UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Items For Sale...WITH Prices

9/14/12 3:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dawggy
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Items for sale WITH PRICES! Get the fuck outa here with that bullshit. Everybody knows already what you have. Sell that shit somewhere else. Phone Post
9/14/12 3:34 PM
Dawggy
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hunto21 - Is there any difference between someone making their own fake belts and selling them, and someone say oh I don't know, selling a replica Pride glove signed by CroCop? Both are fake as hell. What's the difference?
There is no difference. Dan is trying to make money before leaving the board. Yet he runs his mouth on the fb page
Like a martyr. Fucking hypocrite he is. Phone Post
9/14/12 3:38 PM
Dawggy

Go back to belt talk where everyone licks your balls and tells you how great you are. Phone Post
9/14/12 3:50 PM
PTSandman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hunto21 - Is there any difference between someone making their own fake belts and selling them, and someone say oh I don't know, selling a replica Pride glove signed by CroCop? Both are fake as hell. What's the difference?

I didn't make those pride plates. As I explained, earlier.

That's ok, you can still twist things and try to turn it around on me.

How come you guys don't try selling your fake gloves, posters and ring girl shorts on this forum?

Yeah, stick to the Facebook group, where you all have eachothers backs. You know as well as I do, all that fake shit is going to pass around and be sold to someone as legit and they are going to get taken.

Cam got ran out of town for re-printing posters, but fake PRIDE gloves is OK, because not everyone can afford $1,000 for white bolts, and it is your GOD GIVEN RIGHT to be able to have PRIDE merchandise that is suitable to your given budget.

And unlike what that guy in Europe keeps saying, it has nothing to do with thinking certain people are better than others, or collection is better. It's fake shit flooding the market, causing these scum bag Pakistanis to bootleg more shit, and in the long run it hurts everyone. I'm never going to get another pair of white bolts, I have accepted that. I'm not going to buy fake ones. If I can't afford it, I will save for it if I want it bad enough, or just live without it. I don't try to get a fake because I expect there to be an affordable option for me.

"If anything, the fake white bolts increase the value of authentic ones".

That line was fucking gold....

I got a TON of PM's supporting me about my comments, but also tons of warnings to keep quiet because of how you guys would react. There are many on there who feel just as strongly about them as I do, but they will stay quiet because they see what is happening to me and the other guy who is being vocal about it.

So again, how come you guys aren't trying to sell your fake PRIDE gloves on here?
9/14/12 3:52 PM
Dawggy

Because I don't have a pair of fake white bolts. I only buy legit pieces. For fakes, talk to brad. He should be an expert by now. Phone Post
9/14/12 3:56 PM
hunto21

Ouch!
9/14/12 3:58 PM
Dawggy

Not trying to hurt anyone's feeling, but I know what to look for. I certainly wouldn't pay $750 for a pair of questionable white bolts. That's just stupid. Phone Post
9/14/12 4:30 PM
Dawggy

Where u at, Dan? I welcome your insight. Phone Post
9/14/12 6:08 PM
tjsuckerpunch

I see the wack pack has now turned on PT.

Run the most knowledgeable person on the UG hen it comes to belts, yeah seems wise.

Why is UFC 30 same price as UFC 6 shirt? Thanks the only question I have
9/14/12 6:54 PM
PTSandman

Not much Evan Tanner merchandise, and UFC 30 being the first Zuffa show, seems to always be high value with collectors.
9/14/12 10:42 PM
fightpimp

hahaha @ cocksmoker... because i shed some light on the fake passes you were trying to sell!

no need to argue, it's all good dan. i love the murphy reference too... sad really. you and murph are not the same. that dude would throw the fake passes away and sell the real ones calling it a day. You however STILL try to AVOID that fact.

TJ! whats up Niggsie????????????
9/15/12 9:29 AM
MiyagiDoKarate
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have only one question.... PTSandman you wouldnt by chance have a cocksmoker championship belt for sale?

Daniel-San

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.