UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> BCAA Recommendations?

8/28/12 7:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Arglebargle
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I found these http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/viewitem.asp?idproduct=154051 which seem like a good alternative to the more expensive versions at GNC. What do you guys use?
8/28/12 9:09 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is my fave company  http://truenutrition.com/vsearch.aspx?SearchTerm=bcaa#Filter=[Sort=6*ava=1*Name=bcaa*SKU=bcaa]
9/5/12 2:36 PM
shadallion
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArthurKnoqOut -  this is my fave company  http://truenutrition.com/vsearch.aspx?SearchTerm=bcaa#Filter=[Sort=6*ava=1*Name=bcaa*SKU=bcaa]

This. Truenutrition rocks!
9/5/12 11:25 PM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could either of you explain SPECIFICALLY what benefits you've seen from using BCAA?
9/5/12 11:38 PM
damion
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - Could either of you explain SPECIFICALLY what benefits you've seen from using BCAA?

I've seen a noticeable difference in my ability to recover between training sessions.
9/7/12 8:22 AM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
9/7/12 2:19 PM
dc1000
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

taste like shit!

just started using them in conjunction with fasting. we'll see how it goes.
9/8/12 4:51 AM
inf0
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damion - 
Authority Figure - Could either of you explain SPECIFICALLY what benefits you've seen from using BCAA?

I've seen a noticeable difference in my ability to recover between training sessions.

same here...... very noticeable too

I use Kaizen brand BCAAs.. pretty reasonable and I don't taste them at all when I add them to my shake..

9/13/12 1:33 PM
shadallion
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Recovery is the main benefit, and a quick pop of energy for endurance too (maybe that's just psychosomatic though)
9/14/12 3:59 AM
SmasherSnu
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - 
damion - 

same here...... very noticeable too

I use Kaizen brand BCAAs.. pretty reasonable and I don't taste them at all when I add them to my shake..

this.
9/14/12 4:51 AM
HERTSWENIP
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IMO bcaa's are a waste if you're taking whey protein. (Cos whey already has substantial BCAA content)
9/14/12 8:49 AM
Wiggy
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Modern BCAAs are the only ones I've taken that I actually felt better and seemed to recover more quickly (even if it's just anecdotal results) whilst taking them.
9/14/12 9:55 AM
LiftStrong
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lately I have been trying to train on an empty stomach (not eating for 2 hrs before training). When I do I take MusclePharm BCAA's (just a half serving), a B12 pill and some creatine. Training and recovery have been great, but I couldnt specifically attribute that to any one thing.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.