UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Sign here to #freesuperCalo

9/5/12 12:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A_Shovel -  He's funny as fuck if you take the time to just relax your tight asshole long enough to see why it's funny. And how is he worse than random muds shitting on fighters? He's a legit fan and isn't trying to be serious. It's harmless fun. Phone Post

You talk like I'm offended by what he posts. I'm not.

Like I said in my original post, I come here for MMA discussion, not superCalo comedy hour. His shit is just lame and reeks of desperation.
9/5/12 12:04 PM
A_Shovel
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's times like this we need to remind ourselves that this is the Internet, which has always and will always have a certain % of people that just want to be negative and spew hate, regardless of whether it's warranted. There are a few examples in this thread. These people are far worse then superCalo. Phone Post
9/5/12 12:09 PM
AK-BJJ

Was it because of that cunty snitch thread that was made asking if the UG could be held accountable?
9/5/12 12:15 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@superCalo @superCalo

@JonnyBones @ Arianny Celeste  celestial light on bones in shaman tradition no ass or driving license for two years

9/5/12 12:19 PM
EBM
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God Bless sC
9/5/12 12:19 PM
A_Shovel

I'll admit that maybe he crossed a line because a lot of people thought it was real. Maybe. But just delete the thread, send him a PM asking him to tone it down and then we all move on happily. Or just edit the OP with a disclaimer from the UG mods. No need to completely kill the fun and remove one of the best contributors. Phone Post
9/5/12 12:20 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

gillyoteen - superCalo is the best thing that ever happened to this forum

People who believe this are the worst thing that ever happened to this forum...
9/5/12 12:21 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He'll be back soon just a time out calculated to create the image of forum integrity, all very political and a lot going on behind the scenes but these symbolic exercises are necessary to keep things in balance
9/5/12 12:23 PM
Willin_But_Not_Chaeble
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo, much like FRB and 2Jupes, drives ratings and hits on this forum.

Banning/Freezing them is the antithesis of business acumen.

9/5/12 12:24 PM
jtown2
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always thought he was like that retarded family member at thanksgiving dinner. You know they are there, and no matter how much attention they crave you still only give half assed responses. Phone Post
9/5/12 12:27 PM
A_Shovel

superCalo is in no way what is "wrong" with this place. That would be all the negativity and hate that people love to throw anonymously. Focus on the real problems. Look at the intentions. Phone Post
9/5/12 12:32 PM
UGCTT_Dinamita
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Free superCalo!
Dishwashers unite!! Phone Post
9/5/12 12:42 PM
bamx2
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bring him back!
9/5/12 12:45 PM
2JupitersTooMany

hey woah easy
9/5/12 12:48 PM
fourozgloves
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herring In A Fur Coat - Keep him banned. Making up fake news stories/tweets/quotes attributed to fighters is the lowest type shit you can do.
Unless you're wise to it, in which case you can take his posts as the comedy they're meant to be. I know he's not to everybody's taste but I enjoy his posts, as bizarre as they sometimes are. Phone Post
9/5/12 12:53 PM
TheTFC
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's one of the best posters on this board. By far. His posts are funny as shit, and things done as parody should be viewed as such. Constantly posting new, fresh, funny stuff thwt gets a ton on views and comments. Unfreeze him, geniuses. Phone Post
9/5/12 12:57 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed. Phone Post
9/5/12 1:01 PM
2JupitersTooMany

are we trending?  can someone run the numbers?
9/5/12 1:01 PM
swedsteve
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ive only been here a few months, but ive seen how important it is to have supercalo on random threads. He take trolling to a godly hilarious lvl Phone Post
9/5/12 1:09 PM
TheRealMrBeefy

chupacabra208 - Good riddens. Fuck supercalo. Little faggot bitch Phone Post
Angry? You must know him after making such delightful comments about Mr. Calo. Phone Post
9/5/12 1:10 PM
A_Shovel

he mad
9/5/12 1:10 PM
KrzyBnzJnz
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Havent been on here in a while I will miss sC
9/5/12 1:17 PM
Tad Ghostal

FearTheClown - 
A_Shovel -  He's funny as fuck if you take the time to just relax your tight asshole long enough to see why it's funny. And how is he worse than random muds shitting on fighters? He's a legit fan and isn't trying to be serious. It's harmless fun. Phone Post

You talk like I'm offended by what he posts. I'm not.

Like I said in my original post, I come here for MMA discussion, not superCalo comedy hour. His shit is just lame and reeks of desperation.

You've averaged 1 post a day since you joined and yet you've already posted 5 times in a thread about superCalo, who you don't want to discuss?
9/5/12 1:17 PM
UGCTT_MexiCain AmeriCain
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed Phone Post
9/5/12 1:18 PM
Evzey
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.