Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -
dubate -  So that's where all his testosterone went Phone Post

BOOM

Lol Phone Post
3/13/13 9:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FightToLive
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That a Boy Chael!
3/13/13 9:28 AM
JoeMimic
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Praise Odin!
3/13/13 9:37 AM
Willin
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kick Boxe -
GriffinQ - 
Edelweiss -

On TUF tonight, Chael mentioned his father-in-law. I can't find ANYTHING on the interwebs about him being married though. My wife and I are curious now. For some reason I thought I saw him with an Asian woman at a recent UFC... 

He obviously was dating Brittany around the time this thread was made. She even started a Twitter account around the time this thread was made under the name Brittany Sonnen. So, does anyone know? Does Chael have a new account since he got banned (SuperCalo ;) )? He's doing a great job of keeping it under wraps.

Asian chick was years ago. He and Brittany are engaged I believe, unless they've already gotten married. Probably not quite his father in law yet, but just about there Phone Post

Dropped asio after his 117 fame. In fact in backstage 117 stuff he's walking around holding her hand after the fight, probably one of their last times together. Brittany seems a-ok. I think already married

I think Chael started dating Brittany after he went and got a ritzy haircut in Miami. She couldn't resist the spaghetti... Phone Post
3/13/13 10:27 AM
yomamafool
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crazydave -  I want to watch them bone. Phone Post

lolol!!!!!
3/13/13 10:30 AM
NomoRomophobia
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wish them the best! Phone Post
3/13/13 10:39 AM
sawdusk
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HA!!! zinger...
3/13/13 10:39 AM
Il Duce
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SRTGEO -
Joe Rogan -

BOOM

Lol Phone Post
This place… Phone Post
3/13/13 10:43 AM
jonflesh
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On that interview sonnen and jones did with sway that someone posted a few days ago, he referred to her as his fiancé. This was after the taping of tuf when they were doing the radio tour to promote it. Phone Post
3/13/13 10:44 AM
RickStorm
1829 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Just asked Coach Jamie, and he said their still engaged, not married yet

3/13/13 4:10 PM
Edelweiss
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ - 
Edelweiss -

On TUF tonight, Chael mentioned his father-in-law. I can't find ANYTHING on the interwebs about him being married though. My wife and I are curious now. For some reason I thought I saw him with an Asian woman at a recent UFC... 

He obviously was dating Brittany around the time this thread was made. She even started a Twitter account around the time this thread was made under the name Brittany Sonnen. So, does anyone know? Does Chael have a new account since he got banned (SuperCalo ;) )? He's doing a great job of keeping it under wraps.

Asian chick was years ago. He and Brittany are engaged I believe, unless they've already gotten married. Probably not quite his father in law yet, but just about there Phone Post

Ah! Yes. I was watching "Like Water" when I saw her. So, it has been a while. I'm glad to hear that he is happily engaged to Brittany.

Also, Rickstorm, you did jump the gun :)

Finally, Joe Rogan!!!

3/13/13 6:49 PM
LucasBTiger
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One more reason that Chael P. Sonnen is the man. Phone Post
3/13/13 7:09 PM
Blunderhooks
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good to see Anderson has someone to cook his steak. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.