UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Any way to hide eye condition at MEPS?

8/29/12 11:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DWFAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like to join, but have disqualifying astigmatism. You cannot get a waiver for it, period. Is there anyway to hide it during the meps eye exam and after? I am not looking for moral outrage, but a legitimate way to conceal it. Evil geniuses need only answer ;) Phone Post
8/29/12 2:03 PM
MikeFL152
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

don't try it. You may get passed MEPS, but do you think that's the only eye exam you'll ever get? It'll come out in basic training and you will be processed out for fraudulent enlistment. Falsifying official documents is a serious offense.
8/29/12 2:31 PM
DWFAN

Do they do an extensive we exam in basic? Or just the letter chart? Phone Post
8/31/12 12:16 PM
The Cannibal
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude, it is disqualifying for a reason. As a soldier I can say I do not want to have to depend on someone in a deployed situation that has questionable ability to see properly

8/31/12 4:35 PM
DWFAN

That is the type of answer I am looking to avoid. Will they only find out astigmatism if I disclose it? Phone Post
8/31/12 5:26 PM
The Cannibal
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry, but why would someone help you lie so you can potentially compromise the safety of a service member?
9/1/12 8:38 PM
virux11b
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cannibal -  Sorry, but why would someone help you lie so you can potentially compromise the safety of a service member?
This. Fuck you for wanting to risk soldiers lives! Phone Post
9/1/12 11:29 PM
DWFAN

You're not even a soldier you pussy ;) And you'd be lucky to have me. Phone Post
9/2/12 12:12 AM
virux11b
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DWFAN - You're not even a soldier you pussy ;) And you'd be lucky to have me. Phone Post
Hmmm. Nice troll. Phone Post
9/2/12 12:25 AM
The Cannibal

Yeah, jeez. An rifleman and a medic, we aren't real soldiers.....
9/2/12 12:39 AM
virux11b

The Cannibal -  Yeah, jeez. An rifleman and a medic, we aren't real soldiers.....
What he doesn't realize is my Guiness hat has seen more combat time then most. Poor troll. Phone Post
9/2/12 10:13 AM
The Cannibal

hahaha classic
9/17/12 9:53 PM
Kimbos Lice
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey if he wants to be a soldier, that's his prerogative and it's up to the medical personnel at meds to determine if he's suitable or not to enlist. I say go for it bud. Good luck! Phone Post
9/17/12 9:53 PM
Kimbos Lice
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meps not Meds. Damn phone Phone Post
9/17/12 11:25 PM
virux11b

Kimbos Lice - Hey if he wants to be a soldier, that's his prerogative and it's up to the medical personnel at meds to determine if he's suitable or not to enlist. I say go for it bud. Good luck! Phone Post
You sound like a recruiter..... Phone Post
9/17/12 11:30 PM
Kimbos Lice

virux11b -
Kimbos Lice - Hey if he wants to be a soldier, that's his prerogative and it's up to the medical personnel at meds to determine if he's suitable or not to enlist. I say go for it bud. Good luck! Phone Post
Thanks. Ever thought about your future son? Want to earn money for college and see the world? Phone Post
9/17/12 11:30 PM
Kimbos Lice

virux11b -
Thanks. Ever thought about your future son? Want to earn money for college and see the world? Phone Post
9/17/12 11:31 PM
virux11b

Kimbos Lice -
virux11b -
Hope you're trolling. I hate recruiters that love their job. Phone Post
9/18/12 7:22 AM
Kimbos Lice

Haha of course. I got out 6 years ago. Phone Post
9/18/12 9:35 AM
virux11b

Kimbos Lice - Haha of course. I got out 6 years ago. Phone Post
Thank God! Phone Post
9/18/12 10:13 PM
Kimbos Lice

But God didn't do anything. Phone Post
9/18/12 11:17 PM
virux11b

Kimbos Lice - But God didn't do anything. Phone Post
Truth again! You are on a roll! Phone Post
9/28/12 10:10 AM
Kimbos Lice

Machinegunman, thanks once again!I sincerely appreciate it. I served three tours in iraq (03-06) as a fleet marine force corpsman. Loved it. What rate? Branch were you in? Phone Post
9/29/12 12:54 PM
Kimbos Lice

Oorah!!! Phone Post
12/12/12 11:38 PM
CassadyMP
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a recruiter and want to smash my dick with a kettlebell every morning I wake up!! You will get DQ'd man. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.