UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Items for sale.....No prices???

9/3/12 8:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FerrozzoFan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

China still. I keep making plans to go back then changing them. Now it's looking like maybe Christmas. When I do we will talk. The deal I worked out fell through and your next in line.
9/3/12 8:47 PM
grkblood

Edited: 09/03/12 8:56 PM
Joe Show Radio, Owner
@FerrozzoFan

...another example of someone who doesnt know what sarcasm is. My post was suggesting that you actually made a good post and you still got voted down for no good reason.

Edited my last line out as it was immature.

9/3/12 10:18 PM
fightpimp

J sounds good man... ready to roll.
9/3/12 10:41 PM
FerrozzoFan

Joe................... if that is the case then sorry for calling you a fag. Sarcasm is often very hard to catch when typed. Now that I re-read your orig comment I understand what you were going for. my bad.

9/4/12 8:20 AM
PTSandman

Specifically on this subforum:

You post a price, and you will have people either jump on your back saying they paid X for theirs, or they saw something similar sell for X elsewhere, etc.

The other problem is people who post that they are interested, will sometimes get PMed from other people telling them not to buy it because it is overpriced, or again, they saw it sell elsewhere for less.

If you see something you like, contact the person selling it and try to work out a deal. Simple as that.
9/4/12 11:11 AM
Dawggy
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That last post implies that communication among collectors is a bad thing, which is quite ridiculous. It's only bad for the seller if your prices are outrageous or you are unwilling to deal on your wares. This board isn't just for selling items, it's also used for sharing information.

Even items listed on eBay are discussed amongst collectors. Hell, even pawn shops list flexible prices on items. I can only think of two times that I made offers on unpriced items and both times I was told about a higher offer from someone else. At that point I automatically assume the seller is trying to play me. If I want a bidding war, I'll go to eBay. Simple as that. Phone Post
9/4/12 12:59 PM
hunto21

The seller has the items and the power to deal however they choose. No buyer should be trying to dictate how anyone else wants to sell their items. Just my opinion.
9/5/12 11:20 AM
fightpimp

The buyer has the $... the seller wants the $... usually they both figure it out.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.