UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Leaving Congo... 3 days ago I buried a Pygmy baby.

9/6/12 12:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TempestPrime15
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
9/6/12 1:00 PM
MMArijuana
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great stuff you're doing, Justin. Let us know when and where we can donate.
9/6/12 1:03 PM
Galanis
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/06/12 1:03 PM
Hey Justin. I just got the chance to read a little bit more about your travels through Google and I stumbled upon your Vimeo page that featured you in the Congo. I checked out the short clips, and the one with you running and playing with the kids in the orphanage really was touching. When I first got wind of this story, due to the UG's negative reaction, I had admittedly passed it off as some strange Christian thing. I fully admit I was wrong and it's wonderful to see someone do this. People don't understand that we are lucky to hit the lottery of life and be born in America. It's awesome when people born here are willing to go to parts of the world where fortune and luck is almost nonexistant. It's crazy that most people here in the US cannot even comprehend that theses things are happening and these people are living their lives at the same exact time as us, with our cushy computers, cell phones, air conditioning. This is happening right now. The only difference between myself and one of those people is I was lucky enough to be born here. That's it. We are all humans, and we should all help each other. A roll of the dice could have put any of us in their shoes. I just wanted to say to you, keep up the amazing work man.

9/6/12 1:06 PM
sly fox
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pygmies have had a hard time there for forever, I remember when i was starting out in psychology them being cited as evidence against the intrinsic violent nature of human beings, because physical aggression is so rare in their culture

Great cause to stand behind...as for the guy who said about helping kids in america, kids in america arent at risk of suffering from genocide

9/6/12 1:08 PM
Bereal

Justin,

I commend you for going over to a foreign land and leaving behind many of what we take for granted to help a people that you hear little about. Your update is eye-opening to say the least. Continue to share Christ's love and do not be discouraged. Keep us updated on how we can donate.

9/6/12 1:10 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin-

I remember reading about your mission and I am really thankful you are safe and doing well.

Anytime you are exposing an injustice()of the many) that are happening worldwide, you are doing your part.

Let me know if I can be pf any help.

A website and a foundatiion with a paypal are great ideas.

And for anyone who put down Justin on this thread, I hope you can look in the mirror and see yourself what you are-  a d-bag taking up oxygen.

TTT for Justin
9/6/12 1:10 PM
randysan
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

set it up and I will def donate!
9/6/12 1:13 PM
Samoa
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You had to know that the trolls would descend upon your thread. You are too positive to give them any energy. Don't. Not even the ones that are clever enough to cloak their trollness in seemingly coherent questions. Just don't.

Helping human beings on the level you are is amazing and rationale people will commend you for it. Seriously, I look up to people like you. Bless you. Phone Post
9/6/12 1:13 PM
Hessian
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin feel free to pm me about this topic. Myself and friends have experience in the region.

Some from doing security at orphanages, keeping the children safe from human sacrifices and others doing what they call God's work.

Yet others just work on fundraising so less children need to be buried because $5 was too much money.

Mostly in North Uganda, Rwanda and Congo.

Might I also suggest you get in touch with Preacher.
9/6/12 1:15 PM
Leghound
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin, when you get back to the US ping me and we'll chat. I've been building out some technology that may be able to help you in your efforts as well...
9/6/12 2:57 PM
JimmyPie
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much respect, thats a heart wrenching story :( i can't get my head around it.. Phone Post
9/6/12 2:58 PM
YoungGunABKJ
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we should help all

help who/what you believe in

that way atleast one person is helping that cause.
YoungGunABKJ
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we should help all

YoungGunABKJ

we should help all

YoungGunABKJ

we should help all

YoungGunABKJ

we should help all

YoungGunABKJ

we should help all

9/6/12 2:59 PM
YoungGunABKJ

we should help all

9/6/12 2:59 PM
YoungGunABKJ

we should help all

9/6/12 3:19 PM
DiscipleDojo
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
Yo man, you know I'm always down for another charity portait auction. All you gotta do is say the word and we'll make it happen.

Blessings bro,
JM

9/6/12 3:34 PM
huhriiight

how the hell does a thread like this get some of them shitty responses??

please ignore the idiots justin.

mad respect to you boss.

please continue with your humanitarian efforts ... people like you are too few.

9/6/12 3:36 PM
PrayTheGayAway
1924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always wanted to go help out in the areas like this.. Phone Post
9/6/12 4:03 PM
Tat2tillidie
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey justin shoot me a email for where to ship the clothes to ...

Jimwhitbytattoo@gmail.com

I'll have men's , women's , girls , boys , maybe some sneakers and stuff as well ... Phone Post
9/6/12 4:09 PM
Greenup
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stay strong for your "family" hope there is a way to get them the help they need. Fuck those dumbass doctors. Phone Post
9/6/12 4:14 PM
LeoGocking
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice of you Justin to volunteer your time and do that to less fortunate people... Me my wife and kids were in Kenya in 2010 and we spent 3 weeks with the Massais we are actually both RNs and a Doc friend of us organized this trip... You come back a different person.... Sometimes money is not the answer for these people they do need some help... More like health education first of all... We have some contacts that helped us get medication to these people we organized health clinics there and we for sure changed people's life .... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.