8/31/12 8:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zilla2000
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/1/12 8:48 AM
OMA (tm)

This is really cool for me. Not being from Tulsa I never got to see DAC compete.

Which led me to think he wasn't a world class kick boxer.... Which led me to say that on the forums....

Which led to DAC literally kicking me through a wall the first time we sparred!

Lesson learned!

So needless to say, I'm excited for these here videos!! Phone Post
9/1/12 4:12 PM
Katana 6
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy Shit.!! Can you even imagine him Competing in The UFC, He's got Ground- Stand Up, And Bag of Arsenal that These Guys today don't even come close to having...!! They Should've had him In The Movie Expendable's along side Chuck Norris... Phone Post
9/1/12 5:16 PM
jujitsujamo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Working with DAC will truly make you respect his speed and power. He hits with serious accuracy which just makes the speed and power that much better. He competed in any combat sport he could find in his day and if MMA had been around he would have done very well in it. Phone Post
9/2/12 3:20 AM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

Once we see the root of the problem, we can easily analize what confuses us to why certain things happen or why people do certain things.

First of all, Lucifer, the Angel of Light, was the 2nd highest being in Heaven. However, Lucifer was NOT satisfied with what he has. He had such a wonderful existence as the highest, powerful being next to God. But he was NOT thankful, and not grateful, and was Jealous of God. He wanted to be God and have God's throne. his Pride Lucifer had, caused his fall.

See, Satan has no satisfaction. He already had a great treasure to be Lucifer. He was Not content. See how ungrateful he was for his existence as Lucifer.

So.. Adam and Eve were already like God. They were created in his image. Satan lied to them, making them think they didn't have somethng that they didn't have- only to take away what God gave them!

The way people percieve others different from them, is like Satan seeing God and his hatred/jealousy.

Its like how the KKK in the Tulsa Race Riot see the black people as how Satan sees God, and thats why they burned Little Black Africa.

Its all a lie. Satan wants you to think you are not already blessed and taken care of by God. Satan wants you to worry about hate, racism, discrimination, things that are lies and hide the blessings of God.

Its like how Satan wants everyone to hate deaf people, because this is how Satan does things- since he is not God, and wants God's throne, this separation and defiance from God brings about destruction. Satan cannot play God because God is good. So if Satan wants Gods throne, he cannot be in it and do good, for to defy God is to be away from God, which is evil.
9/2/12 3:27 AM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

see, Lucifer had low self-esteem beause he was not satisfied with his existence, he wanted God's throne.

A lot of Christian writing, talk about how a lot of people who do discrimination, racism, is because of low self-esteem that comes from lack of faith in God.
9/2/12 3:37 AM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

its the same low self-esteem Satan has that people like you have that low self-esteem to be discriminators.

its like as if Satan, who knows he lost to God, does what he can to destroy everythin in his path because of his loss, his low self-esteem, just like the losers, who cant trust God and place their faith in Jesus, have this same low self-esteem that brings about that destruction.
9/2/12 8:21 AM
OMA (tm)

Partymone come in and saves the day!!! Phone Post
9/2/12 4:41 PM
Katana 6
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMAO, I gotta post something funny, but think I'm gonna Think about this One.!! Gotta get Virux in on this one!!! Phone Post
9/2/12 7:57 PM
Zilla2000

Dale Cook is a ten-foot-tall, two-ton son of a bitch who could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing!
9/2/12 10:27 PM
Katana 6

That he is, I was thinking more along the lines of Cardamones post, he left so much open room for a Thread to start all by itself .. As Always.. Phone Post
9/3/12 2:33 AM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

All Racism and Discrimination is linked to the very first Racism and Discrimination:

"God Discrimination".

Satan was discriminating against God.

Satan was jealous of God, and wanted God's throne. Satan cannot be God, nor can he be good in God's throne. To resist God is to be evil. To disobey God is to be evil.

Racism and Discrimination all started with Satan. He had "God Discrimination."
Satan didn't like God being on the throne.
Satan was discriminating against God, who spoiled Satan the most, making him the 2nd most powerful being in heaven. Satan was ungrateful, and was selfish, and hi Pride caused his fall.

We can link all sin and discrimination to Satan's pride. Satan cannot accept God to be God. Stan wanted to be God.

As Blacks and Whites are different, hearing and deaf are different, Satan and God are different. By seeing how Satan and God are different, we can see how people who are different from each other hate each other, because Satan hated God for being different.

It is that You, I, Me, differences that Satan could not accept. He didn't accept that God says, "I am who I am." Satan couldn't accept God as God. This is what separated Satan from God, causing Satan to be evil, for separation from God is the separation from Good. How all racism and disrimination is clearly obviously linked to Satans Pride, the "God Discrimination."
9/3/12 2:34 AM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

so, we can see how there is a lot of demonic activity present in the Tulsa Race Riot of 1921.
9/3/12 8:10 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

God, is of only ONE RACE, the GOD RACE, of ONLY ONE PERSON, the Creator. There is no on else in the God Race but God, no one else is God.

But Satan DISCRIMINATED against God. Satan was a racist. Satan hated God and wanted to destroy God and take his throne.

Its impossible for Satan to do this. It is impossible for Satan to be God, there is no other God but God.

Thus, Satan is confused as he discriminated against God. This confusion is the confusions we see in the world today. This is what Babylon means: Babel= Confusion. Like when the tower of Babel fell because everyone was confused when God gave everyone different tongues (languages). Satan is utterly confused and thus is bringing about wrath and destruction. Satan is angry because he is not God, and wants to destroy God's creation because he hates God and because of his "God Discrimination"

So, we can see how all racism and discrimination all goes way back perhaps eons of years ago, when Satan was doing "God Discrimination".
9/3/12 8:12 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

So, when racists see other different people and hate them for being different, that's like Satan hating God for being different.
9/4/12 2:00 AM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

For years and years and years I have been asking myself and God that question:

"Why do people hate the deaf so much? why? why?" I was so perplexed and frustrated. It was so overwhelming and confusing. Sure, I knew the devil had something to do with it, just like the devil is behind every evil scheme on earth.

So, I started thinking and thinking.. and realized, that its because Satan hates God for being diffent, and thus Satan is a God Discriminator.

That's what it is! It's about being different.

Because this is a fallen earth, where the devil and his angels fell, the hearing will discriminate and hate the deaf! Because of the simple differences that cause hate/discrimination. Because Satan is differnt from God, he hates God because he cannnot be God.

Thats why people hate others that are different from they are, just like Satan hates God for being different from him!

This explains things a lot!

So.. and I read a book that Real Satanists, are homosexuals, because Satan is a homosexual.

See, it's true that women and men are different from each other and they do have their conflicts and 'battle of the sexes', but somehow they find love!

but Satan, because he hates God and hates the "difference", he became a Homosexual!

So, demons are homo faggots, because they don't want a woman that is "Different' from they are. They discriminate against the opposite sex, in favor of homosexuality.
9/4/12 10:27 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

"we are all created equal"

that means the REAL us and you, are beautiful, NOT Fat, NOt ugly, no imperfections..

its being born in a Fallen Planet that gives us imperfections such as being deaf, retarded, etc.

Satan wants to decieve people into thinking they are inferior or superior to others. Its NOT true. We are EQUAL.

Our true selves are the splitting image of God, perfect and beautiful!
9/4/12 10:30 PM
Zilla2000

Testify brother Cardamone!
9/19/12 2:23 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

some of you may be familiar with the event, "Trail of Tears" as well as the artwork depicting it.

The Trail of Tears is a name given to the forced relocation and movement of Native American nations from southeastern parts of the United States following the Indian Removal Act of 1830.

In this post-modern discussion of the psychology of theology and hate in Tulsa, the term "Trail of Tears" refers to hateful action in the past, in which it has left a trail, seen or unseen, of any particular trail, of footprint, tears, or of any action or thing.

In this case, the "Trail of Tears" here is the "Tulsa Race Riot of 1921".

In this use of Post-Modern terminology of "Trail of Tears", the demonic activity happens, the tears of it is left as a trail, and then those tears go up in the atmosphere, and it rains again, thus, the cycle of hate occurs again.

So, this means that the Trail of Tears of the Tulsa Race Riot mean it's tears went up in the atmosphere and it rained down, thus inciting more hate. Was there another riot, no.. but see, that doesn't mean it isn't happening. It's happening different, in the form of weather. Call Tulsa Race Riot a storm, and when it's Trail of Tear recycles and rains, it rains usually, representng discriminatory, hateful actions.

What this means is that Tulsans, when of the Devil, tempted by the Devil, where the Devil has not fled them, are actually being the same demonic spirit, that caused the Tulsa Race Riot. The same evil, the same demon, in this area. Thus, when it rains the trail of tears from the Tulsa Race Riot, the Tulsans are engaging in discriminatory, hateful activity that are coming from the same demons that caused the Tulsa Race Riot. I's as if the "Operating System" is programming the humans.
9/20/12 10:16 AM
Zilla2000

Crying causes hate rain. Does this happen no matter why the tears are shed? I mean if someone is crying because they lost their dog, does that still cause localized racism?

Also we had one of the worst droughts in Oklahoma history this year. That means racism and hate basically left for the summer right? Are Tulsan's nicer in the summer?
10/3/12 1:44 AM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

no, its not LITERAL CRYING im talking about.
Its allterism, like, metaphors.
10/3/12 1:47 AM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

Jesus defeated the devil when he died on the cross.
He cried, "It is Finished".

It means Satan is defeated, and is already defeated.

Then why are people still fighting/struggling with the devil?

Because they believe the devil's lies.

The Christian walk is to celebrate Jesus victory over the Devil and "Shine that Light Among Men".

WHAT THIS MEANS:
1. That Jesus defeated the devil's works of Deaf Discrimination.
2. That Jesus defeated the devil's work of preventing me from having my fights on media.
3. That Jesus defeated the devil's work of trying to ruin my martial arts.

WHAT THIS MEANS:
That people like you who KNOW Jesus and yet walk with the Devil and "Fall with the Fallen Earth" is WASTING the Sacrifice that Jesus offered himself as.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.