UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Evans: Jones failed his responsibility as champion

8/28/12 9:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
spartancs
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -  First I agree with Bisping, now Rashad?

This is no good. Phone Post

Maybe Jesus's master plan for JBJ's is for him to make an ass of himslef and thereby bring people together. The Lord works in mysterious ways.....haha
8/28/12 9:23 PM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy new fan of Rashad. Never had anything against him, but that was the best response on the situation so far. Phone Post
8/28/12 9:23 PM
MachidasBrew 209TT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Rashad Phone Post
8/28/12 9:31 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Edited: 08/28/12 9:31 PM
spartancs - 
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -  First I agree with Bisping, now Rashad?

This is no good. Phone Post

Maybe Jesus's master plan for JBJ's is for him to make an ass of himslef and thereby bring people together. The Lord works in mysterious ways.....haha

LOL wow maybe so VFTU when I get more votes for that one! 

8/28/12 9:45 PM
Colboyo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't Rashad call Jon Jones a "Fake Ass White Boy"?
8/28/12 9:51 PM
Kung_Fu_Phatty

Edited: 08/28/12 9:54 PM
Jones definitely bitched out but Dana/UFC dropped the ball. Time to revise champion or PPV main event clauses, IMO. I'd also like to see him make his interim champs forced to defend the belts. What's the point if the titles remain stagnant?
8/28/12 10:07 PM
Kool_Aid_Man
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kung_Fu_Phatty - Jones definitely bitched out but Dana/UFC dropped the ball. Time to revise champion or PPV main event clauses, IMO. I'd also like to see him make his interim champs forced to defend the belts. What's the point if the titles remain stagnant?

disagree. Dana and the UFC gave jones every chance to save the card. Jones Bitched out and wouldn't fight anyone.

Dana did his job, he put everything in motion, Jones ruined it
8/28/12 10:07 PM
ABE FROMAN

I knew Rashad would have a lot to say.
8/28/12 10:20 PM
Kung_Fu_Phatty

Edited: 08/28/12 10:20 PM
True, Jones needs to dry up his bleeding mangina. If Dana revised the contracts so he'd have to accept a fight on said date, this shit wouldn't happen. Not sure if that's possible but it's what I'd like to see.

Either way, canceled card is always the bosses fault.
8/28/12 10:23 PM
CHILLITACO
701 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You stay classy Sandiago... err I mean Mr Evans :) Phone Post
8/28/12 10:28 PM
Entreri

Rashad is right.

Rashad would make a classy champ.
8/28/12 11:29 PM
Damasta Shonuff
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge - 
Damasta Shonuff - Didnt read the article, but I bet I can sum it up regardless: "I still hate Jones, he beat me and so I will take this opportunity to keep hating on him. Oh yeah, and fuck Greg Jackson!"
Dont talk Phone Post

Its called typing/posting you fucking mental midget, not talking. I will go read the thread and if there is anything in it that is close to hating on Jones or saying fuck GJ, I will expect a full apology out of you.
8/28/12 11:32 PM
Alpha World Peace

Damasta Shonuff -
Chimonos Revenge - 
Damasta Shonuff - Didnt read the article, but I bet I can sum it up regardless: "I still hate Jones, he beat me and so I will take this opportunity to keep hating on him. Oh yeah, and fuck Greg Jackson!"
Dont talk Phone Post

Its called typing/posting you fucking mental midget, not talking. I will go read the thread and if there is anything in it that is close to hating on Jones or saying fuck GJ, I will expect a full apology out of you.
Then start reading articles before you comment on them. Rashad was very classy in his take. Phone Post
8/28/12 11:36 PM
buckshot44
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -  Rashad is 100% correct:)

Cindy

8/28/12 11:36 PM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damasta Shonuff -
Chimonos Revenge - 
Dont talk Phone Post

We await your apology then. Phone Post
8/28/12 11:40 PM
Damasta Shonuff
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok I read it. He said I dont want to say I told you so and he didnt say it exactly like that, but he says "I just feel bad that it has come to light, exactly what I was saying"... thats exactly the same as saying "I told you so".

His saying he doesnt wish bad things on him cause it will effect others is hating too. If the others werent involved, he is pretty much saying he would be wishing bad things on Jon. He took a dig at Jones with each thing he said in the interview. They werent flat out "Jones is a douche" but they are there regardless unless you are blind.

You guys are so full of hate for Jones you are blind to the shit right in front of you, straight out of the mouths of people like Rashad.

I was wrong about the Greg Jackson hate. Rashad didnt mention him. But for people to sit here and say Rashad is classy and Jones isnt, when Rashad has done shit like tap his balls and slap Forrest in the face in the middle of a fight is a fucking joke. For Rashad to sit there and claim he cares about representing the sport when he does childish shit like that is insulting. And you gomers eat it all up and ask for more. Make up your minds, do you want classy fighters or not. Whatever you choose, apply that choice to all fighters, not just to the ones you want to hate on.
8/28/12 11:41 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm listening to the whole show now.  Rashad is on point about EVERYTHING.
8/28/12 11:46 PM
Damasta Shonuff

Alpha World Peace - 
Damasta Shonuff -
Chimonos Revenge - 
Dont talk Phone Post

Then start reading articles before you comment on them. Rashad was very classy in his take. Phone Post

Nothing I say will make you consider any other opinion. I saw how many Jones hate threads you made the first day. No point debating any Jones topic with you.
8/28/12 11:50 PM
Wasa-B
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hasha no in Jones place
8/28/12 11:55 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, but at least Rashad took the Tito fight when Phil Davis got hurt.
8/28/12 11:59 PM
subwrassler
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maverick3744 -  RASHAD READS THE UG HE DEF DID THIS INTERVIEW AFTER HE SAW WHAT WE ALL SAID ABOUT HOW THIS IS EXACTLY HOW HE BECAME CHAMP BY SOMEONE GETTING INJURED AND HIM STEPPING IN LOL NICE. 

yeah, he obviously got that info from the UG.
how else could he have known?
8/29/12 12:05 AM
RedSweat
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Props to Hashad for being so eloquent and right... Phone Post
8/29/12 12:16 AM
12ealdeal

Endowedwelter - Wow, Rashads got got another fan for killing Jon with kindness. Well put brotha. Phone Post
Lol this Phone Post
8/29/12 12:32 AM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Chael, coming off a loss to a smaller fighter, is the fight Jones should have taken, the UFC's light heavyweight division is in shit shape. And there should always be agreed upon contingency plans. Why weren't they in place? Why didn't the contract cover this? How much does Dana get paid to overlook obvious shit?

I still can't believe Dana is getting away with this shit. This is why we are all screwed. Soylent green here we come.
8/29/12 12:46 AM
Alpha World Peace

subwrassler -
Maverick3744 -  RASHAD READS THE UG HE DEF DID THIS INTERVIEW AFTER HE SAW WHAT WE ALL SAID ABOUT HOW THIS IS EXACTLY HOW HE BECAME CHAMP BY SOMEONE GETTING INJURED AND HIM STEPPING IN LOL NICE. 

yeah, he obviously got that info from the UG.
how else could he have known?
LMAO Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.