UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> DCU Online - TMA

9/2/12 12:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Joash
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys, just got my first gaming laptop a few days ago, and this was the first thing I picked up off steam. Any players? Expansions worth buying? TMA... Phone Post
9/2/12 12:43 PM
BigWilliam
329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You cannot create anything that resembles the signature hero types, not because of copyright but because whomever created the game has apparently never read a comic book, ever.

Don't waste your time making any effort in the character design as every piece of gear you pick up will simply overlay your costume anyways.

Every hero type ends up feeling pretty much like every other hero type, they all do kind of the same things and you won't notice much difference in game play.

Basically, it kind of sucks.
9/2/12 1:25 PM
Joash
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've made two characters and am not impressed with variety of game play and type of missions.

As far as the styles go, you can lock your original style if you want, but I figured that out a bit too late.

Perhaps I should be looking into City of Heroes?
9/2/12 3:06 PM
KeijiKadekawa
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

they are closing City of Heroes in November
9/2/12 6:49 PM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - You cannot create anything that resembles the signature hero types, not because of copyright but because whomever created the game has apparently never read a comic book, ever.

Don't waste your time making any effort in the character design as every piece of gear you pick up will simply overlay your costume anyways.

Every hero type ends up feeling pretty much like every other hero type, they all do kind of the same things and you won't notice much difference in game play.

Basically, it kind of sucks.
LOL you can wear your gear without changing how your character looks. Phone Post
9/15/12 3:46 PM
SamboMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there much reason to play after you Max at level 30? I haven't played since my character maxed out. I thought about playing it again but I'm not really motivated to. Especially with newer games coming out.
9/16/12 11:09 AM
dxgnr8
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whenever I feel motivated enough to play it, it has to download heaps of updates and by the time it's finished, I can't be bothered playing it anymore! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.