UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> Good luck to Mike Hill (4-0) on TUF

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/8/12 12:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Phil999
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subzero90 - "Really? Everything? Not even a bit of credit for teaching your coach for 5yrs?" Oh my coach credits you for that and he honestly takes the high road when discussing you. Man seriously every MMA guy in BC besides the GB guys have absolutely nothing good to say about you and that is a fact. We have had multiple kids parents bring their kids from GB to our club and state that you talk shit about Rick.. where there is smoke there is fire. Perhaps you should rethink how you run your affairs. I'm sure you are a skilled grappler.. but you could obviously improve your character.

I don't know anyone involved here but in this thread you come off as the person that needs to improve his character.

I was glad the Canadian got the nod from the judges but I had that fight pvr'd and I fast forwarded through most of it.
11/8/12 2:32 PM
Dougie
1406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/08/12 2:32 PM
Gracie Barra Vernon - 250-804-9262

11/8/12 4:11 PM
Foos
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subzero90 - 
Gracie Barra Vernon -  Dycdarg, it's not even worth it.
He's prob a good kid that's just following the coaches lead. Phone Post

I have respect for Warman and Allen, I've seen them fight. Not sure who Polson is. I am from Intrepid MMA. I'm Marcus Blair I gogplataed one of your guys if that helps. Honestly Rick is ten times the man either of us is. Honestly everything I've heard about you is very negative, and this is from people all over BC. How about you stop talking shit ablout my club and stop talking shit about Rick to your kid classes for god sakes. You are a sad pathetic little man.

I don't know much about Intrepid or Grace Barra Vernon, but when I was training at Toshido, I met Rick a few times when he came down, and can honestly say he's one of the nicest guys I've met in this sport.

I'm surprised to hear someone has beef with him
11/8/12 5:47 PM
Gracie Barra Vernon

Foos,
He is nice...we parted ways not the way I expected after 5yrs of training and friendship but that's between us.
He can call me anytime to discuss and he knows that.
Sorry if my post about "please no more break downs of that fight offended you"...for me it was a way to say let it go and let the guy fight. As I saw that other threads on the UG mentioned that his family was getting harassed which I think it's crazy to think people would do that.

Anyway I will delete my posts, and my number is there for those who need to talk to me.
11/8/12 6:09 PM
BigMike000
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like the hostile Vernon water is making its way to Salmon Arm. Let's settle this with a dirt bike hill climb contest and some Busch light salmon arm style.

Mike. Phone Post
11/8/12 8:16 PM
Subzero90

I apologize for my posts. There probably is too much negativity between the Salmon Arm clubs on both sides. I just hate hearing the lies and bullshit people say about Rick and our club. I have erased my posts.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.