UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jens Pulver Appreciation Thread

9/2/12 2:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TenOfSwords
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, let's hear it for Jens Pulver - who is now 5-9 since BJ stole his soul.
9/2/12 3:12 AM
Topsyjt
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Superb thread. Well overdue. Need Jens to post here to make it best thread ever. Thx OP great stuff, Jens, what an athlete, what a competitor, what a man. Phone Post
9/2/12 3:18 AM
ThinkMMA
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jens is a warrior. His fight with Gomi is one of my all time favorites. Crazy stand up battle. Always a classy guy and deserves every fans respect. Phone Post
9/2/12 3:33 AM
Tat2tillidie
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TenOfSwords -  Yeah, let's hear it for Jens Pulver - who is now 5-9 since BJ stole his soul.
Always one in the thread ... Phone Post
9/2/12 8:18 AM
gratespeller
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely one of my all time favourite fighters. Phone Post
9/2/12 9:15 AM
BrCutter
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the one vid the killed me.  I can do some pullups, even as a biggin, but seriously, tennis balls under your hands???  If you've never seen this video this is ridiculous.

9/2/12 9:23 AM
choadler
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome, always a fan, but dont want to see him take any more beatings. Its time.

Shit, he will be involved with the sport forever. Just no more beatdowns. Phone Post
9/2/12 12:53 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/2/12 1:01 PM
UGCTT_Kaerki
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jens is the shit! Ttt Phone Post
9/2/12 1:06 PM
lildragonof
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lil evil TTT Phone Post
9/2/12 1:14 PM
obi1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ive always rooted for him, and always will.. It hurts though to see him still fighting. He's taken alot of big shots. I pray that he can get out of fighting, and into something that he can make a great living at. He is a legend, one of the greats. Its very hard for me to watch him fight now. I want to remember how jens was.. I want to see him involved with the sport but not fighting
9/2/12 2:06 PM
whoabro

True legend of the sport and a great guy. Best wishes for him in whatever he does the rest of his career (in or out of the ring). Phone Post
9/2/12 2:35 PM
Pro Ice
1795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
9/2/12 2:49 PM
voorhees

We all love Pulver no doubt,but this thread has been done several times before and for the same hidden reason...

We love and respect him and dont like seeing him going out the way he is.

9/2/12 3:45 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voorhees - We all love Pulver no doubt,but this thread has been done several times before and for the same hidden reason...

And what hidden reason is that?
9/2/12 4:39 PM
Ronin_jutsuka
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tatakai Fightwear, President
TTT for one of the most inspiring fighters to ever grace the ring/cage. Phone Post
9/2/12 4:44 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Little Eagle, soars again Phone Post
9/3/12 12:47 AM
voorhees

Chimonos Revenge - 
voorhees - We all love Pulver no doubt,but this thread has been done several times before and for the same hidden reason...

And what hidden reason is that?

We are basically telling him to retire cuz it is hurting us to see him going on like this.

We want to remember him as a winner and champ.
9/3/12 1:04 AM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fighter. Great guy. Always a fan. Phone Post
9/3/12 1:59 AM
leftlegtrumpcard
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect, courage, class, heart and an amazing ability to win over fans. Jens pulver is a pioneer and legend. Much respect and appreciation to that man. Phone Post
9/3/12 2:37 AM
Fedoral Crime
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm ashamed to say it but I only knew Jens from TUF but I instantly became a fan. It's a pity he's not only coming up now, cos if anyone deserves the big money sponsorships etc. it's him. Phone Post
9/3/12 3:14 AM
PAPA ROACH1
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

obv we all love jens. what has me baffled is does anyone know what his relationship with zuffa is?? with all these shows and diffrent channels the ufc is on i am surprised jens doesnt have a cushy tv job especially considering his history with them. it almost feels like one of those dana holding a grudge deals as usual. i hope i am wrong and maybe in the future jens will get the respect from zuffa.
9/3/12 4:05 AM
treehugger
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Agree. He can become one of their ambassadors, holding clinics and spreading cheer. But Li'l Evil still had it. Knocked down Eric Kelly in the 1st and had a legit chance of taking the fight.
9/3/12 1:26 PM
Chimonos Revenge

TenOfSwords -  Yeah, let's hear it for Jens Pulver - who is now 5-9 since BJ stole his soul.

Shouldn't you be posing with Rashad Evans or something?
9/3/12 1:31 PM
KneeToFaceKo

Fan for life here. War "Lil Evil!"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.