5:02 PM
Forever12er

What is this bee I hear about? Buddy and I just killed the bunker. Oh and how do you farm bosses? Phone Post
9/29/12 10:58 PM
Bry Bry

^^umm whats the point of even playing with that type of weapon??

which boss is Terramorphous??im sure i didnt fight all of them..

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.