UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Any way to hide eye condition at MEPS?

12/16/12 1:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
virux11b
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CassadyMP - I'm a recruiter and want to smash my dick with a kettlebell every morning I wake up!! You will get DQ'd man. Phone Post
I'm sorry bro. Toughest job I ever did. I thought about running a gov off a cliff every fucking day. Phone Post
1/2/13 9:25 PM
OGTT_naughtySanta
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

virux11b -
Kimbos Lice -
virux11b -
Kimbos Lice - Hey if he wants to be a soldier, that's his prerogative and it's up to the medical personnel at meds to determine if he's suitable or not to enlist. I say go for it bud. Good luck! Phone Post
You sound like a recruiter..... Phone Post
Thanks. Ever thought about your future son? Want to earn money for college and see the world? Phone Post
Hope you're trolling. I hate recruiters that love their job. Phone Post
This! Recruiters are worse than drill sarges avoiding deployments!

But depends on how bad his eye condition is.. If he can shoot the 300 mtr target, then he good imho! Phone Post
1/3/13 6:29 AM
virux11b
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT_naughtySanta -
virux11b -
Kimbos Lice -
virux11b -
Kimbos Lice - Hey if he wants to be a soldier, that's his prerogative and it's up to the medical personnel at meds to determine if he's suitable or not to enlist. I say go for it bud. Good luck! Phone Post
You sound like a recruiter..... Phone Post
Thanks. Ever thought about your future son? Want to earn money for college and see the world? Phone Post
Hope you're trolling. I hate recruiters that love their job. Phone Post
This! Recruiters are worse than drill sarges avoiding deployments!

But depends on how bad his eye condition is.. If he can shoot the 300 mtr target, then he good imho! Phone Post
If you believe that comment, you didn't make it very far in the ranks. There are a ton of people that get DA selected for recruiting and drill. Both suck, But at least with drill you get soldiers to train. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.