8/30/12 4:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jedi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who has the best deal? How much? Phone Post
9/9/12 2:49 AM
EdgeHoboken
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Power systems had a special on ropes last month, with free shipping. Quality nylon 2" by 40' was around 220$
9/11/12 12:48 AM
EdgeHoboken
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Used ours today, awesome training tool while Used with intervals
9/12/12 1:03 AM
Arglebargle
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoa, man, that's an insane price.

I have a 30', 3" diameter I paid $40 for. I got mine from an industrial rope supplier. Do a little research before you go online for this sort of thing. I live near Cincinnati which means river which means boats which means ropes--took a little digging but wasn't hard to find a place that could completely cater to what I wanted.

I plan on getting a 2" diameter soon (Hurhur). The three inch is just a little too thick for climbing unless you're a freak.
9/12/12 1:06 AM
EdgeHoboken

Arglebargle - Whoa, man, that's an insane price.

I have a 30', 3" diameter I paid $40 for. I got mine from an industrial rope supplier. Do a little research before you go online for this sort of thing. I live near Cincinnati which means river which means boats which means ropes--took a little digging but wasn't hard to find a place that could completely cater to what I wanted.

I plan on getting a 2" diameter soon (Hurhur). The three inch is just a little too thick for climbing unless you're a freak.

I needed a nylon for allergenic reasons in the gym for some of my athletes. Can not have twine or traditional manilla rope. Well worth the extra expense so we aren't getting that in our skin/breathing in the dust. Lasts forever.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.