UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Sunflower seeds.....

9/5/12 1:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JIMMYNAKS
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why do I love them? Phone Post
9/5/12 1:21 PM
FCTV808
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

engages the overactive mind and keeps it occupied imo
9/5/12 5:24 PM
JIMMYNAKS
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It does help pass the time Phone Post
9/5/12 8:33 PM
Dr. Shocker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's salty like vajayjay?
9/5/12 10:27 PM
JIMMYNAKS

Dr. Shocker - It's salty like vajayjay?

Tiny salty "Just came from the gym or Yoga class" salty goodness.
9/6/12 6:45 AM
MOB U2
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JIMMYNAKS - 

i always wanted to do Bikrams and hook up with one of the chicks there - and eat her pussy afterwards just to say I did.

Not sure if I could ever though, b/c I probably would have to spank it 6x times dry rub before I set foot in the yoga dojo.
9/7/12 4:14 AM
JIMMYNAKS

Challenge yourself, man! Make it happen! Phone Post
9/9/12 10:38 PM
MOB U2
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KyokushinCatch - 
MOB U2 - 
JIMMYNAKS - 

i always wanted to do Bikrams and hook up with one of the chicks there - and eat her pussy afterwards just to say I did.

Not sure if I could ever though, b/c I probably would have to spank it 6x times dry rub before I set foot in the yoga dojo.

be a man - eat one after her spinning class

I have an old classmate who always posts pics post-spinning/running workout, usually in her yoga pants. Not really attracted to her (though she is decent-looking) - I always wonder how her pussy tastes like, sweaty in those tight yoga pants.

First time my wife met her she asked if I had a history with her, cuz she could tell that the girl was attracted to me. I was oblivious to those things and never did remotely consider even finger fucking her. But I couldn't tell her I've contemplated eating her pussy from time to time after her Bikram session.

But if I could, yeah, I eat it after a spinning class. Be like eating goat. Gamey and musty.
9/10/12 6:14 PM
JIMMYNAKS

I'm attracted to women who just finished working out. I'm not above hooking up with post workout sweaty girl body in the gym parking lot. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.