UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> WTF is happening with walking dead ep 3?

8/29/12 6:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JimJams
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure it was supposed to come out mid Aug it's nearly Sept I need my fix Phone Post
8/29/12 6:29 AM
JimJams
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My bad it's on YEEEAAAAHHHHHH Phone Post
8/29/12 6:31 AM
The Blizz
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it's out? awwwwww shiiiiit. Phone Post
8/29/12 12:31 PM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh fizuck
8/30/12 12:49 AM
The Blizz
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aight, soooo... no spoilers but... i actually said holy fuck aloud at one point in this chapter. i know it's not the same for everyone, but it happened when we had to pull the RV over after running a walker over. Phone Post
8/30/12 4:41 AM
RicePicker
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Blizz - aight, soooo... no spoilers but... i actually said holy fuck aloud at one point in this chapter. i know it's not the same for everyone, but it happened when we had to pull the RV over after running a walker over. Phone Post
same, shit came out of nowhere Phone Post
8/30/12 4:47 AM
C Willy
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy fuck this episode is powerful. Phone Post
8/30/12 7:10 AM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This episode was fucking EMOTIONAL.  No spoilers, but at one point, my wife started chopping up onions and my eyes got all misty.  It was really weird.  
8/30/12 11:50 AM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish this episode didn't go so fast. GOd damn it was crazy
8/30/12 12:08 PM
PrettyCoolGuy
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't know it was out! But now I won't have time to play until tomorrow.. nooooo!
8/30/12 2:45 PM
The Blizz

Finished it this morning. Surprised that all of my decisions were in the majority of what people chose. It's usually all the minority and I'm surprised with that every time as well.
8/30/12 3:35 PM
JimJams

TheZa -  This episode was fucking EMOTIONAL.  No spoilers, but at one point, my wife started chopping up onions and my eyes got all misty.  It was really weird.  
Same here damn onions Phone Post
9/1/12 7:54 PM
Flexo
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slowly getting convonced to buying these. Played the demo, enjoyed it for sure. Phone Post
9/2/12 12:18 AM
JimJams

Flexo - Slowly getting convonced to buying these. Played the demo, enjoyed it for sure. Phone Post
Should for sure not my usual type of game but I'm hooked easily my game of the year Phone Post
9/9/12 8:02 PM
cmons
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do I have to watch the shown to enjoy the game? Phone Post
9/9/12 8:07 PM
PrettyCoolGuy
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cmons -  Do I have to watch the shown to enjoy the game? Phone Post

No, it follows separate people. You will just see subtle connections every now n then, nothing big.
9/9/12 8:53 PM
Meech
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This episode comes with a load of free dust for your eyes.

The RV scene pissed me off. I wanted blood on my hands after that.
9/17/12 6:12 PM
Freeman
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This last episode was fucked up. So many characters now gone. Love this game though!
9/20/12 9:16 PM
The LoneWolfx6

Edited: 09/20/12 9:16 PM
Any info, as to how one from the land down under could get his hands on this masterpiece game series?
9/20/12 10:50 PM
PrettyCoolGuy

The LoneWolfx6 - Any info, as to how one from the land down under could get his hands on this masterpiece game series?

You can get steam in Aus/Nz right? I assume that's what you mean.
9/20/12 11:29 PM
The LoneWolfx6

Edited: 09/20/12 11:29 PM
Oh yeah I didn't even think about getting it on the PC, I was thinking about the consols, but thank you. I'll do that.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.