UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> The Official OG (kindle Book Club - Books included

9/3/12 9:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
choadler
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nother suggestion - devils in exile. From the guy who wrote "the town". Entertaining book placed in the area that i live in. Phone Post
9/3/12 11:37 AM
Jarvis73
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In, I have loads of books to share. I'm currently reading The Long Walk by Steven king. If anyone wants it PM me and I'll email it Phone Post
9/3/12 11:39 AM
Jarvis73
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jkd_guy - Great idea. Thinking of getting a kindle Phone Post
My favourite gadget. Resurrected my love for reading Phone Post
9/3/12 11:55 AM
Jarvis73

choadler - Nother suggestion - devils in exile. From the guy who wrote "the town". Entertaining book placed in the area that i live in. Phone Post
I loved the film "the town" have you read the book? Phone Post
9/3/12 11:59 AM
ferox13
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El Refe - In, how do you share books?

I've been reading yesterdays gone, season 1 and its pretty good. Phone Post
I was just uploading the .mobi file to dropbox and sharing the public link. Phone Post
9/4/12 6:49 AM
Jarvis73

TTT this needs to stay alive Phone Post
9/4/12 7:34 AM
ferox13
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

choadler - Just read the steve jobs book. Was awesome, really really good. Dont like jobs or even apple, but he was a fascinating brilliant asshole of a person. One of best biograp that i have ever read.

Reading steve kings jfk book, love it so far. Seems like king has made a bit of a resurgance. Liked the dome book from a few yr ago. Phone Post
Can you put links to the books. I hoping that would be the point of the thread. People could talk about/recommend a book and provide a link so other people could read it... Phone Post
9/4/12 2:23 PM
ferox13

Ttt Phone Post
9/4/12 3:02 PM
choadler
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ferox13 -
choadler - Just read the steve jobs book. Was awesome, really really good. Dont like jobs or even apple, but he was a fascinating brilliant asshole of a person. One of best biograp that i have ever read.

Reading steve kings jfk book, love it so far. Seems like king has made a bit of a resurgance. Liked the dome book from a few yr ago. Phone Post
Can you put links to the books. I hoping that would be the point of the thread. People could talk about/recommend a book and provide a link so other people could read it... Phone Post
Not sure how... bought the book from the store online. Phone Post
9/4/12 3:18 PM
superiordanes
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dub Phone Post
9/4/12 3:37 PM
Mayfield
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
9/7/12 4:44 AM
ferox13

Just down load/set up dropbox and put them in the public folder. That way you can just post a link to it. Phone Post
9/7/12 4:59 AM
PrayTheGayAway
1903 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RA Dickeys - wherever i wind up.

Fucking hell of a story. Even if you aren't into baseball it is inspiring as fuck. Dude tried offing himself and the river put him back on the banks.. Now look at em.. Phone Post
9/7/12 5:08 AM
ss_thai
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just finished reading Richard Dawkins - The God delusion. Was interesting and clever in parts but mostly self righteous. I wouldn't recommend it Phone Post
9/7/12 5:17 AM
MojoJojo
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great idea. ttt
9/7/12 5:18 AM
plyme69
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
9/7/12 6:08 AM
ratataa
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

plyme69 -  In Phone Post

+1
9/7/12 6:19 AM
ferox13

When i get back to a computer I might set up an OG Book Club dropbox folder that we can share an people can upload or grab books from it to read.

I would like the point of this thread that people can have easy access to the books that are recommended here.

Do services like Yousendit or sendbigfiles still work? Phone Post
9/7/12 7:00 AM
Sheldonite
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have loads of epubs and mobis to contribute. Phone Post
9/7/12 7:23 AM
UGCTT_creepingdeath

Also reading kings JFK book. Just started it last night so no real opinion yet.

Under the dome was pretty good and interesting considering it's a pretty tired idea. But I wouldn't go so far as to say he is having a resurgence, the Duma key book was fucking tripe.

BTW I fucking love king so don't get the wrong idea. Phone Post
9/7/12 7:44 AM
GracieDisc
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here you go guys. I have a ton that I'm uploading now. I'm putting about 450 in there now.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h9z4ocrxd6igjtc/CRnnvFkPQq

Please let me know if you can't access the link. Should be about 15 minutes and they'll all be in there.

9/7/12 7:53 AM
GracieDisc
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have 10,236 books (all in mobi), but don't have all the space (it's about 10GB worth). I'll gradually start filling it up until the dropbox is full and go from there.
9/7/12 10:49 AM
Sheldonite
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you!!
I'll figure out how to upload mine when I get home. Phone Post
9/7/12 10:50 AM
Nitecrawler
1826 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Later. Phone Post
9/7/12 10:56 AM
Mit

TTT Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.