8/30/12 7:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael via lay n slay. Phone Post
8/30/12 7:34 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only thing that was missing to complete the legend of the " undefeated" champion, the throphy wive. Congrats to mr and mrs gangster from the mean streets of O. Phone Post
8/30/12 8:25 AM
GNPfan
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats to them!

Hope she doesn't know the triangle choke otherwise he will be her bitch in the marriage!
8/30/12 8:43 AM
BBQ@bendos
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will she be known as Brittany P. Sonnen? It would only be right. (P. stands for Perfection ;)) Phone Post
8/30/12 9:55 AM
tapout tough guy

Congrats Chael.

This is another guard that you'll never pass. Phone Post
8/30/12 10:35 AM
RPBJJ
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That guy WINS no matter what with that woman. DAYUM!
8/30/12 10:36 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow -  

Follow . The First Lady of the Mean Streets of West Linn, Oregon.

Lol Phone Post
8/30/12 10:38 AM
UGCTT_Gaspare

Wow good for him Phone Post
8/30/12 10:42 AM
GregNoActionJackson
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America -
dubate - So that's where all his testosterone went Phone Post
Haha! You, good sir, win the Internet for the day Phone Post
Agreed Phone Post
8/30/12 10:44 AM
Whambo
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luckiest girl in the world!
8/30/12 11:20 AM
hustlewestbrook

Whambo - Luckiest girl in the world!
Wanna know how I know you're gay? Phone Post
8/30/12 11:23 AM
PatsBarriesGotKongo

crowbar -  Not bad for a white boy.
So if he were black she would be wicked fat with no daddy? Phone Post
8/30/12 11:28 AM
UGCTT croy_00
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Explains how he was able to mount Silva so easily. Dude is putting in some solid O.T. Phone Post
8/30/12 11:29 AM
subwrassler
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AnthonyMMA -  Good for him Phone Post

8/30/12 11:29 AM
BobbyBoston
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet she cooks a good steak! Phone Post
8/30/12 11:38 AM
ranier wolfcastle
991 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
8/30/12 12:03 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
932 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool couple living in Phooeyville
8/30/12 12:08 PM
Willin_But_Not_Chaeble
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats to the Alpha Eagle!

8/30/12 12:10 PM
RLL
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

": Have you and been having lots of sex? lol"

Geez that jenny chick is a weirdo.
3/13/13 1:14 AM
Edelweiss
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On TUF tonight, Chael mentioned his father-in-law. I can't find ANYTHING on the interwebs about him being married though. My wife and I are curious now. For some reason I thought I saw him with an Asian woman at a recent UFC... 

He obviously was dating Brittany around the time this thread was made. She even started a Twitter account around the time this thread was made under the name Brittany Sonnen. So, does anyone know? Does Chael have a new account since he got banned (SuperCalo ;) )? He's doing a great job of keeping it under wraps.

3/13/13 2:52 AM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss -

On TUF tonight, Chael mentioned his father-in-law. I can't find ANYTHING on the interwebs about him being married though. My wife and I are curious now. For some reason I thought I saw him with an Asian woman at a recent UFC... 

He obviously was dating Brittany around the time this thread was made. She even started a Twitter account around the time this thread was made under the name Brittany Sonnen. So, does anyone know? Does Chael have a new account since he got banned (SuperCalo ;) )? He's doing a great job of keeping it under wraps.

Asian chick was years ago. He and Brittany are engaged I believe, unless they've already gotten married. Probably not quite his father in law yet, but just about there Phone Post
3/13/13 3:15 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe her twitter says they're married already. Phone Post
3/13/13 3:40 AM
Edelweiss
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool. Thanks, guys. VTFU.

3/13/13 4:14 AM
Joe Rogan
1124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dubate -  So that's where all his testosterone went Phone Post

BOOM

3/13/13 4:23 AM
Kick Boxe
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/13/13 4:23 AM
GriffinQ - 
Edelweiss -

Asian chick was years ago. He and Brittany are engaged I believe, unless they've already gotten married. Probably not quite his father in law yet, but just about there Phone Post

Dropped asio after his 117 fame. In fact in backstage 117 stuff he's walking around holding her hand after the fight, probably one of their last times together. Brittany seems a-ok. I think already married

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.