UnderGround Forums

Anaconda No-Gi UnderGround >> Klingons.

8/29/12 12:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Shinsplint
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/29/12 12:21 AM

I usually have no trouble breaking out of my opponents closed guard in the gi. No-gi however I have a hell of a time breaking free when my opponent is sticking to me like a koala bear on steroids. What are some tips for extracting oneself from these adhesive adversaries?

8/29/12 11:13 AM
e. kaye
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Use the  bat'leth.
12/24/12 12:10 AM
escudo
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shinsplint -  
     I usually have no trouble breaking out of my opponents closed guard in the gi. No-gi however I have a hell of a time breaking free when my opponent is sticking to me like a koala bear on steroids. What are some tips for extracting oneself from these adhesive adversaries?

The can opener is really helpful for me breaking the closed guard so long as you are 100% prepared for the arm bar attempt the is inevitably coming your way, the bait is usually just too good for most people to ignore.

9 times out of 10 they'll open their guard for you.
12/28/12 2:52 PM
allchokedup
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

escudo - 
Shinsplint -  

The can opener is really helpful for me breaking the closed guard so long as you are 100% prepared for the arm bar attempt the is inevitably coming your way, the bait is usually just too good for most people to ignore.

9 times out of 10 they'll open their guard for you.

or put their hands together and shove you face back using your chin
1/2/13 8:57 PM
TAFKAS

e. kaye -  Use the  bat'leth.

Win.
1/3/13 12:24 AM
e. kaye

TAFKAS - 
e. kaye -  Use the  bat'leth.

Win.

I took forever for someone to appreciate the genius of that post.

Thanks.

1/19/13 8:13 AM
cawsie77
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like the triangle bait. The one Palhares used on Avellan in the ADCC. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.