UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> HG MC riders. What kine bike you ride?

9/8/12 1:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FCTV808
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sorry alc, that still looks geriatric!
9/8/12 6:27 PM
TheAlchemist
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol it's ok. It may look like an old person's scooter to you but that thing corners better than the spyder can am that arguably looks much better.

Spyder can-am:

9/8/12 10:25 PM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

me after leaving jimmys house in waikiki after a long night of butt secks (i give no take)
9/8/12 11:18 PM
JIMMYNAKS
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd rock the Spyder. Looks comfortable.
9/8/12 11:19 PM
JIMMYNAKS
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sufferingsuckatash - 
 me after leaving jimmys house in waikiki after a long night of butt secks (i give no take)

I love that you're cureous and give me reach around Babes. Call me, Maybe?
9/12/12 4:00 AM
jahYn808
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dodge Tomahawk. Doubt Anyone ever opened that shit up.
9/13/12 3:59 AM
lets get dangerous
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WillyMaunawili -
Phone Post
This looks nice. I have been debating getting another bike for the last couple years. May get something small like this. Wife didn't like the fact that I want another bike. I almost died when I was in my late teens being stupid on my brothers gsxr (drunk lol) and haven't rode a bike since.

She says I can have a quad but I'll get one of those any way when I buy my property in arizona next year, and thats only gonna be for cruising the terrain.

Does any places out here have this or u going to have to ship it out? Didn't see any dealers on their site in this state. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.