UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> do you test your wiminz?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/3/12 1:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FCTV808
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and i'm not talking about stds or the "lemon test" either.

it seems my distrust and misogyny for wiminz keeps me constantly putting them through little (or not so little) tests that they may fail at any given time. fail to me is a deal breaker and gives me an out.

it's crazy. let's say bitch has a wild or checkered past. you dick whip her good so she's completely in love. no emotional out. and then subtly you create conversation or scenarios for you to determine if she still exhibits those signs or tendencies.

if she does, WHAMMO, done.

is this just me or does the rest of the hg do this as well?
9/3/12 1:57 PM
fnunderful
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have and don't be surprised when they do back slide. It is like a self fulfilling prophecy...You keep planting the idea and eventually, it goes from their subconcious to their conscious and then into action.
No, sir, i say if you are happy in the situation, don't mess with it. I'd rather be surprised to find out it happened then thinking about it all the time.
9/3/12 4:31 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GTFO with you BS fantasy.....you couldnt get laid in a thai whorehouse with 10000bht stapled to your forehead! you just dont got the looks jimmy and i have!
9/3/12 4:38 PM
FCTV808
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i want them to backslide fren. WANT THEM TO!

proves i'm always correct. ALWAYS CORRECT NEVER WRONG.

kinda like a fable from ancient sumaria.
9/3/12 5:56 PM
fnunderful
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So after proving you are right once again, do you give them one more angry dick whipping and tell them it is over during or do you tell them off, make them cry and laugh on your way out the door?
9/3/12 8:10 PM
meatrokket
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for info.
9/3/12 10:34 PM
FCTV808

Edited: 09/03/12 10:35 PM
Had an insider follow her movements today, and she DIDN'T FUCKING FAIL... yet.
9/3/12 10:50 PM
fnunderful

what if insider is in on it?
9/3/12 11:16 PM
JIMMYNAKS
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have, the facts of life. The facts of life.

I totally made that shit up! Phone Post
9/3/12 11:17 PM
JIMMYNAKS
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not too many men have the Magic Mike look and body SGT Slaphead and I have.
Or the Super model GFs and expensive sports cars.

Sorry guys. Phone Post
9/4/12 3:07 AM
FCTV808

my gut tells me to kill everything
9/4/12 5:24 AM
TheAlchemist
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maybe it's your diet...
9/4/12 6:09 AM
Matt Phillips
836 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Don't Let Yourself Get Attached to Anything You Are Not Willing to Walk Out on in 30 Seconds Flat if You Feel the Heat Around the Corner" 
9/4/12 1:07 PM
FCTV808

TheAlchemist - maybe it's your diet...

it's a diet of hapas. it's unhealthy.
9/4/12 7:16 PM
JIMMYNAKS

Matt Phillips - "Don't Let Yourself Get Attached to Anything You Are Not Willing to Walk Out on in 30 Seconds Flat if You Feel the Heat Around the Corner" 
Best advice ever Bobby D! Phone Post
9/4/12 7:34 PM
JIMMYNAKS

Not so much test them ad much as I give them Pop Quizes Phone Post
9/5/12 6:41 AM
Moke
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mine said, the secret is to make me happy. When I'm happy you won't believe how happy you will be. I said, you have that backwards. Silly women.
9/5/12 12:10 PM
fnunderful

Moke - Mine said, the secret is to make me happy. When I'm happy you won't believe how happy you will be. I said, you have that backwards. Silly women.

YES!
9/5/12 12:59 PM
JIMMYNAKS

fnunderful -
Moke - Mine said, the secret is to make me happy. When I'm happy you won't believe how happy you will be. I said, you have that backwards. Silly women.

YES!
THIS one MOAR time! Phone Post
9/5/12 1:20 PM
FCTV808

sadly for her, i would consider this FAILING the test.
9/6/12 12:17 PM
fnunderful

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2198772/Samut-Prakarn-Crocodile-Farm-Depressed-woman-fed-crocodiles-popular-Thai-tourist-attraction.html

Was FCTV in Thailand ridding himself of a chick that FAILED?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.