UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> 1 hour of Borderlands 2 gameplay

9/29/12 11:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Clichy
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bry Bry - ^^umm whats the point of even playing with that type of weapon??

which boss is Terramorphous??im sure i didnt fight all of them..

Terra is the boss for the quest "You will die" given to you after you kill the Warrior. It takes 4 Eridium to get in the door and he is a pain in the ass to kill until you get the Bee. We killed him without it the first couple of times, took like 15 minutes and a lot of deaths.

The Bee is good for bosses, but the capacity is so low that it sucks for general play. Odds are you will get hit and lose the amp damage when fighting multiple enemies, then die quickly after. Also, when we farm bosses, I run a slag AR, Spec for Kunai (extra damage debuff), and gear as tanky as possible. I keep the heat off of him (evasion tanking) so he can burst the boss down asap.
10/1/12 10:52 AM
BigWilliam
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler - 
Bry Bry - i think Borderlands 2 is a great game, best game ive played in quite awhile..it is fun solo or co-op..i just love the idea of finding better loot and leveling up..

my first run thru was with Axton, would there be any point in trying out Gunzerker?also, the sniper/ninja guy, what does his tree look like, with Axton u have his turret, with the ninja u have??
I recommend trying Gunzerker. I beat the game with him and I really enjoyed it. A lot of people seem to not like him but it depends on how you play him. Plus, 2 guns at the same time is fun. Phone Post

Zero has a wicked stealth ability that while it might not be as powerful as Axton's turrets it's usable a lot more often so it balances out.
10/1/12 12:29 PM
Malvert the Janitor
888 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jobe Watson the Bomber -
Malvert the Janitor - Thought the first one was overhyped and underwhelming. Didn't buy the second because I knew it'd be the same thing, probably with a little more flash.

Apparently I was right. Phone Post
Because on a thread full of people praising the game, you find two people who said it was just ok, and apparently you are right? That is humorous. Phone Post
I didn't like the first game for the very reasons cited by those you mention. Did I hurt your feelings? Or are you simply fulfilling your duties as club president by being a dick? Phone Post
10/1/12 1:01 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
424 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor -
Jobe Watson the Bomber -
Malvert the Janitor - Thought the first one was overhyped and underwhelming. Didn't buy the second because I knew it'd be the same thing, probably with a little more flash.

Apparently I was right. Phone Post
Because on a thread full of people praising the game, you find two people who said it was just ok, and apparently you are right? That is humorous. Phone Post
I didn't like the first game for the very reasons cited by those you mention. Did I hurt your feelings? Or are you simply fulfilling your duties as club president by being a dick? Phone Post
Yep, you hurt my feelings on a game forum. On the internet. Was I being a dick? My bad, but you can't claim you are right about a game you haven't played and then say you are correct in your assumption by finding 2 people out of 100 that didn't think it was great. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.