UnderGround Forums

Scott Sonnon >> Body-Flow PUBLISHED!

4/21/03 8:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sonnon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Apr-03 12:15 PM

Body-Flow IS the ROSETTA STONE which translates all of your physical life into one mutually developing whole. It is the master thread which weaves throughout everything you do, comprises the common denominator in all your personal successes, and the missing element of all of your private failures. It's by far the BEST work on the subject of movement, breathing, alignment, fitness, awareness, psychology and emotional control. Not Feldenkrais, Alexander, Laban, nor Hanna, not any two of them have gone to this level of system effectiveness in such easy-to-understand terminology and instant out-of-the-wrapper benefit. Period. I even go so far as to write that the person who internalizes Body-Flow can approximate the skills of any discipline, including any martial art and any yoga, within days. It's not just for martial artists or fitness enthusiasts. It's written for EVERYONE - your friends, family, co-workers. Body-Flow deconstructs the walls on the innate genius, inherent talent and rightful abundance of all people, not just those who THINK they are the so-called "elite!" The publisher tells me that advance ordering can begin very soon, and I'm honored by the volume of requests to autograph your copies. My time is pretty tightly scheduled right now, plus I have my major family vacation amiably looming on the horizon, but I agreed to put aside the time to personally sign for the first 500 reserved copies! And the book-signing tour is still on the table to be scheduled. Guess I'll break out that Sharpie ASAP! I so look forward to you having this bible on what I've called Somatic Engineering. It truly distills and culminates my life's work and all of my outstanding successes into its essence... which you instantly apply yourself. Coach Sonnon
4/21/03 1:54 PM
martial_shadow
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Apr-03
Scott, as I've seen a lot of those systems- that's a big claim! They are all established and used by allied health care practionners. And it makes me want to learn what you've got! It must really be next level stuff. MS
4/21/03 2:17 PM
Ausgepicht

Yahoo!!!
4/21/03 2:22 PM
Sonnon

"They are all established and used by allied health care practionners." So am I.
4/21/03 2:25 PM
P

congrats!
4/21/03 3:09 PM
martial_shadow
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scott- Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. You know I love your stuff.
4/21/03 8:18 PM
Ryno901

Coach, I'm trying to reserve a copy on rmax.tv, but I'm having a problem with the link. It crashes my email client every time I click it. Is it info@rmax.tv? Alls I have to do is send the email? No payment or anything yet? Oh yeah, and how much is it? (I probably passed it up on the site, I'm a blind bastard..) Thanks Ryan O
4/21/03 9:14 PM
ajn

After hearing so much about this book, if I can't find a way to order it soon, I'm going to be up a clock tower with a high-powered rifle ;-)
4/21/03 11:11 PM
Sonnon

Guy, just stating a fact. Ryan, just email info@RMAX.tv asking for a reserved copy. Andrew, can I use that as a testimonial? :)
4/22/03 12:24 AM
Jimmy23
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Apr-03
I am looking forward to seeing this book, just emailed and asked for a reserved copy
4/22/03 11:57 PM
ajn

Edited: 23-Apr-03 12:21 AM
"Andrew, can I use that as a testimonial? :) " I would be honoured ;-) I did the same as Jimmy.
4/25/03 9:50 PM
LEMon
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Apr-03
by jimmy u dont mean ure...well u know...
4/27/03 2:25 PM
viatodd

Edited: 27-Apr-03
Does anybody know if this book is - or will be - distributed in the United Kingdom? No sign of it yet on amazon.co.uk. I was also wondering if there is a European distributor of Mr Sonnon's videos? Many thanks in advance...
4/28/03 6:27 AM
CoachBaillie

Edited: 28-Apr-03
Viatodd, How are you? I am the UK contact for Coach Sonnons videos and I shall also be carrying Body Flow when it is released. Coach Sonnon, Coach Davies and I are also in the process of organising a seminar to held in the UK later this year. This may be of some interest to yourself and others?! If you would like to get in contact with me you can do so at : russell.baillie@blueyonder.co.uk Happy Training Coach B.
4/28/03 9:32 AM
LEMon
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How much approx. are we looking at?
4/28/03 12:19 PM
Sonnon

Orders begin being accepted on May 5th. Reserve your copy in advance - just a little insider warning! Email RMAX.tv Productions at info@RMAX.tv to make sure you get a copy of the first batch. I had no idea so many would swarm the first edition run.
4/28/03 2:02 PM
Jimmy23
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shouldnt surprise you, look how fast clubbells took off
5/4/03 1:28 AM
ajn

Edited: 04-May-03
The book is available now from the RMAX site. If you pre-registered, you probably got an email telling you that, like me. I got mine!
5/4/03 10:23 PM
pegomez

Edited: 04-May-03
Scott, Congratulations on Body-Flow. I haven't looked forward to a book release like this since Charles Bukowski died. Seriously, I had no clue who you were prior to training with you in Memphis and since that time I've been in awe. Your material is surperb and I look forward to reading the book and, hopefully, training with you again. Paul Gomez
5/5/03 12:41 AM
Jimmy23

Edited: 05-May-03
any details on the signing tour youre going on? where and when youll be doing signings?
5/5/03 12:44 AM
Jimmy23

I think those of us who preordered should get our books sent out a week early......
5/5/03 7:13 AM
Sonnon

Paul, thank you for your words. From a professional like yourself, they hold weight. Jimmy, we're working the logistics right now. They're constantly changing at this point because people are contacting their local Barnes & Nobles store and requesting me to sign at their store. That store contacts the national branch and this requires retooling to prevent the tour from becoming a 10 year exodus. Jimmy, the offer for advance reservation regarding ensuring a copy of the first edition. RMAX.tv Productions released a limited quantity of the first edition run.
5/5/03 8:06 AM
Jimmy23

oh well, it never hurts to ask :)
5/5/03 12:47 PM
Chuckk

I ordered mine today. I can't wait. Coach, will you post an appearance schedule once it's ironed out? Chuck
5/5/03 1:06 PM
Sonnon

Chuck, actually for security reasons, I shall not. Contact your local B&N to determine or request to be on the schedule.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.