UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ariel Helwani Exclusive with John Jones

9/4/12 8:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
im_MLT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/9/4/3289979/jon-jones-opens-up-about-ufc-151-cancellation-says-he-felt-like-a

Blue namers do it uppppp
9/4/12 8:07 AM
im_MLT

Only person he would have fought on that notice is Rashad Evans.

"Anyone else i would have said no"
9/4/12 8:08 AM
im_MLT

"Can't put the all time greatness on the line because someone talked about my mama"

lmao
9/4/12 8:09 AM
im_MLT

"Chael Sonnen is a racist"

wow
9/4/12 8:16 AM
Malvert the Janitor
781 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep 'em coming! This can't be real... Phone Post
9/4/12 8:25 AM
spliff
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/12 8:28 AM
spliff
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/04/12 8:28 AM
 chaels record isn't 5 and 6 in the ufc.. its 5 and 3..  and he lost his last 2 fights? lol 
9/4/12 8:30 AM
Letibleu
1611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i am listening to it as we speak. JJ is full of himself. I had a limited opinion but now im jumping onto the soap opera band wagon. This guy is a douche.

JJ "i dont want to contradict myself". Too late MOFO, its what you are most consistent.

Its easier to hate on this guy than to struggle to like him as a person.

Still love him as a fighter.
9/4/12 8:32 AM
Evadmils
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
9/4/12 8:32 AM
WestCoastMXC

This guys such a idiot will always watch him fight but damm he sounds so lame. Phone Post
9/4/12 8:33 AM
spliff

Edited: 09/04/12 8:32 AM
 Jon Jones makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X

9/4/12 8:34 AM
Letibleu
1611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spliff -  chaels record isn't 5 and 6 in the ufc.. its 5 and 3..  and he lost his last 2 fights? lol 

I still dont blame JJ for the cancellation of 151. Thats on UFC for putting together a weaksauce card. Not fighting Sonnen under the circumstances and his responses makes him what he is. His comprehension is non existence.
9/4/12 8:35 AM
spliff

neither do I but atleast get the facts right.. who does he get his info from? kenny rice?
9/4/12 8:37 AM
Ansari
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spliff -  chaels record isn't 5 and 6 in the ufc.. its 5 and 3..  and he lost his last 2 fights? lol 
spliff -  neither do I but atleast get the facts right.. who does he get his info from? kenny rice?
Chael has five losses in the UFC.
9/4/12 8:38 AM
in_different
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meh, I'm 20 minutes in. Keep hearing conflicting ideals and answers outta this guy. This guy just comes off so bad, immature, conceited, and dishonest. That's not so bad in itself, but when he tries to portray himself a different way, its fake.

He justneeds to embrace to role of heel. Not many people like him. Not gonna change. He will make a shitload of money that way and he can act real for the first time in his career.

Also, Ariel picked a hell of a time to ask the easy questions. Wtf?!
9/4/12 8:39 AM
Letibleu

spliff -  neither do I but atleast get the facts right.. who does he get his info from? kenny rice?

LOL

the more i listen to this interview the more im starting to like not liking him.

Self righteous.
9/4/12 8:39 AM
im_MLT

Finished. The one thing this interview affirmed for me is what a chump Helwani is.

Didn't ask any tough questions. Nothing on the DUI. Grow a pair and crawl out of Dana's ass you sleezy cunt!!
9/4/12 8:40 AM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael Sonnen, the guy who offered to pay King Mo's hospital bills (without making that information public) is a racist!  
Letibleu

yeah, contradictions galore. Ariel keeps throwing low ballers so far.
cheesesteak
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like how he said when he met with his coaches, then proceeded to name them all and oh ya Greg Jackson too. LOL
spliff

Ansari - 
Chael has five losses in the UFC.

yeah just looked up his wiki.. didn't see the earlier fights
9/4/12 8:41 AM
jps1012
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in_different - Meh, I'm 20 minutes in. Keep hearing conflicting ideals and answers outta this guy. This guy just comes off so bad, immature, conceited, and dishonest. That's not so bad in itself, but when he tries to portray himself a different way, its fake.

He justneeds to embrace to role of heel. Not many people like him. Not gonna change. He will make a shitload of money that way and he can act real for the first time in his career.

Also, Ariel picked a hell of a time to ask the easy questions. Wtf?!
Totally agree that the big problem is how humble and good he thinks he is. What a douche. Please keep the updates of the interview. Phone Post
9/4/12 8:44 AM
dogfb
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good interview. Jones is speaking truth!
9/4/12 8:47 AM
in_different
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Waaaahhhhh!! Why aren't people mad at Lyota Machida!? He had 3 weeks. I only had 3 days, not one news article about HIM!"
9/4/12 8:47 AM
Letibleu

He says he pays attention to his fans at the beginning of the interview. 30 minutes in he says he doesnt pay attention and doesnt care about the fans and will probably quit social media all together.

He also says when you do things right you are hated and thats how you know you are a good champion.

He says he hates the haters and pays no mind, then he says he loves them and doesnt take it personal.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.