UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Sunflower seeds.....

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/5/12 1:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JIMMYNAKS
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why do I love them? Phone Post
9/5/12 1:21 PM
FCTV808
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

engages the overactive mind and keeps it occupied imo
9/5/12 5:24 PM
JIMMYNAKS
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It does help pass the time Phone Post
9/5/12 8:33 PM
Dr. Shocker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's salty like vajayjay?
9/5/12 10:27 PM
JIMMYNAKS

Dr. Shocker - It's salty like vajayjay?

Tiny salty "Just came from the gym or Yoga class" salty goodness.
9/6/12 6:45 AM
MOB U2
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JIMMYNAKS - 

i always wanted to do Bikrams and hook up with one of the chicks there - and eat her pussy afterwards just to say I did.

Not sure if I could ever though, b/c I probably would have to spank it 6x times dry rub before I set foot in the yoga dojo.
9/7/12 4:14 AM
JIMMYNAKS

Challenge yourself, man! Make it happen! Phone Post
9/9/12 10:38 PM
MOB U2
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KyokushinCatch - 
MOB U2 - 
JIMMYNAKS - 

i always wanted to do Bikrams and hook up with one of the chicks there - and eat her pussy afterwards just to say I did.

Not sure if I could ever though, b/c I probably would have to spank it 6x times dry rub before I set foot in the yoga dojo.

be a man - eat one after her spinning class

I have an old classmate who always posts pics post-spinning/running workout, usually in her yoga pants. Not really attracted to her (though she is decent-looking) - I always wonder how her pussy tastes like, sweaty in those tight yoga pants.

First time my wife met her she asked if I had a history with her, cuz she could tell that the girl was attracted to me. I was oblivious to those things and never did remotely consider even finger fucking her. But I couldn't tell her I've contemplated eating her pussy from time to time after her Bikram session.

But if I could, yeah, I eat it after a spinning class. Be like eating goat. Gamey and musty.
9/10/12 6:14 PM
JIMMYNAKS

I'm attracted to women who just finished working out. I'm not above hooking up with post workout sweaty girl body in the gym parking lot. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.