UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Second Tough Mudder: Speedos and fairy wings

9/1/12 4:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LordSeano
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats right - like a mug I have just agreed to do my second tough mudder in a speedos and fairy wings outfits.

I started training about six weeks out properly last time round and made it round just fine (although dressed as Rowdy Roddy Piper).

This one is next June - I think I am going to have to start training and dieting tomorrow if I am going to pull the costume off.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk.......
9/1/12 5:14 PM
Rusty Shackleford
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im subbing this for pics
9/1/12 5:58 PM
LordSeano
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im going to see if I can get away with WWF style trunks that I can pull up over the gut
9/1/12 6:42 PM
imkeithhernandez
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mines in October..week b4 Halloween.. thinking of rocking my costume there Phone Post
9/2/12 3:07 AM
Crw
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm thinking of doing one in the UK next year . What type of training programme did you follow to prep for it ? Phone Post
9/2/12 4:20 AM
Leigh
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weirdo Phone Post
9/7/12 11:49 AM
LordSeano

Crw -  I'm thinking of doing one in the UK next year . What type of training programme did you follow to prep for it ? Phone Post

Went running a few times a week up to 7 miles at a time but ramped up to that over 6 weeks so pretty much:

4 miles 3 times a week
5 miles 3 times a week
6 miles 3 times a week
7 miles 3 times a week
4 miles a couple of times in the last week

Then did quite a lot of weights as well (focus on pull ups which I didnt do enough of).

Its not that hard to do to be honest.
9/7/12 4:42 PM
Crw
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LordSeano -
Crw -  I'm thinking of doing one in the UK next year . What type of training programme did you follow to prep for it ? Phone Post

Went running a few times a week up to 7 miles at a time but ramped up to that over 6 weeks so pretty much:

4 miles 3 times a week
5 miles 3 times a week
6 miles 3 times a week
7 miles 3 times a week
4 miles a couple of times in the last week

Then did quite a lot of weights as well (focus on pull ups which I didnt do enough of).

Its not that hard to do to be honest.
Nice one cheers Phone Post
9/7/12 6:12 PM
rrg1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice.

I ran Bay to Breakers in a homemade pink tutu with pink tights and all. It was great! Not as cool as TM but still cool.
9/7/12 7:40 PM
LordSeano

Leigh -  Weirdo Phone Post

I might wear electric blue ones in an homage....
9/8/12 2:10 AM
Leigh
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bwahahaha ;) Phone Post
9/9/12 5:43 PM
Atomic
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

POGTFO! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.