UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> WTF EA???

8/28/12 7:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kingdingaling
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

here goes mini rant.

So after wasting my money on a glitchy pile of shit that was this years ncaa football, in which they eliminate the save draft class feature for import, I go and buy Madden 13 today.

The game is beautiful and really an improvement from gameplay standpoint I ll give it that. But i decide its time to start my usual franchise. Hmmm no franchise mode now. OK I ll try this silly career mode. Wierd none of my roster updates are there as well as my created player isnt there either.

So after headed over to EA forums i discover that created players and personal roster updates are only good for play now, because i enjoy nothing more than playing one fucking game. EA has put everything into online play, which i understand is a huge market. But i enjoy most nights playing my own franchise offline not having to deal with the myriad of jerk offs online.

Anyway, EA has lost my money on any product they release for the time being. Whats next, are we not gonna be able to use a created fighter in career mode in the upcoming UFC game? uggggggg fuckity fuck fuck fuck.
8/28/12 10:17 PM
TANK BROS
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

any games released yearly, suck.
8/28/12 10:28 PM
UGCTT_Creepy'sMustache
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingdingaling - here goes mini rant.

So after wasting my money on a glitchy pile of shit that was this years ncaa football, in which they eliminate the save draft class feature for import, I go and buy Madden 13 today.

The game is beautiful and really an improvement from gameplay standpoint I ll give it that. But i decide its time to start my usual franchise. Hmmm no franchise mode now. OK I ll try this silly career mode. Wierd none of my roster updates are there as well as my created player isnt there either.

So after headed over to EA forums i discover that created players and personal roster updates are only good for play now, because i enjoy nothing more than playing one fucking game. EA has put everything into online play, which i understand is a huge market. But i enjoy most nights playing my own franchise offline not having to deal with the myriad of jerk offs online.

Anyway, EA has lost my money on any product they release for the time being. Whats next, are we not gonna be able to use a created fighter in career mode in the upcoming UFC game? uggggggg fuckity fuck fuck fuck.
Don't forget they took away fantasy draft too. The gameplay is great but without that and franchise, i'm a little disappointed. Phone Post
8/29/12 1:14 PM
Mulletron5000
1348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait, you can't create a player and play a whole career with him? Phone Post
8/29/12 1:19 PM
Mulletron5000
1348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like connected careers is the new franchise. You can create players in this mode. Phone Post
8/29/12 3:08 PM
Fangas
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can't play a career with roster updates? That is retarded Phone Post
8/29/12 5:29 PM
Granpa
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't understand the praise for this year's madden. It's the same pile of shit we've been playing for years but now with unrealistic collision model. They don't even look like football players tackling each other, they look like toys smashing into each other. No franchise mode, same horrible presentation (sorry shitty versions of Nance and Sims doesn't cut it). It's a pile of dung and people are just gobbling it up.

I don't get it.
8/29/12 7:17 PM
marth
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not being able to run a franchise with my friend makes this game worthless to me. unfortunately gamestop doesn't give refunds. Phone Post
8/29/12 10:43 PM
Gfropr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

marth - not being able to run a franchise with my friend makes this game worthless to me. unfortunately gamestop doesn't give refunds. Phone Post
U can run a franchise w friends. I am right now. Phone Post
8/29/12 10:44 PM
Gfropr

Gfropr -
marth - not being able to run a franchise with my friend makes this game worthless to me. unfortunately gamestop doesn't give refunds. Phone Post
U can run a franchise w friends. I am right now. Phone Post
I just saw in a another thread you wanted to do it on the same console, your right you can't do that. Phone Post
8/30/12 1:53 PM
marth
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you gave me hope for a second :| Phone Post
8/30/12 3:52 PM
TheMorg826
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah, some of the hit collision is laughable
8/31/12 4:41 AM
redeye2000

just buy it and shutup.

i dont get you americans. do you really think EA is going to make a perfect football game so they cant get 60 dollars every year out of you.

same reason why i dont understand people buy fifa every year. the game is horrible. but somehow everybody around me thinks it is best footy game ever created.

9/1/12 12:09 AM
supersaiyan

i only play NLF BLitz...works for me.. i just cant get the bearings on MADDen games tbh.
9/2/12 8:40 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

It's your own fault for buying from ea period Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.