UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Leaving Congo... 3 days ago I buried a Pygmy baby.

1/9/13 2:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
justinthevikingwren
1059 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_granite007 -

You are a good man, Justin. I'm not a rich man by any means. But, we'll see if we can help out some.

Thanks SO much brother! Phone Post
1/9/13 2:35 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Baby Monkey Guard - Justin.... One man cannot change the world alone, but he CAN start the movement and plant the seed.

I implore you to follow your heart.

We need Human beings like you. Phone Post
This. Phone Post
1/9/13 4:53 PM
justinthevikingwren
1059 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Salokcin69 -
Baby Monkey Guard - Justin.... One man cannot change the world alone, but he CAN start the movement and plant the seed.

I implore you to follow your heart.

We need Human beings like you. Phone Post
This. Phone Post
Thanks guys.

Really appreciate it! Phone Post
1/13/13 3:05 PM
justinthevikingwren

What is something courageous you'll do in 2013?

Being courageous is contagious. That is my hope for starting this thread!

What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything ~Vincent Van Gogh

My attempt at living a courageous life this year is going to be setting at least a minimum of 1,000 human slaves FREE in the Eastern Congo Jungle.

Fully committed and in July I will go for a year.

What is your act of courage this year? What is your great attempt? What is your way to spread unusual, but radical love? Phone Post
4/15/13 11:47 AM
justinthevikingwren

View more videos at: http://nbcdfw.com.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Texas-Wrestler-Fights-For-The-Forgotten-202951091.html

Hey guys... I'm coming here to ask for help! The donation link is here... 

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fight-for-the-forgotten

4/15/13 12:02 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Justin, I know I'm a little late to the party but I recently listened to the episode of the JRE you were on and I've just got to say that I respect the hell out of what you're doing.

I'll give what I can to support this amazing cause. The world needs more Justin Wren's!

4/15/13 12:20 PM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will gladly donate my friend. When are you planning on heading back?

And a PS: Were you ever able to get in touch with my brother? I have not been able to get in touch with him much myself lately. Thanks again.
4/15/13 12:22 PM
MMAdotCOM
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ever thought of giving them AK47s, RPGs, etc. instead of what you're doing now?
4/15/13 12:56 PM
justinthevikingwren

Fraser_Finlay - 

Hey Justin, I know I'm a little late to the party but I recently listened to the episode of the JRE you were on and I've just got to say that I respect the hell out of what you're doing.

I'll give what I can to support this amazing cause. The world needs more Justin Wren's!

Bro! Thank you SO much! I can't tell you how THANKFUL I am for your support! 

-Justin Wren

4/15/13 12:59 PM
justinthevikingwren

RedDragons - Will gladly donate my friend. When are you planning on heading back?

And a PS: Were you ever able to get in touch with my brother? I have not been able to get in touch with him much myself lately. Thanks again.

Hey brother, I sent him a couple of text and a call. I'll try him again soon. If you can, refresh my email one more time with your brothers number so it will be easier for me to try him again. 

I plan on headed back when I get the funds. I will definitely leave at the end of july or beginning of August. 

4/15/13 2:17 PM
justinthevikingwren

TTT

4/15/13 2:30 PM
Guns`A`Blazin

fatNlazy,
The Bible says the the world belongs to the Lord and everything in it. That means the money you donated belongs to God so yes he does get credit for it. A person like Justin cannot make the sacrafices he makes for others himself, it is the love of Jesus pouring out of him. Its easy for someone to give extra money to help others,(which is a good thing, don't get me wrong) its not easy to give your time or your life as Justin is doing.
4/15/13 2:32 PM
HexRei

Guns`A`Blazin - fatNlazy,
The Bible says the the world belongs to the Lord and everything in it. That means the money you donated belongs to God so yes he does get credit for it. A person like Justin cannot make the sacrafices he makes for others himself, it is the love of Jesus pouring out of him. Its easy for someone to give extra money to help others,(which is a good thing, don't get me wrong) its not easy to give your time or your life as Justin is doing.

By that logic god is responsible for their suffering in the first place so I guess that puts him at a zero sum doesnt it?
4/15/13 2:36 PM
Guns`A`Blazin

Justin,
Keep fighting the good fight brother. You will not be found in the "Luke Warm" category if ya know what I mean. What you're doing is amazing and you are a wonderful inspiration to others
4/15/13 2:39 PM
Guns`A`Blazin

No fatNlazy,
Christians are to be the hands and feet of God. That can be found in the Living Word also. Justin is a great example of that. More Christians should be obedient to God's calling and serve "the least of these" as Justin is doing
4/16/13 8:15 AM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren - 
RedDragons - Will gladly donate my friend. When are you planning on heading back?

Hey brother, I sent him a couple of text and a call. I'll try him again soon. If you can, refresh my email one more time with your brothers number so it will be easier for me to try him again. 

I plan on headed back when I get the funds. I will definitely leave at the end of july or beginning of August. 

Well good luck to you. The indiegogo fund looks like it is climbing pretty steady so hopefully it you can hit that goal.

And thanks again. I will send an email off this morning. Good luck and be safe.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.