UnderGround Forums

BookGround >> Harlan Coben

9/5/12 1:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone read his books? I've read 5 or 6 of them and love em. They are quick reads, but super interesting with a lot of plot twists and surprises. Murder mysteries pretty much, with lots of unexpected cool shit.

He also has a series about a sports agent or something, I never read any of those but I heard they're ok.

I suggest checking them out. I've read the following:

Tell No One
Gone For Good
No Second Chance
The Innocent
Caught

He's written a bunch more, can't wait to read them.
9/20/12 2:54 PM
MattyIce
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I definitely recommend reading the Myron Bolitar (the sports agent) series. They are quick, easy reads with entertaining characters - he has a psychopathic "blue blood" sidekick that handles the dirty work.
9/20/12 5:17 PM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Matty I'll check them out. Love his writing style
9/30/12 10:43 AM
Ali
666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read two of t hem. I thought the first was pretty good. And then I was bored, it was like the second was almost the same book.
9/30/12 2:28 PM
LeftBench

The books are quite similar. They are such quick reads though I don't really get bored of them. Good stuff

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.