UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> The Official OG (kindle Book Club - Books included

9/8/12 5:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ferox13
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/08/12 5:07 PM
This is the last book I finished.

Already Dead - Charlie Huston

This is the first book in Charlie Huston's Vampire Noir series featuring P.I/Problem Solving/Hired Muscle blood sucker, Joe Pitt. Its set in a New York whose underworld is controlled by Vampire clans - trying to survive in this world as a Vamp for hire is our Hero. Its a light weight but very enjoyable start to the series and I hope to get into the rest shortly...

Already Dead LINK (right click save as)
9/8/12 5:27 PM
ferox13
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool B17 - Invited....

PLEASE SEND YOUR SCREEN NAME with the invite.

Also it would be cool if some one put an Excel file in there that people can put in the TITLE - AUTHOR - GENRE - YEAR - AND UPLOADER.

So we can catalog it (i am shit with Excel) if no one does it it I was get the GF to do it tomorrow.

I might start a new thread with all this info tomorrow so its easier for ppl to follow.
9/8/12 5:47 PM
ferox13

Edited: 09/08/12 5:47 PM
Cool man - But if you upload stuff just write a short review or even intro and put the links in..

For Example - it only needs one or 2 lines and a Bluename can do the links for you......

These Books need no intro - so if you want to compare the TV show to the novels then grab A Song of Ice and Fire novels here:

Right Click/Save As

The Hedge Knight - George R. R. Martin

A Game of Thrones - George R. R. Martin

A Clash of Kings - George R. R. Martin

A Storm of Swords - George R. R. Martin

A Feast for Crows - George R. R. Martin

A Dance with Dragons - George R. R. Martin

9/8/12 6:33 PM
Mayfield
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome Ferox, voted up.
9/8/12 7:06 PM
ferox13

Cheers Man....

You think it'd be a good idea to restart this thread so it has better order with Instructions/an index etc etc
9/8/12 7:38 PM
ferox13

ttt
9/8/12 7:44 PM
Violence
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in.
9/8/12 8:09 PM
ferox13

For B17 - 11/22/63 by Stephen King

Download 11/22/63 (right click/save as)
9/8/12 8:13 PM
ferox13

Edited: 09/08/12 8:14 PM
Yup but you did the review and stuff. Have you read it yet. Weirdly though I am a big horror fan I don't read a huge amount of newer horror fiction. I am a fan of KIngs short storys but read almost none of his novels.

I am currently reading a collection of his sons short stories - 20th Century Ghosts. I'll do a link when i read a few more stories.
9/8/12 8:18 PM
ferox13

superCalo - I totally agree and thats what I have tried to do. I think this works well as we already all have interests that link each other here thats why OGers can recommend books so well for other OGers.

This is what I would prefer this thread to be. I can D/L 10,000 books in a few mins but I wanna hear why I should read these books.
9/8/12 8:45 PM
ferox13

LINK - Right click save as

I never liked Pratchett - I was a big D&D nerd as a kid and read Color of MAgic when it came out. EVen then I thought his style way too smart arse even for me. On the other hand being a comic nerd I like Gaiman. I actually thought recently to give Pratchet another chance so I might give this a go...
9/8/12 9:35 PM
ferox13

Cool I will give it a try.

I liked Anansi Boys and American Gods and was a big fan of Sandman.
9/8/12 9:45 PM
Canadian_26
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any way to get in on this from android app? i only have Ug and kindle on my cell. Kindle is the greatest free app ever! Phone Post
9/8/12 9:53 PM
AlphaSlap
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In
9/8/12 10:02 PM
Pretjah
730 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great idea...voted up!

i have some different christian books that are interesting in epub, mobi and pdf formats

i also have a few different biker books (all of sonny bergers books, except his novel dead in 5 heartbeats, a few other 1% club books)

i'm looking for Under and Alone the billy mcqueen story  if anyone has it please let me know.

9/8/12 10:05 PM
ferox13

Edited: 09/08/12 10:06 PM
Pretjah -  
i'm looking for Under and Alone the billy mcqueen story  if anyone has it please let me know.

If you can't find that - I have a paper copy of it (that I won't read again) that I can send you.,..

You don't have the Caesar Campbell book, do you?
9/8/12 10:06 PM
sreiter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NO EASY DAY

Seal Team 6 account of the killing of Bin Laden

several torrents on pirate bay

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7600828/
9/8/12 10:11 PM
billydeewilliams
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just finished Wool. I liked it. No idea how to share, but it was only 6$ Phone Post
9/8/12 10:17 PM
Pretjah
730 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ferox13 - 
Pretjah -  

If you can't find that - I have a paper copy of it (that I won't read again) that I can send you.,..

You don't have the Caesar Campbell book, do you?

wrecking crew or the enforcer....i dont have either but i'll start looking for it and asking around.
9/8/12 10:19 PM
ferox13

Edited: 09/08/12 10:19 PM
Cool. If you cannot find the billy mcqueen book - I will post it to you. I would love to know how much is true,
9/8/12 10:20 PM
gangsterkathryn
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't believe I missed this!

So in! Phone Post
9/8/12 10:31 PM
HOTZDOGFRENZY
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gangsterkathryn - Can't believe I missed this!

So in! Phone Post
. Phone Post
9/8/12 10:43 PM
Mayfield
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

B17 - Good Omens by Pratchett and Gaiman

"The book is a comedy about the birth of the son of Satan, the coming of the End Times and the attempts of the angel Aziraphale and the demon Crowley to avert them, having become accustomed to their comfortable situations in the human world. A subplot features the gathering of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse—War, Famine, Pollution (Pestilence having retired in 1936 following the discovery of penicillin), and Death—the last of whom is characterised in a manner reminiscent of the personification of Death in Pratchett's Discworld novels and calls himself Azrael before his final exit."

This book actually made me laugh out loud several times. Its just awesome from start to finish. Great book. Quick read too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lps4m0qnnq1zgty/Good%20Omens%20-%20Neil%20Gaiman.mobi

This looks good, i think it will be my next read.
9/8/12 10:57 PM
Canadian_26
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

B17 -
Canadian_26 -  Any way to get in on this from android app? i only have Ug and kindle on my cell. Kindle is the greatest free app ever! Phone Post

you dont have a computer?
I do. Just not currently with internet connection. Phone Post
9/8/12 11:23 PM
Mayfield

I tried opening the Good Omens on my kindle but i get an error: "Selected items can not be opened. etc." What am I doing wrong?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.