UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stann: I'm gonna finish him [Bisping]

8/30/12 7:39 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"The UFC title has always been in my sights. I'm not doing this for any other reason. I'm in this to be a champion, I'm not here to waste time. I'm not here to just say I'm a UFC fighter and wear a cool tee shirt. I wanna be a world champion, period.

In order to become a world champion, I've got to beat Michael Bisping, period. I've got to beat him and make a statement. I'm gonna finish him."

transcribed by MMAMania.com...

8/30/12 7:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AndersonSilvasMoney
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Period.

(I like Brian Stann, but Bisping is going to ruin him in a few weeks)
8/30/12 7:44 PM
explodingboy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian Stann is deluded.
8/30/12 7:45 PM
BradGluckman
608 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/30/12 7:50 PM

8/30/12 7:46 PM
BBQ@bendos
808 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR STANN!!! Phone Post
8/30/12 7:49 PM
inf0
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big deal if he does...

who cares?

8/30/12 7:54 PM
Alpha Midget

Stann is right he will finish bisping Phone Post
8/30/12 8:05 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BBQ@bendos -  WAR STANN!!! Phone Post

Let's see super humble American war hero vs the most arrogant man in MMA....

I will be praying to the MMA gods that Stann KO's him out, Hendo-style!
8/30/12 8:18 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

explodingboy - Brian Stann is deluded.

I know there is no way to intelligently debate Bisping with you, your worship of him is obvious.

Let's examine their last four fights:

Stann finsihed Leben and Sakara in the first round.  He also finished Jorge Santiago with a vicious KO in the second round.  His only loss: Chael.

Bisping's only finishes were to Jorge Rivera (we know how that went) and to Mayhem in the third round.  The other victory was a decision against a smaller Akiyama.  His only loss: Chael.

Who wouldn't give Stann a chance?
8/30/12 8:19 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/30/12 8:23 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping will be afforded a 21 Gun Salute courtesy of the All American Brian Stann

8/30/12 8:26 PM
Bad Monkey
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

I know there is no way to intelligently debate Bisping with you, your worship of him is obvious.

Stann finsihed Leben and Sakara in the first round.  He also finished Jorge Santiago with a vicious KO in the second round.  His only loss: Chael.

Bisping's only finishes were to Jorge Rivera (we know how that went) and to Mayhem in the third round.  The other victory was a decision against a smaller Akiyama.  His only loss: Chael.

On paper, Stann has a chance.

In the cage, he's gonna get fucked up.

Sad but true.
8/30/12 8:27 PM
12SixElbow
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping has been finished ONCE in his career.
All the others were close decisions.

It would be a huge feather in Stann's cap if he can someone manage to put Bisping away.

8/30/12 8:31 PM
mmavixen

Bad Monkey - 
mmavixen - 

Sad but true.

That's what I said about his matchup with Leben and even with Sakara.  He may surprise some people.
8/30/12 8:35 PM
32Hunter

maybe the first time I agree with you.
8/30/12 8:44 PM
Fedoral Crime
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -  Brian Stann is proud of his country, Bisping not so much.
You never hear Bisping address himself as" All England Michael Bisping", why not ? it makes me suspect he is a non patriot, and if theres anything I despise more than a democrate its a non patriot althought they are much the same thing. disgusting.

I think he was born in the mighty island of Cyprus. "All-Cypriot" just doesn't have a good ring to it. Well maybe it does, in that case. . . FUCK YOU BISPING! You turned your back on Cyprus now you must deal with their wrath!
8/30/12 8:49 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Stann's trying to hype the fight, clearly. However, when you gaze deep into his eyes, you can see fear. He's an incredibly brave man, no doubt about that. What he isn't, is stupid.

He has a one way ticket into Bisping's wrath. I like Stann but this is gonna end badly for him.

I've never seen Mike so intense, hungry and focussed before a fight. In this kind of mood he's a nightmare for anyone.

I predict Mike will get this done quick style, 1st round TKO, no messing. Then onto either a title shot or Weidman.

Good luck to both men. Both are great warriors and good for the sport. Phone Post
8/30/12 9:19 PM
3rdLion
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -  Brian Stann is proud of his country, Bisping not so much.
You never hear Bisping address himself as" All England Michael Bisping", why not ? it makes me suspect he is a non patriot, and if theres anything I despise more than a democrate its a non patriot althought they are much the same thing. disgusting.

"All natural" would be a better title to reflect against most of his opponents.. Phone Post
8/30/12 9:35 PM
Bad Monkey
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 
Bad Monkey - 
mmavixen - 

Sad but true.

That's what I said about his matchup with Leben and even with Sakara.  He may surprise some people.

All due respect, Bisping is a big step up from those guys.

Stann is tough, and seems to be a good guy and is easy to root for.

Bisping is a more skilled fighter with an off putting personality that makes people want to see his head knocked off.

Having a likable personality doesn't matter when the cage door is shut.  Just fighting skill, and Bisping has more.
8/30/12 10:18 PM
ranier wolfcastle
951 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i expect bisping to win
8/30/12 10:25 PM
Poindexter
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/30/12 10:29 PM
Damasta Shonuff
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uh oh, wish Stann hadnt said he was going to finish Bisping, cause now when it goes to decision, all of those people who were all over Jones will certainly jump all over Stann for lying. :(

RIGHT?
8/30/12 11:26 PM
Chimonos Revenge

superCalo -  Brian Stann is proud of his country, Bisping not so much.

Doesn't bisping live full time in California now?

Besides , it should be "the all Cypriot-American" Michael Bisping. Phone Post
8/30/12 11:45 PM
Savron

The fact that Bisping is a boring back pedaling plonker, who wont shut his Limey mouth....is the reason why I am rooting for Stann.......WAR STANN
8/31/12 1:25 AM
Savron

Hey EB thanks for the vote ya pratt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.