UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Leaving Congo... 3 days ago I buried a Pygmy baby.

9/6/12 1:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bereal
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin,

I commend you for going over to a foreign land and leaving behind many of what we take for granted to help a people that you hear little about. Your update is eye-opening to say the least. Continue to share Christ's love and do not be discouraged. Keep us updated on how we can donate.

9/6/12 1:10 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin-

I remember reading about your mission and I am really thankful you are safe and doing well.

Anytime you are exposing an injustice()of the many) that are happening worldwide, you are doing your part.

Let me know if I can be pf any help.

A website and a foundatiion with a paypal are great ideas.

And for anyone who put down Justin on this thread, I hope you can look in the mirror and see yourself what you are-  a d-bag taking up oxygen.

TTT for Justin
9/6/12 1:10 PM
randysan
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

set it up and I will def donate!
9/6/12 1:13 PM
Samoa
485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You had to know that the trolls would descend upon your thread. You are too positive to give them any energy. Don't. Not even the ones that are clever enough to cloak their trollness in seemingly coherent questions. Just don't.

Helping human beings on the level you are is amazing and rationale people will commend you for it. Seriously, I look up to people like you. Bless you. Phone Post
9/6/12 1:13 PM
Hessian
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin feel free to pm me about this topic. Myself and friends have experience in the region.

Some from doing security at orphanages, keeping the children safe from human sacrifices and others doing what they call God's work.

Yet others just work on fundraising so less children need to be buried because $5 was too much money.

Mostly in North Uganda, Rwanda and Congo.

Might I also suggest you get in touch with Preacher.
9/6/12 1:15 PM
Leghound
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin, when you get back to the US ping me and we'll chat. I've been building out some technology that may be able to help you in your efforts as well...
9/6/12 2:57 PM
JimmyPie
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much respect, thats a heart wrenching story :( i can't get my head around it.. Phone Post
9/6/12 2:58 PM
YoungGunABKJ
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we should help all

help who/what you believe in

that way atleast one person is helping that cause.
YoungGunABKJ
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we should help all

YoungGunABKJ

we should help all

YoungGunABKJ

we should help all

YoungGunABKJ

we should help all

YoungGunABKJ

we should help all

9/6/12 2:59 PM
YoungGunABKJ

we should help all

9/6/12 2:59 PM
YoungGunABKJ

we should help all

9/6/12 3:19 PM
DiscipleDojo
656 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
Yo man, you know I'm always down for another charity portait auction. All you gotta do is say the word and we'll make it happen.

Blessings bro,
JM

9/6/12 3:34 PM
huhriiight
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how the hell does a thread like this get some of them shitty responses??

please ignore the idiots justin.

mad respect to you boss.

please continue with your humanitarian efforts ... people like you are too few.

9/6/12 4:03 PM
Tat2tillidie
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey justin shoot me a email for where to ship the clothes to ...

Jimwhitbytattoo@gmail.com

I'll have men's , women's , girls , boys , maybe some sneakers and stuff as well ... Phone Post
9/6/12 4:09 PM
Greenup
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stay strong for your "family" hope there is a way to get them the help they need. Fuck those dumbass doctors. Phone Post
9/6/12 4:14 PM
LeoGocking
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice of you Justin to volunteer your time and do that to less fortunate people... Me my wife and kids were in Kenya in 2010 and we spent 3 weeks with the Massais we are actually both RNs and a Doc friend of us organized this trip... You come back a different person.... Sometimes money is not the answer for these people they do need some help... More like health education first of all... We have some contacts that helped us get medication to these people we organized health clinics there and we for sure changed people's life .... Phone Post
9/6/12 4:14 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
575 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
9/6/12 4:15 PM
UGCTT_JediMMA
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge - 
unclehulka13 -
justinthevikingwren -
unclehulka13 - Help the kids in America. Phone Post
This is your response???

Do you help kids in America? I truly want your answer and that's about it you troll.

I try... I am an official volunteer at the 4th best rated Children's hospital in the USA... Had to do several training courses to get there. I also organized the Children's Hospital visits that were covered by Inside MMA.

Let me ask you a question though real quick... Are there kids denied hospital treatment and dying in America... Denied medicine?

I try do things on the local level, national level, and international level.

Locally at the children's hospital... Once a week at my church youth group... Also visit local juvenile detention centers.

Are you satisfied now? Phone Post
Not really? Are you looking for praise? This is an mma forum. Post on the helpingcongokidsground Phone Post
Amazing the level of douchebaggery the Internet creates Phone Post

i dont usually take it this far cause it IS the internet...BUT

can we find this guy and beat the ever living shit out of him? maybe even skin him? thats how mad i am right now at his comments.

unfuckingbelievable.
9/6/12 4:15 PM
UGCTT_JediMMA
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge - 
unclehulka13 -
justinthevikingwren -
unclehulka13 - Help the kids in America. Phone Post
This is your response???

Do you help kids in America? I truly want your answer and that's about it you troll.

I try... I am an official volunteer at the 4th best rated Children's hospital in the USA... Had to do several training courses to get there. I also organized the Children's Hospital visits that were covered by Inside MMA.

Let me ask you a question though real quick... Are there kids denied hospital treatment and dying in America... Denied medicine?

I try do things on the local level, national level, and international level.

Locally at the children's hospital... Once a week at my church youth group... Also visit local juvenile detention centers.

Are you satisfied now? Phone Post
Not really? Are you looking for praise? This is an mma forum. Post on the helpingcongokidsground Phone Post
Amazing the level of douchebaggery the Internet creates Phone Post

i dont usually take it this far cause it IS the internet...BUT

can we find this guy and beat the ever living shit out of him? maybe even skin him? thats how mad i am right now at his comments.

unfuckingbelievable.
9/6/12 4:36 PM
soupie485
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone get after Rogan on Twitter to have Justin on the podcast (if you want to do it Justin) it would be a great way to promote the charity and tell your story.
9/6/12 4:41 PM
wreckker
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome work justin:)

Reddit idea sounds good with a AMA thread

Inequality is on a whole other level where you have been

Seriously great to hear you are bringing awareness to pygmy peoples horrible situation Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.