UnderGround Forums

TravelGround >> Who here has found Paradise?

8/29/12 4:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Todd Lally
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was thinking it was Fiji, Denerhal Island but now I think it is Medellin Colombia.

Well for this guy anyway.

Anyone found a place they would move to?
9/22/12 9:28 AM
big_slacker
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does it have to be out of the country? I moved back and forth to/from Tahoe several times. They don't have the economy to support IT people at my level but I've got plans to buy a vacation/retirement home there. 

In the US so no worries about getting blown up or your house taken over by the army, corrupt cops or militias.
Extremely low crime, what there is tend to be bar fights and dbag tourist incidents
Nevada side, no state income taxes
Fairly cheap housing on up to some of the most expensive real estate in the US, something for everyone from ski bums to millionaires
Because most people are lower income who work so they can live the life everyone is very supportive and helps each other out through the hard times. 

Oh yeah, it's got a few other things going for it. ;)

12/31/12 12:08 AM
ShakeNBake
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bahamas
2/17/13 1:18 AM
Jo'donnell-Davies
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

busselton, dunsborough and gracetown in Western Aus. are a few of the most beautiful ive ever been. south west turkey is brilliant too

6/1/13 4:48 PM
Heikki Mustola
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mountains in Northern Norway. Ain't nothing better than climbing there alone, listening good music, having some food and soda with me, taking pictures and in the end, just sitting there on top, watching sun going down and finding at least one reason to live.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.